Is Obama the Worst President Ever?

Comments

• BlackThirteenBlackThirteen Posts: 423
    yeesh a political thread. Politics seems to always be a really touchy subject. Everyone seems to be really adamant about their beliefs hence why I try to steer clear of the issue.

As for the topic. I don't think he is the worst president ever. I mean just the word "worst" seems to denote opinion. And there's really no measure for how good or bad a president is. It's all simply opinion. The thing that really irks me is that people seem to take their own opinions way to seriously. No one's word on a subject like this is gospel so to each his/her own.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    MoonTurtle wrote:
    respect him for doing the job he asked for?

Some people are tax collectors.

Next!
  • MoonTurtleMoonTurtle Posts: 752
    umm that is lost on me

soooo yea

http://www.newsweek.com/2009/03/22/the- ... -star.html

Byrnzie wrote:
    MoonTurtle wrote:
    respect him for doing the job he asked for?

Some people are tax collectors.

Next!
  • PearlJam24PearlJam24 Posts: 340
    The problem is not so much the President as it is the legislative branch. Sure Obama and other Presidents before him had ideas to try and make this country better but it's difficult to accomplish things with corrupt politicians. It's a game to these morons who like to play republicans vs. democrats. They don't care about you or your country...they care about how much money in bribes they can hide in their backyards, attics, or freezers.

In regards to the oil spill in the gulf...what a mess. As a resident of Louisiana I'm devistated. I'm at a loss of words about how bad this is for our marshes, wetlands, and wildlife. I place the blame on BP. With all the information coming out, BP was the one looking the other way when it came to the safety of the crew and took short cuts when operating their machinery. They knew they had a problem with the blow out preventer days before the accident occurred but chose to ignore it because they didn't want to spend the money to fix it. I work for ExxonMobil and this is the same attitude that I see everyday at work. These companies don't give two shits about their employees. Equipment is breaking down and they refuse to spend money to fix it. I worry about my safety every day at work. To quote one of my co-workers who has been there for 30 years, "They're going to kill someone running things this way." All to save a fucking penny.

The government cannot to much of anything to stop the oil. Yes the major oil companies are working together behind closed doors. With the leak being 5000 feet below the surface of the gulf, and leaking pipes laid out like spaghetti noodles on the gulf floor...no one's prepared for a catastrophe like this. They had a similar problem off the coast of Mexico and it took them 9 months to cap the well. It's just sad that it could have been avoided and the 11 people that lost their lives in the blast could be at home with their families right now. All over what BP, a few thousand fucking dollars? And you were making how much a day? Oh yeah, that's right, over a million...do me a favor, clean the shit up and get the fuck out of our country. You're not welcome anymore!
    PearlJam24 wrote:
    The problem is not so much the President as it is the legislative branch. Sure Obama and other Presidents before him had ideas to try and make this country better but it's difficult to accomplish things with corrupt politicians. It's a game to these morons who like to play republicans vs. democrats. They don't care about you or your country...they care about how much money in bribes they can hide in their backyards, attics, or freezers.

In regards to the oil spill in the gulf...what a mess. As a resident of Louisiana I'm devistated. I'm at a loss of words about how bad this is for our marshes, wetlands, and wildlife. I place the blame on BP. With all the information coming out, BP was the one looking the other way when it came to the safety of the crew and took short cuts when operating their machinery. They knew they had a problem with the blow out preventer days before the accident occurred but chose to ignore it because they didn't want to spend the money to fix it. I work for ExxonMobil and this is the same attitude that I see everyday at work. These companies don't give two shits about their employees. Equipment is breaking down and they refuse to spend money to fix it. I worry about my safety every day at work. To quote one of my co-workers who has been there for 30 years, "They're going to kill someone running things this way." All to save a fucking penny.

The government cannot to much of anything to stop the oil. Yes the major oil companies are working together behind closed doors. With the leak being 5000 feet below the surface of the gulf, and leaking pipes laid out like spaghetti noodles on the gulf floor...no one's prepared for a catastrophe like this. They had a similar problem off the coast of Mexico and it took them 9 months to cap the well. It's just sad that it could have been avoided and the 11 people that lost their lives in the blast could be at home with their families right now. All over what BP, a few thousand fucking dollars? And you were making how much a day? Oh yeah, that's right, over a million...do me a favor, clean the shit up and get the fuck out of our country. You're not welcome anymore!

Hear hear!
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    Sawyer wrote:
    ...historians would most likely argue Andrew Johnson who stepped in for Lincoln. He was a blatant racist who was close to retracting emancipation....However, Mr. Obama's time in office has been as ugly as his girly jump shot.

