Comments

• Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Just finished The Last of Us... :clap:
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Can't wait for NHL 14 to come out in a couple weeks...
    Me too. I will be trading in that piece of shit Madden 25 I picked up last weekend for NHL 14. Amazing how one company can make such an amazing game (NHL) and such a giant, steaming pile of crap (Madden).
    :clap: indeed!

The story, the detail, the acting, the emotion, the gameplay....all amazing!
    mca47 wrote:

Yes.
    While playing this game I grew a fondness for using the bow and arrow to kill a lot of the enemies in stealth mode.
    I came upon the realization how awesome a Rambo game would be if they used this game engine and told half the story TLoU did.

Killing guys in a snowstorm was awesome.
    Yeah, the winter part of the game was by far the coolest!
  • I went to the gamestop to trade in a few old games and get the Last of Us.
    Damn it. $6 in return cash for Batman and Max Payne3.
    And last of us was $55 used. No thank you.

I got Bioshock infinite despite the fact that I despise 1st person shooters. I am happy to admit that this game is pretty badass though.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I went Skyrimming for a good 7 hours on Saturday. Got my High Elf to 100 sneak. I basically can go around unseen with Mehrunes' Razor and just butcher people.

:)
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Jason P wrote:
    I went Skyrimming for a good 7 hours on Saturday. Got my High Elf to 100 sneak. I basically can go around unseen with Mehrunes' Razor and just butcher people.

I have to go back to that game :P

I finally got a 4/4 drift score in Forza after 2 years....and reached level 50 affinity with Ferrari
    Rygar wrote:
    Jason P wrote:

I have to go back to that game :P

I finally got a 4/4 drift score in Forza after 2 years....and reached level 50 affinity with Ferrari
    Forza is another game I need to revisit.

I'm not thrilled with The Elder Scrolls Online decision to have a $15/month subcription plan. :(

There is no way I can justify that fee for as sporodic I play games. It had been 10 months since I last played Skyrim.
    Jason P wrote:
    Forza is another game I need to revisit.

I'm not thrilled with The Elder Scrolls Online decision to have a $15/month subcription plan. :(

There is no way I can justify that fee for as sporodic I play games. It had been 10 months since I last played Skyrim.
    Agreed. Other than XBL, I don't do the monthly fees per game thing.
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    never played anything from the far cry series, don't even know much about the series in general but far cry 3 blood dragons arcade download on xbox caught my eye.

best $15 ever spent on gaming! tons of content for an arcade download. the main quest was long enough, side quests were fantastic, plenty to do in this open world game. the whole theme of the game revolves around 80's action flicks.

highly suggest the download and as far as i know has ZERO tie ins to the previous far cry games. i feel like this game is just one gigantic easter egg.
    rival. wrote:
    never played anything from the far cry series, don't even know much about the series in general but far cry 3 blood dragons arcade download on xbox caught my eye.

best $15 ever spent on gaming! tons of content for an arcade download. the main quest was long enough, side quests were fantastic, plenty to do in this open world game. the whole theme of the game revolves around 80's action flicks.

highly suggest the download and as far as i know has ZERO tie ins to the previous far cry games. i feel like this game is just one gigantic easter egg.
    I haven't got it yet but it is on the list!
    Michael Beihn as the main character too!
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,788
    mca47 wrote:

best part is they have NHL '94 gameplay mode in the game :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8pLV4-RImk
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Just wondering...does anyone else get the feeling of motion sickness while playing first person shooter games? :sick::sick:
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    I kind of do. I also really get it when playing Portal.

Cant believe GTA comes out in < 1 week
    MayDay10 wrote:
    Cant believe GTA comes out in < 1 week
    They claim to have spent $265M developing that game.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    ok, who has NHL '14? Is the '94 gameplay cool?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    Anyone here get Diablo 3?
    I heard the console version is considerably better than the PC version and it got good reviews. I was a fan of the first two Diablo games...
    Tempted to get it.

Lots of games coming out that I want: GTA 5, NHL '14, Diablo 3...plus the freebees on PSN.
    Gotta seriously find the time to sit on my ass for a month! :lol:
  • smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    Who else is counting the minutes until GTA V?
    mca47 wrote:
    I heard the console version is considerably better than the PC version and it got good reviews. I was a fan of the first two Diablo games...
    Tempted to get it.
    I am not sure that is actually accurate, but anyway, I grabbed the demo and played it for a little bit, then deleted it.
    Too many hours of Diablo 2 was all the Diablo I could ever stand, I think.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    smanchac1 wrote:

yeah.
    Im leaving today for a very fun out of town wedding weekend, so the time will fly.

I am very hopeful and optimistic for this game from what I have seen. I loved GTA 2, GTA 3, was so-so with vice city... Loooooved San Andreas. Then GTA IV IMO was a huge step back. Took away a lot of what made the series fun, and the 'innovations' they put in were poorly done. All I can think of is getting all those phone calls from friends, then having to pick them up, go out to drink, wait for the stupid vertigo to wear off, start playing, get a call, have to go on a stupid boat trip.... etc.

I see Kill Rampages are back.
    MayDay10 wrote:
    smanchac1 wrote:

yeah.
    Im leaving today for a very fun out of town wedding weekend, so the time will fly.

I am very hopeful and optimistic for this game from what I have seen. I loved GTA 2, GTA 3, was so-so with vice city... Loooooved San Andreas. Then GTA IV IMO was a huge step back. Took away a lot of what made the series fun, and the 'innovations' they put in were poorly done. All I can think of is getting all those phone calls from friends, then having to pick them up, go out to drink, wait for the stupid vertigo to wear off, start playing, get a call, have to go on a stupid boat trip.... etc.

I see Kill Rampages are back.
    Didn't get into San Andreas at all, but loved Vice City :P
    Didn't mind 4, I turned the phone off whenever I started playing.
    I pre-ordered GTAV on Microsoft's online store. You get release day delivery and 1600 microsoft points.

Amazon used to be awesome with their promotions on games. Used to be ....
    Rygar wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Tempted to get it.
    I am not sure that is actually accurate, but anyway, I grabbed the demo and played it for a little bit, then deleted it.
    Better reviews, everyone says its better, all the bugs, annoyances and BS issues removed...what did I miss? Yeah, the graphics aren't as good...oh well. :|
    mca47 wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Tempted to get it.
    Better reviews, everyone says its better, all the bugs, annoyances and BS issues removed...what did I miss? Yeah, the graphics aren't as good...oh well. :|
    PC players I know like PC version better

That said they all say the auction system on the PC takes a lot away from it.
  • Happy "National Video Game" day.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    Rygar wrote:
    rival. wrote:

I haven't got it yet but it is on the list!
    Michael Beihn as the main character too!

Noticed it is 50% off on Xbox today and probably will stay on sale for a couple of days. Go get it!

Just finished the campaign and I agree with the reviews... Whoever came up with this plot was on drugs! Make sure you watch the 8 bit cut scenes :lol::lol:

Fun game.
    rival. wrote:

Noticed it is 50% off on Xbox today and probably will stay on sale for a couple of days. Go get it!

Just finished the campaign and I agree with the reviews... Whoever came up with this plot was on drugs! Make sure you watch the 8 bit cut scenes :lol::lol:

Fun game.
    I was trying to get it yesterday but the Marketplace was broken, I will try again today ;)