Everything is terrible.

cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
edited July 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Yes, this is a crappy way for me to return to posting....sorry. Not really. :lol:
Anyone care to join this bitch fest?

The a/c at my office is broken and I'm about to stab someone in the eye with a ballpoint pen.
How're y'all? :mrgreen:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Sitting in a comfy chair at work, enjoying the air conditioning and checking out all the beautiful ladies who attend the beauty school across the street.

They're standing on the sidewalk, smoking cigarettes, and in my mind I can hear them saying "do me, Johnny A."

Life is wonderful.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    weren't they gonna name ''lilith fair' 'bitch fest' but only if courtney love showed up?
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Were Tired, haven't slept since your last post. Were glad your back, but were going to sleep. G'night.
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    KoMyAss wrote:
    Were Tired, haven't slept since your last post. Were glad your back, but were going to sleep. G'night.
    Oh shut up. :lol:
    Sitting in a comfy chair at work, enjoying the air conditioning and checking out all the beautiful ladies who attend the beauty school across the street.

They're standing on the sidewalk, smoking cigarettes, and in my mind I can hear them saying "do me, Johnny A."

Life is wonderful.
    Ok fair enough....I did get to gawk at several hot ladies at lunch just now. Apparently a shirt now qualifies as a dress, who knew? :twisted:

But besides that, I am just a tiny ball of hate today.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    bitching thread.....grggrgrgrr :twisted:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    called in sick at work today, just couldn't make it today

thinking of grabbing some food for lunch, but not sure where to go
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz huh wha oh zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    smarchee wrote:

Oh man....I wanted to call in sick, but just got a new "promotion" (sort of) and can't be out for a few weeks. Been up with a cough for like 4 nights.

You should get a meatball sub. :D

U N I T Y, who ya callin a Bitch?
    norm wrote:
    weren't they gonna name ''lilith fair' 'bitch fest' but only if courtney love showed up?
    Speaking of Courtney Love....this just killed me a few weeks ago. Hilariously disastrous.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/28/AR2010062804908.html
    KoMyAss wrote:

wuff wufff...grgrgrgrgrgrgg
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Hey there.....you've been blowing up my facebook with all your shit. I now bitching. :lol:
    KoMyAss wrote:

Oh my god this song is gonig to be stuck in my head all day now!!!
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    cdp1223 wrote:
    smarchee wrote:

Oh man....I wanted to call in sick, but just got a new "promotion" (sort of) and can't be out for a few weeks. Been up with a cough for like 4 nights.

hmmm, I was thinking of a sub, meatball eh...........
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    cdp1223 wrote:
    Hey there.....you've been blowing up my facebook with all your shit. I now bitching. :lol:
    are we friends on facebook??? :lol::lol::lol:
    smarchee wrote:
    cdp1223 wrote:
    smarchee wrote:

hmmm, I was thinking of a sub, meatball eh...........
    Yes. You're welcome. $1 consultation fee, please.
    cdp1223 wrote:
    are we friends on facebook??? :lol::lol::lol:
    OH shut up. You're friends with EVERYONE on facebook. FB whore! :lol:
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Like I told you Carrie, Scott's fertilizer...

it's fucking unbearable. :|
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    dcfaithful wrote:

Who the hell smells like fertilizer?!?! That's so weird.

There is a guy at my work who smells like instant soup mix.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    cdp1223 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

isn't that the same thing?
    norm wrote:
    cdp1223 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

isn't that the same thing?
    HA!
  • Hey!!! Someone else out in the world who can find something to complain about in everything?!?!?! Sawweet!!! Where u been lady!! I need back up....Guess what...everything IS fuckin terrible....and thats y we bitch. Number one reason to bitch today: Its Monday and that sux big donkey :x And I didnt see any hotties today..WTF

maybe I'll drive by that old man in the way too short shorts on my way home from work today :lol:

Back to work...and i tell ya what, im not happy about it...and surly i'll b back to complain about it later (ok, im not really gonna do much work, im just gonna try and look like it) :D
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

Hey!!! Someone else out in the world who can find something to complain about in everything?!?!?! Sawweet!!! Where u been lady!! I need back up....Guess what...everything IS fuckin terrible....and thats y we bitch. Number one reason to bitch today: Its Monday and that sux big donkey :x And I didnt see any hotties today..WTF

maybe I'll drive by that old man in the way too short shorts on my way home from work today :lol:

Back to work...and i tell ya what, im not happy about it...and surly i'll b back to complain about it later (ok, im not really gonna do much work, im just gonna try and look like it) :D
    Oh hell yeah, I can complain about ANYTHING. ALWAYS.
    #1 in complaining in the greater Pittsburgh area.

I'm going to go back to mentally punching my coworkers now. Sigh.
  • cdp1223 wrote:
    Hey!!! Someone else out in the world who can find something to complain about in everything?!?!?! Sawweet!!! Where u been lady!! I need back up....Guess what...everything IS fuckin terrible....and thats y we bitch. Number one reason to bitch today: Its Monday and that sux big donkey :x And I didnt see any hotties today..WTF

Nice!! Ive got Connecticut on lock down!

there was previously a Fuck Work thread....that was a good one for a while, until the OP went on a happy vacation and changed the name of the thread...what a bunch of BS!!....why havent i complained about that earlier than just now???

I have this recurring dream that i beat the shit out of my co-workers, bosses..whoever gets in my way at this shithole...when i come into work during my waking hours, its always a disappointment compared to that
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

Use a LightSaber, Trust me.

there was previously a Fuck Work thread....that was a good one for a while, until the OP went on a happy vacation and changed the name of the thread...what a bunch of BS!!....why havent i complained about that earlier than just now???

I have this recurring dream that i beat the shit out of my co-workers, bosses..whoever gets in my way at this shithole...when i come into work during my waking hours, its always a disappointment compared to that
    I think we might be soul mates.
    cdp1223 wrote:

Can I join in on the punching fest?

Mr. Fertilizer just waltzed into my cube and brought his offensive odor with him. Standing right behind me, I thought I was going to suffocate and wake up in a nightmare of being trapped inside of a fertilizer flooded garden.
    :sick:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    cdp1223 wrote:

I think we might be soul mates.

Traitor. :(
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    hello happy fuckers,.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce