iPhone 4.0 vs HTC Droid Incredible

12346»

Comments

• AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    By far the best phone on the market is the Droid. The Droid EVO by Sprint. The other Droids are just ok, and slightly behind the Iphone. But like I said, The EVO is AMAZING. Iphone cant come close to it... Ive owned both needless to say.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    By far the best phone on the market is the Droid. The Droid EVO by Sprint. The other Droids are just ok, and slightly behind the Iphone. But like I said, The EVO is AMAZING. Iphone cant come close to it... Ive owned both needless to say.

:mrgreen: EVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Streaming PJ Radio on it right now.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

:mrgreen: EVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Streaming PJ Radio on it right now.
    8-)
    norm wrote:

good read.

on one had i want to say fuck you apple and all you fan iphone fan boys, but on the other hand, they helped pave the way for the EVO and everything that it does.

i will say, 2 gigs is a shit load of data. for the month, i'll be around 1.2 gigs. gf will be alot closer, 1.8 or so, but she streams radio all day
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    dunno if this has already been posted, but I just saw it and immediately thought of this thread!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg
    dunno if this has already been posted, but I just saw it and immediately thought of this thread!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg

Thats fucking Great!! :lol: Already over 5 million views and Ive never seen it. I musta been busy playing with my EVO. IPhone fanboys.... In all seriousness, both phones are amazing, but the edge goes to the EVO. Thanks for the share FP.
    seems you can't check out pj.com on the iphone without the pj app, which, a you have to pay for, and b, doesn't work. :lol:

EVO wins again. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    81 wrote:
    seems you can't check out pj.com on the iphone without the pj app, which, a you have to pay for, and b, doesn't work. :lol:

I'm on PJ.com on my Droid all the time. Works great.

Granted, I wish I could get a little app from PJ...but whatever! :D
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    mca47 wrote:
    81 wrote:

I'm on PJ.com on my Droid all the time. Works great.

Granted, I wish I could get a little app from PJ...but whatever! :D
    :(
    Yeah i was disapointed when i searched for a pj app and there was none.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,019
    alrighty. thinking of going this route, but now 6 months after this thread started theres more to choose from!! little help from the more experienced please? Have Verizon (happy with them) WHICH Droid to go for? liking the 2.

So thoughts , opinions and anything else to offer on the Droid range of products?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    EVO > all phones in this thread :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I'm quite happy with my droid x

Although the Evo may be better i'll take verizon service over sprint's any day :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    intodeep wrote:
    I'm quite happy with my droid x

Although the Evo may be better i'll take verizon service over sprint's any day :)

i can't speak for everyone, but i've never had an issue with sprint service. altantla jammer has the evo as well. wonder if he has had issues down there
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I think sprint works fine in the city.

I like heading up the the mountains quite a bit and i know i have verison and friends have AT&T and Sprint and more often then not my phone works and they have trouble with reception.

Obviously if you stay in the city and on the main highways sprint is fine.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    you, i've not been away from a major road/city with mine.

it shouldn't matter too much, because it will roam onto verizon if the sprint network isn't availiable. (no extra cost for this)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    If it hasn't been posted already...

AT&T got the worst ratings by Consumer Reports

What a surprise.
    I have AT&T for work (Blackberry) and Verizon for my personal (Droid). The AT&T network blows.
    http://money.cnn.com/2010/12/06/technol ... n&hpt=Sbin