Is Obama the Worst President Ever?

Comments

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Hasn't done what he said about the war and allthis other stuff keeps comin up. Sounds pretty similar to Bush's terms. Gotta keep your public diversion options open.

And yes, the government needs to get ahold if the Gulf cleanup. It's affecting other Americans. Their scientists are surely as good as those dummys at Bo.

I thought Bush said all the right things after 9/11, but not much ever got done
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    DewieCox wrote:
    I thought Bush said all the right things after 9/11

Like what? :?
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    I can't believe Richard Nixon's name hasn't come up in this thread. Everyones arguing about our last 2 presidents. We've had presidents for over 200 years and a lot of shit has gone down in this country in that time. Sure, a lot of issues are facing this country now and we all want them to be over (war, oil spill, bailouts, unemployment, etc) but, and I wasn't alive during his presidency, but I believe Nixon to be the worst president we ever had. Besides the Watergate scandal, it was his idea to create HMO's which is what our healthcare system is run on now. Making insurance companys rich at the cost of the patients health. His refusal to leave Vietnam was another one. Many more things to list I'm sure but not gonna get into it. Nixon gets my vote for worst president ever.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    Flagg wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:
    Flagg wrote:
    Um, W might have something to say about that.

i disagree wholeheartedly and respect him for having to deal with 9/11

By invading a country that had nothing to do with it?

Oh well, to each their own I guess.

invading TWO countries that had nothing to do with it!

and don't forget he took the country from a record surplus to record deficit

i never understood the people who say things like 'thank god gore wasn't president on 9/11!!' what are they afraid he would've done that would've been worse?
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
    Flagg wrote:
    Oil Pollution Act of 1990 places responsibility for oil spill cleanup on the oil company rather than the public. Obama is prohibited by law from ordering the federal government to take over the cleanup. Not sure why this act isn't mentioned more but that is the reason he is "sitting around not doing anything". According to that law BP is the sole entity responsible for cleanup.

I am not sure if he can issue an executive order or something to get around that law, but if he can then he should because obviously BP can't stop the leak.

yeah, but it sure didn't help that last year BP was granted exemptions on this oil rig, including environmental impact studies and permits....or the fact that they've issued at least 27 such waivers SINCE THE RIG SANK.

as bad as i think obama is at this point i think it's laughable to say he's the worst president ever.

also, i think a lot of his anger he shows over things is fake. take his and biden's 'anger' over israel illegally expanding their illegal settlements....both he and biden acted like they were so mad and all this fuss was made about it yet what went very unreported was right after obama got 'mad' and told israel to stop the expansions he told them they could continue to expand but just don't make it such a public thing. what went under reported when biden went to israel right after that and was 'mad' is while he was over there he was finalizing a major arms deal with israel.... :roll:

he's just another corporate whore (just look at his supreme court pick, elena kagan!!) but i still don't think he's been worse than dubya or even some others
    don't compete; coexist

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'd take obama over G. Bush anyday.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,365
    imalive wrote:
    Boy, that was a waste of tax dollars.

"is," not "was." :cry:
    and what a waste of lives. :(
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    "CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

MY ASS.

this administration is just as inept as the previous one.

our country needs a viable third option...right now.
    www.myspace.com
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:
    i respect him for having to deal with 9/11

He had to deal with it, but he didn't deal with it. He sat in a primary school classroom reading a childrens book upside down, looking bewildered and pathetic. The remainder of his term in office was then spent looking, and acting bewildered and pathetic.

Did he catch the perpetrators of 9/11? No. He just made Americans feel good about themselves by bombing the shit out of Afghanistan, and then killing over a million Iraqi's who had nothing to do with 9/11 and who posed no threat to anyone.

Bush and his criminal buddies should be sent to the Hague and punished accordingly as war criminals.

Obama, on the other hand, is an intelligent man, erudite, principled, and a great public speaker. He's only been in office two years and has had to deal with the effects of 8 years of the Bush Administration.

This discussion isn't even worth having.

well said & intelligent.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    oil drilling in water should be outlawed.
    only the very arrogant would construct such a thing.

think about it...