Andrew Johnson didn't have millions and millions of viewers watching the news everyday--critiquing him every single day--every move under a constant, never-ending microscope. just sayin'.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    polaris_x wrote:
    Sometime around 1994, most of if not all the members of PJ became increasingly involved in politics. As a byproduct, a lot of fans also became more vocal and aware as well. In the following decade and a half, albums and concerts were continually saturated with songs and long ass speeches, and finally, with Obama's election, the band appeared to have been satisfied politically because the popular vote mirrored their own ideals. Now, not even 2 years later, the president is already being called the worst president ever.

Does this mean PJ and the fans that hang on their every political word don't know shit about politics? Would everyone be better served just shutting the fuck up and making good albums again so that balance can be restored in the world?

Remember, Backspacer was hailed as a celebration of Ed's approval of Obama. Seems like such a waste of time now, yes?

i don't think anyone has anything susbstantive to indicate that Obama is remotely close to being the Worst President Ever ... I mean - the world is still suffering the consequences of 8 years of W ...

having said that - if you go to the Moving Train ... you will see that there was equally the same number of people who were against obama from both sides of the political spectrum ... now, his supporters pre-election are starting to have misgivings ... the question tho is would mccain/palin be any better during this economic crisis!? ... i hardly doubt it ...

that is hardly the question because we all know the answer....the real question is why can't this great country produce more solid choices who actually have a shot at winning.

our system is broken from the core people...dems/repubs--they're all the same.
    www.myspace.com
    gabers wrote:
    obama is a centrist at best, most likely a conservative democrat. .

there's nothing conservative about all the money he's spent over the last couple years.

Or the way lil' Bush, daddy Bush, or Ronnie, for that matter, spent OUR money. But somehow theirs was just because it was for defense spending and war mongering instead of trying to stimulate a failing economy or trying to ensure affordable healthcare for all Americans. :roll:

Come on now, at least Obama has a legitimate reason for increased spending.

nope.
    wrong again. there has not been a true conservative in office in DECADES my friend. decades.

and, in case you have not noticed, obama has not ended anything. he's merely adopted the same iraq polices as his predecessor and sent more troops and spent more money in afghanistan. they're both "war mongers." obama is just dreadful and his administration is as inept as any other we've had.
    www.myspace.com
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Sawyer wrote:
    ...historians would most likely argue Andrew Johnson who stepped in for Lincoln. He was a blatant racist who was close to retracting emancipation....However, Mr. Obama's time in office has been as ugly as his girly jump shot.

Andrew Johnson didn't have millions and millions of viewers watching the news everyday--critiquing him every single day--every move under a constant, never-ending microscope. just sayin'.
    this is true.
    back then it took quite some time for news to circulate whereas today as soon as you fart it is global news.
    right now on msnbc it reads that Obama has morning wood... nicely done mr. president.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    For one thing, people always assume that whatever they are going through at the moment is the "best ever" or the "worst ever" with no historical perspective. Probably because we didn't live 100 years ago and have no sense of the impact of some of the decisions made at that time but you cannot have a "worst president ever" discussion without the following:

Hebert Hoover, Richard Nixon, Ulysses Grant, Millard Fillmore, Franklin Pierce, Andrew Johnson, Warren Harding, James Buchanan.

I think Obama is going to fall somewhere around the middle because he isn't going to be able to effect half of the changes he wanted to or promised and as has been noted, he has already gone back on a lot of his campaign promises. You know what that makes him? Normal. Or in other words, average.

I think W is going to wind up in the bottom half, but certainly not the worst either.

Campaign promises suck. These guys (all of them) promise the world and then when they win the election they realize "Oh, wait, I can't do that I guess".

Oh, and good point on the media exposure today. They can't do anything without the bloggers and talk show hosts ripping them 5 minutes later. Like the ridiculous controversy over Obama skipping the Arlington Cemetery Memorial Day Service this weekend when Bush, George HW Bush (who missed all 4 when he was in office) and Reagan have done that as well. Plus Obama attended the service at Lincoln National Cemetery. Arlington isn't the only one. Hate on him all you want. He deserves it for some things, but not for this.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • HammerdonkeyHammerdonkey Posts: 550
    MoonTurtle wrote:
    what???

so obama was elected cuz pj said so?

wow!!! backspacer is a celebration of obama?? wow!!

wow pj is more powerful than I thought! Here I thought there sogs just made me feel yummy, little did I know they were changing the world.

Is that what I said? Or did I say that Ed finally approved of the presidential elect? And yes, Backspacer was advertised as Ed's seal of approval for Obama.

There's really nothing to argue here. You have trouble reading English apparently. And, political rock sucks turtle dick.
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    MoonTurtle wrote:
    what???

wow pj is more powerful than I thought! Here I thought there sogs just made me feel yummy, little did I know they were changing the world.

Is that what I said? Or did I say that Ed finally approved of the presidential elect? And yes, Backspacer was advertised as Ed's seal of approval for Obama.

There's really nothing to argue here. You have trouble reading English apparently. And, political rock sucks turtle dick.
    isn't all rock political in the grand sense? is it oppositional "political" rock that you hate? i really don't know your answer, but i am curious as to why you don't like it...personally i think it's silly to "leave it to the politicians" when our country is supposed to be a democracy where all voices can be heard - even drunken lead singers voices, or drunken fans cheering for drunken lead singers.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    demetrios wrote:
    I don't think Obama is the "Worst USA President Ever." Who is though, IMO, is Richard Nixon. He has bankrupt America & the world by industrializing China. Almost every single product you see today is Made in China. I'm Canadian & what I see here in my own country & my visits to the USA is that almost 80% of items in the stores across these two great countries are Made in China.

I had friends that just came back from Jamaica that bought me a t-shirt. They told me stories that they had a hard time finding one @ the local boutique stores, hotel & anything close by that was Made in Jamaica cause everything there was Made in China. Lucky they found one. What ever happen to the Made in USA or Made in Canada product? It's gone! Only a lucky handful of businesses are still active & around. It's not right at all. Shop at your local Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Zellers, Best Buy etc.. Almost half (even more) of their stock are Made in China. I used to work for a huge computer/printer company and thought they were 100% USA brand. But the calls coming in, all the items were made & built were in China. Their tech support was in India. :|

Today I'm a Ceramic Tile & Marble, Granite, Slate installer and the boxes & boxes coming in to our local flooring center, Home Depot, Kents, huge tiling centers across this country are Made in China. On the boxes you will see/read "Beautiful Porcelain Italian Tiles" etc.. But on the side of the boxes & on the bottom of the tiles, it's Made in China. Added bonus, remember those red mittens Oprah was so crazy about? The one's for the 2010 Vancouver Winter Games? Guess where they were made? Not in Canada! But you know where ...

Someday oh someday I hope they block all ships, airplanes, even lock down the border that no Made in China product leaves & enters North America. Just a few day's ago the new iPad just got released. I'm sad to read & hear on the new's that Apple had all their products built in sweat shops in China & many suicide cases have been posted online. Their iPods, iPhones, Macs etc.. The reason was for higher demand of their product. Now they decided to raise their pay to 20%.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/tec ... le1583890/

"The basic salary at the China plants of Foxconn Technology Group – which makes iPhones and other popular gadgets – is currently about 900 yuan ($130 U.S.) per month!"

Why not build them in USA? Oh, it will cost the company a lot to build here so why not let that 5 year old kid work his ass off all day for a few bucks to build that shit that goes for 500 bucks. That's great! That's real great!

D'oh! Sorry for that long rant. But it pisses me off & it pisses everybody off who are in the construction, installing, building, selling, owning a business field etc.. that have lost their job or can't stand to see every single item in stores or even half the shit that's in your very home right now that was built in China. Made in USA & Made in Canada has disappeared. And who is to blame? The president? Yes! Who started this? Richard Nixon.

I am Canadian! And I love my country. And I love my (USA) brother. I am angry & upset to see these two countries are losing these jobs while we have the resources & people to do it. We are getting our asses completely wiped out with products after products after products coming into our land from one & only country, China! There can only be so much. There should be a max limit that's coming in to our land. If this continues, both our countries will be overrun by China. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

I hope Obama does something to stop this. As for the prime minister of Canada and what he's doing? He can't say anything about this cause he only obeys what bigger brother (USA) say's. :|

Actually the main reason we import so many foreign made goods is because of the national debt. we pay back countries by importing their goods. Clinton had a plan to eliminate the national debt...as someone mentioned earlier in this thread he had run a surplus for the first time in over 50 years. bush, not only eliminated the surplus, but created record deficit amounts (and once again growing the national debt)

point being, our govt has a history of fiscal irresponsibility. clinton had a plan to change this, which would have in turn spurred the US economy by creating more domestically produced goods (therefore creating more jobs). it's no coincidence that unemployment has risen as the national debt has risen (of course this is just one of many reasons).

that's the most I've used my economics degree in the ten years since I've graduated college
    all i know is that Obama has his hands full and a very large mess to clean up thanks to W & dick nuts cheney.

in my humble yet outspoken opinion... W & company are fucked in the head.'
    now... about the gulf oil crisis... wedge cheney's face into the gushing pipe.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • MoonTurtleMoonTurtle Posts: 752
    Haha

Such anger.