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    "CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

MY ASS.

this administration is just as inept as the previous one.

our country needs a viable third option...right now.

of course we do and have, that's why we have people like karl rove, barney frank, fox news....to polarize people and divide them with partisanship so the majority picks a team and automatically dismisses anything the other team says because 'they are fucking idiots'. we'd rather attack and just call them names rather than listening and having an actual discussion. no one is right all the time and people who think they are are usually annoying pricks.

it's sad so many don't seem to realize they just reverse roles every few years of giving their star players free passes when they are on top but when the other team is in power and doing the same things suddenly it's the worst thing ever and anyone who supports it is a moron. we're too busy attacking each other instead and writing off anything the other side says instead of actually working to fix problems.

people point to small little crumbs we have been given in the last 2 years and say 'see, see!' but those crumbs are far from the promise of change that was marketed to us for almost 4 years nonstop. basically, what we are supposed to believe is when obama was saying all those things he was just clueless about how politics worked, apparently he thought the republicans would just go along with everything he wanted.....

lastly, i still laugh now and then when i think of during the campaign when it was leaked from a meeting that obama never intended to renegotiate NAFTA and how that was just a ploy to get support from certain demographics the obama supporters went crazy saying it was a lie........and yet..........

his 2012 campaign slogan should be
    maybe someday! or change? who said anything about change??
    don't compete; coexist

• Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    I can't believe anyone with a hint of indepenent thought or intellect would defend George Bush :?
    Flagg wrote:
    Oil Pollution Act of 1990 places responsibility for oil spill cleanup on the oil company rather than the public. Obama is prohibited by law from ordering the federal government to take over the cleanup. Not sure why this act isn't mentioned more but that is the reason he is "sitting around not doing anything". According to that law BP is the sole entity responsible for cleanup.

I am not sure if he can issue an executive order or something to get around that law, but if he can then he should because obviously BP can't stop the leak.
    time to break the law.
    it's fun to do... i do it daily.
    :mrgreen:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,853
    Franklin Pierce and James Buchanan (the two presidents who preceded Lincoln) are the worst presidents in US history. Open up a book and read about them.

Other losers:

-Andrew Johnson for being a Confederate sympathizer.
    -George Bush Jr. for the invasion of Iraq.
    -Herbert Hoover for his handling of the Great Depression.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Roland Martin: If you are elected what is the very first thing that you focus on as Commander in Chief of this country?

Barack Obama: Well, we will call in the Joint Chiefs of Staff. I will give them a new assignment and that is to bring our troops home in a careful, responsible way, but to end this occupation in Iraq. I will call in my Secretary of State and initiate the diplomacy that's needed to make sure that exit is accompanied by negotiations between the Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds.

Not the Worst president ever, but send 30,000 more troops to iraq and afganistan after saying this (which is the reason i voted for him) = he sucks ASS!!!
    Franklin Pierce and James Buchanan (the two presidents who preceded Lincoln) are the worst presidents in US history. Open up a book and read about them.

Other losers:

-Andrew Johnson for being a Confederate sympathizer.
    -George Bush Jr. for the invasion of Iraq.
    -Herbert Hoover for his handling of the Great Depression.
    i would think you know a thing or two about u.s. history.
    nicely done.

what didn't herbert hoover do that he may should have?
    i'm no expert in u.s. history.
    looking forward to your reply.

and thank you.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    Adams jr sucked

I know this cause I was there

that oil rig was there prior to Obama talking about the possibility of having more off shore drilling..... Bad timing for him, but BP is outrageous!! Time for the public to step up and start doing what we are capable of..... Putting scumbag business' out!

Don't wait for the government to do it, we as citizens have the shortest attention spans, less than fuckin ants

instead we got idiots who still think he wasn't born here, how charming
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    that oil rig was there prior to Obama talking about the possibility of having more off shore drilling..... Bad timing for him, but BP is outrageous!! Time for the public to step up and start doing what we are capable of..... Putting scumbag business' out!

only by <2 months

and here is an article that says (while obama was in office):

WASHINGTON — The federal Minerals Management Service gave permission to BP and dozens of other oil companies to drill in the Gulf of Mexico without first getting required permits from another agency that assesses threats to endangered species — and despite strong warnings from that agency about the impact the drilling was likely to have on the gulf.

Those approvals, federal records show, include one for the well drilled by the Deepwater Horizon rig

, which exploded on April 20, killing 11 workers and resulting in thousands of barrels of oil spilling into the gulf each day.

The Minerals Management Service, or M.M.S., also routinely overruled its staff biologists and engineers who raised concerns about the safety and the environmental impact of certain drilling proposals in the gulf and in Alaska, according to a half-dozen current and former agency scientists.

Those scientists said they were also regularly pressured by agency officials to change the findings of their internal studies if they predicted that an accident was likely to occur or if wildlife might be harmed.

Under the Endangered Species Act and the Marine Mammal Protection Act, the Minerals Management Service is required to get permits to allow drilling where it might harm endangered species or marine mammals.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, or NOAA, is partly responsible for protecting endangered species and marine mammals. It has said on repeated occasions that drilling in the gulf affects these animals, but the minerals agency since January 2009 has approved at least three huge lease sales, 103 seismic blasting projects and 346 drilling plans. Agency records also show that permission for those projects and plans was granted without getting the permits required under federal law.

but hey, i'm sure they've learned their lesson, right?

not so much since 2 weeks after the rig sank it was reported:

Since spill, feds have given 27 waivers to oil companies in gulf

WASHINGTON — Since the Deepwater Horizon oil drilling rig exploded on April 20, the Obama administration has granted oil and gas companies at least 27 exemptions from doing in-depth environmental studies of oil exploration and production in the Gulf of Mexico.

The waivers were granted despite President Barack Obama’s vow that his administration would launch a “relentless response effort” to stop the leak and prevent more damage to the gulf. One of them was dated Friday — the day after Interior Secretary Ken Salazar said he was temporarily halting offshore drilling

The exemptions, known as “categorical exclusions,” were granted by the Interior Department’s Minerals Management Service (MMS) and included waiving detailed environmental studies for a BP exploration plan to be conducted at a depth of more than 4,000 feet and an Anadarko Petroleum Corp. exploration plan at more 9,000 feet.

and obama never said it was a 'possibility', he approved it!

President Obama's decision, announced Wednesday, to approve new oil and gas drilling off U.S. coasts for the first time in decades reflects a high-stakes calculation by the White House: Splitting the difference on the most contentious energy issues could help secure a bipartisan climate deal this year.

In what could represent the biggest expansion of offshore energy exploration in half a century, Obama announced that he will open the door to drilling off Virginia's coast, in other parts of the mid- and south Atlantic, in the eastern Gulf of Mexico, and in waters off Alaska. At the same time, he declared off-limits the waters off the West Coast and in Alaska's Bristol Bay, canceled four scheduled lease sales in Alaska and called for more study before allowing new lease sales in the Chukchi and Beaufort seas.
    don't compete; coexist

Byrnzie wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:

Deny it if you like but Bush had the country pretty united in the months following.
  • musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
    i've said it before, but its worth repeating. bush was obviously hugely unpopular. but even at the height of his unpopularity, conservatives never turned on him. until november 2008 and even now a ton of conservatives refuse to suggest bush was a failure. Bush was hated by the dems, by the left wing, by independents but never by the conservatives.

obama on the other hand, is hated by the racist crowd. and i think unfortunately that is a larger crowd than we have ever acknwoledged. he is hated by that group merely because he is black. on top of that, he is hated by the entire conservative party as a whole. Where he differs from Bush, is that he inspires a very pissed off contingent on the left wing side as well. I think alot of people on the dem side had this pipe dream, this insane idea that obama was something other than we have had ever elected to the highest office in the land. People seemed to think he was of a different breed, that he wasnt a politician. I think there still are some people who want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but i think he angered alot of people by his failure to govern from a left wing perspective. obama is a centrist at best, most likely a conservative democrat. the point is, he wasnt marketed that way.

obama has the hatred of the dissillusioned democrats, as well as the radical left wing of the party.

i think in the history books obama will be viewed as a failure. He came to power in a society where we are and were engaged in the longest war in u.s. history in Iraq/Afghanistan, and the most unpopular in history. instead of ending the war and listening to the people, something the previous guy was notorious for not doing, obama escalates this unpopular war, sending more troops to afghanistan than bush ever did. He came to power in a time of the worst economic situation since the great depression. things are and were really bad. REALLY bad. Obama bails out the banks and corporations, but the average joe is left to struggle. One of the great failures of the Obama administration is the failure to set up a New Deal type system where we put millions to work.

I didnt vote for Obama, and am glad I didnt. Most of my generation seems to have been swept up in this kind of bizaare hype. i didnt buy into it, and didnt vote for obama.