There is an earlier post questioning why our country does not produce more solid choices -- this is why. Such anger towards a post.

Turtle dick? watch out -- mods don't like it when we don't play well in the sandbox.

MoonTurtle wrote:
    what???

• HammerdonkeyHammerdonkey Posts: 550
    MoonTurtle wrote:
    Haha

Such anger.

There is an earlier post questioning why our country does not produce more solid choices -- this is why. Such anger towards a post.

Turtle dick? watch out -- mods don't like it when we don't play well in the sandbox.

I get it now. You just wanted to converse with The Donkey. You could have just PM'd.
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    I can't believe Ronald Reagan hasn't been brought up in this conversation. It is his economic plan (neoliberalism) that has taken the power from the people and placed it firmly in the hands of the corporate few, helped create the widest margin between the rich and poor in this country in over a hundred years, and, as Jeagler pointed out, made all of our politicians the same b/c they only get elected by getting funded by corporations (even Obama did that). It is his plan that led to the decimation of labor unions, underhanded racism (convincing people that Affirmative Action is unfair), overt sexism (Title IX repealed - interestingly all those "olympic sports" that claim that women's sports are forcing their decimation actually got cut at a faster rate during this time), and, as I mentioned before, class warfare (when he came into office CEO's made 15 to 1 of the average worker, now it is 500 to 1). He also ramped up military spending, and blasted through billions while lining the pockets of his friends and corporate funders. If you want to discuss the raw damage that a President and his legacy has put on the United States Reagan HAS to be considered in the top 5 suckiest Presidents of all time. The problem is that he was so persuasive that it's hard for even the most critical people to think outside of his corporate rich white male supremacist doctrine.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Flagg wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:
    Flagg wrote:
    Um, W might have something to say about that.

i disagree wholeheartedly and respect him for having to deal with 9/11

By invading a country that had nothing to do with it?

Oh well, to each their own I guess.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    I don't think Obama is the worst president ever. At least not yet. He is better than Carter, Wilson or Roosevelt. He is only slightly worse than W.
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
    I don't think Obama is the worst president ever. At least not yet. He is better than Carter, Wilson or Roosevelt. He is only slightly worse than W.
    how is Obama only slightly worse than W?
    i am very curious and wait for your reply.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    chadwick wrote:
    how is Obama only slightly worse than W?
    i am very curious and wait for your reply.

Bush spent spent spent & did a terrible job protecting our borders. Obama has spent even more, similar lousy job protecting our borders, four terrorist attacks (fortunately most of the terrorists failed), not to mention lying about raising taxes... Overall, Bush & Obama are pretty much the same guy
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
    Bush spent spent spent & did a terrible job protecting our borders. Obama has spent even more, similar lousy job protecting our borders, four terrorist attacks (fortunately most of the terrorists failed), not to mention lying about raising taxes... Overall, Bush & Obama are pretty much the same guy
    bush also had the most expensive embassy ever built in the history of the universe.
    thank you HALLIBURTON.
    W & friends are monsters... FACT.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    I will have to wait to answer after he has served his term.....
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    word...

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    which roosevelt are you referring to?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    Lizard wrote:
    Yeah- this thread seems kind of premature...
    And having only been alive to witness the work of four presidents (only really tuned in to politics for two of them) and being kind of skeptical about the way history is reported to us, I feel somewhat ill-informed to answer...
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
    The Fixer wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    I don't think Obama is the "Worst USA President Ever." Who is though, IMO, is Richard Nixon. He has bankrupt America & the world by industrializing China. Almost every single product you see today is Made in China. I'm Canadian & what I see here in my own country & my visits to the USA is that almost 80% of items in the stores across these two great countries are Made in China.

I had friends that just came back from Jamaica that bought me a t-shirt. They told me stories that they had a hard time finding one @ the local boutique stores, hotel & anything close by that was Made in Jamaica cause everything there was Made in China. Lucky they found one. What ever happen to the Made in USA or Made in Canada product? It's gone! Only a lucky handful of businesses are still active & around. It's not right at all. Shop at your local Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Zellers, Best Buy etc.. Almost half (even more) of their stock are Made in China. I used to work for a huge computer/printer company and thought they were 100% USA brand. But the calls coming in, all the items were made & built were in China. Their tech support was in India. :|

Today I'm a Ceramic Tile & Marble, Granite, Slate installer and the boxes & boxes coming in to our local flooring center, Home Depot, Kents, huge tiling centers across this country are Made in China. On the boxes you will see/read "Beautiful Porcelain Italian Tiles" etc.. But on the side of the boxes & on the bottom of the tiles, it's Made in China. Added bonus, remember those red mittens Oprah was so crazy about? The one's for the 2010 Vancouver Winter Games? Guess where they were made? Not in Canada! But you know where ...

Someday oh someday I hope they block all ships, airplanes, even lock down the border that no Made in China product leaves & enters North America. Just a few day's ago the new iPad just got released. I'm sad to read & hear on the new's that Apple had all their products built in sweat shops in China & many suicide cases have been posted online. Their iPods, iPhones, Macs etc.. The reason was for higher demand of their product. Now they decided to raise their pay to 20%.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/tec ... le1583890/

"The basic salary at the China plants of Foxconn Technology Group – which makes iPhones and other popular gadgets – is currently about 900 yuan ($130 U.S.) per month!"

Why not build them in USA? Oh, it will cost the company a lot to build here so why not let that 5 year old kid work his ass off all day for a few bucks to build that shit that goes for 500 bucks. That's great! That's real great!

D'oh! Sorry for that long rant. But it pisses me off & it pisses everybody off who are in the construction, installing, building, selling, owning a business field etc.. that have lost their job or can't stand to see every single item in stores or even half the shit that's in your very home right now that was built in China. Made in USA & Made in Canada has disappeared. And who is to blame? The president? Yes! Who started this? Richard Nixon.

I am Canadian! And I love my country. And I love my (USA) brother. I am angry & upset to see these two countries are losing these jobs while we have the resources & people to do it. We are getting our asses completely wiped out with products after products after products coming into our land from one & only country, China! There can only be so much. There should be a max limit that's coming in to our land. If this continues, both our countries will be overrun by China. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

I hope Obama does something to stop this. As for the prime minister of Canada and what he's doing? He can't say anything about this cause he only obeys what bigger brother (USA) say's. :|

Actually the main reason we import so many foreign made goods is because of the national debt. we pay back countries by importing their goods. Clinton had a plan to eliminate the national debt...as someone mentioned earlier in this thread he had run a surplus for the first time in over 50 years. bush, not only eliminated the surplus, but created record deficit amounts (and once again growing the national debt)

it's worth noting that this surplus was created with republicans controling both the house and senate.
    www.myspace.com
    RW81233 wrote:
    I can't believe Ronald Reagan hasn't been brought up in this conversation. It is his economic plan (neoliberalism) that has taken the power from the people and placed it firmly in the hands of the corporate few, helped create the widest margin between the rich and poor in this country in over a hundred years, and, as Jeagler pointed out, made all of our politicians the same b/c they only get elected by getting funded by corporations (even Obama did that). It is his plan that led to the decimation of labor unions, underhanded racism (convincing people that Affirmative Action is unfair), overt sexism (Title IX repealed - interestingly all those "olympic sports" that claim that women's sports are forcing their decimation actually got cut at a faster rate during this time), and, as I mentioned before, class warfare (when he came into office CEO's made 15 to 1 of the average worker, now it is 500 to 1). He also ramped up military spending, and blasted through billions while lining the pockets of his friends and corporate funders. If you want to discuss the raw damage that a President and his legacy has put on the United States Reagan HAS to be considered in the top 5 suckiest Presidents of all time. The problem is that he was so persuasive that it's hard for even the most critical people to think outside of his corporate rich white male supremacist doctrine.

Not to mention his backing of the death squads in South America which saw hundreds of thousands of civilians slaughtered.
    Oh, and Iran Contra.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:

Not to mention his backing of the death squads in South America which saw hundreds of thousands of civilians slaughtered.
    Oh, and Iran Contra.

he did end the cold war....oh wait....that was rocky.
    www.myspace.com
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    You see, W was such a collosal fuckup in every sense of the word, Obama could start sporting a do rag and drinkin' 40's at his press conferences, refer to his cabinet as "my niggaz", and nominate Al Sharpton for the Supreme Court and he'd still not be the worst president by a long shot. Of course, there'd be a line of rednecks as long as the Mason Dixon line waiting to shoot his butt, but that's how big the difference between these two presidents are, IMO.