Ultimately obama is like every politician, and must be held accoutnable, just as bush must be.
    DewieCox wrote:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:

Deny it if you like but Bush had the country pretty united in the months following.
    bush had squat to do with it.
    if dr. seuss was president this country would have been united.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:

Which means he said the right stuff, no?
    DewieCox wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

Which means he said the right stuff, no?
    at this point i am very scared of puppets & anyone living in or near washington d.c.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    I always heard Harding was the worst. Although I think W will go down as one of the worst, too.

I voted for Obama and agree he's been disappointing, but I'm hoping he'll come through. I think he's better than McCain would have been. And let's be serious - suppose McCain won and dropped dead and Sarah Palin became president. Good God, would would that be like?
  • musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
    Enkidu wrote:
    I always heard Harding was the worst. Although I think W will go down as one of the worst, too.

I voted for Obama and agree he's been disappointing, but I'm hoping he'll come through. I think he's better than McCain would have been. And let's be serious - suppose McCain won and dropped dead and Sarah Palin became president. Good God, would would that be like?

in terms of what i said, i think you have to judge the worst president ever by how unpopular they are. obama is extremely unpopular. and he enjoys the same type of intense hatred on both the right and the left. The antiwar people are just as pissed off and outraged as the racist/militia types.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,548
    I don't think Obama is the "Worst USA President Ever." Who is though, IMO, is Richard Nixon. He has bankrupt America & the world by industrializing China. Almost every single product you see today is Made in China. I'm Canadian & what I see here in my own country & my visits to the USA is that almost 80% of items in the stores across these two great countries are Made in China.

I had friends that just came back from Jamaica that bought me a t-shirt. They told me stories that they had a hard time finding one @ the local boutique stores, hotel & anything close by that was Made in Jamaica cause everything there was Made in China. Lucky they found one. What ever happen to the Made in USA or Made in Canada product? It's gone! Only a lucky handful of businesses are still active & around. It's not right at all. Shop at your local Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Zellers, Best Buy etc.. Almost half (even more) of their stock are Made in China. I used to work for a huge computer/printer company and thought they were 100% USA brand. But the calls coming in, all the items were made & built were in China. Their tech support was in India. :|

Today I'm a Ceramic Tile & Marble, Granite, Slate installer and the boxes & boxes coming in to our local flooring center, Home Depot, Kents, huge tiling centers across this country are Made in China. On the boxes you will see/read "Beautiful Porcelain Italian Tiles" etc.. But on the side of the boxes & on the bottom of the tiles, it's Made in China. Added bonus, remember those red mittens Oprah was so crazy about? The one's for the 2010 Vancouver Winter Games? Guess where they were made? Not in Canada! But you know where ...

Someday oh someday I hope they block all ships, airplanes, even lock down the border that no Made in China product leaves & enters North America. Just a few day's ago the new iPad just got released. I'm sad to read & hear on the new's that Apple had all their products built in sweat shops in China & many suicide cases have been posted online. Their iPods, iPhones, Macs etc.. The reason was for higher demand of their product. Now they decided to raise their pay to 20%.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/tec ... le1583890/

"The basic salary at the China plants of Foxconn Technology Group – which makes iPhones and other popular gadgets – is currently about 900 yuan ($130 U.S.) per month!"

Why not build them in USA? Oh, it will cost the company a lot to build here so why not let that 5 year old kid work his ass off all day for a few bucks to build that shit that goes for 500 bucks. That's great! That's real great!

D'oh! Sorry for that long rant. But it pisses me off & it pisses everybody off who are in the construction, installing, building, selling, owning a business field etc.. that have lost their job or can't stand to see every single item in stores or even half the shit that's in your very home right now that was built in China. Made in USA & Made in Canada has disappeared. And who is to blame? The president? Yes! Who started this? Richard Nixon.

I am Canadian! And I love my country. And I love my (USA) brother. I am angry & upset to see these two countries are losing these jobs while we have the resources & people to do it. We are getting our asses completely wiped out with products after products after products coming into our land from one & only country, China! There can only be so much. There should be a max limit that's coming in to our land. If this continues, both our countries will be overrun by China. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

I hope Obama does something to stop this. As for the prime minister of Canada and what he's doing? He can't say anything about this cause he only obeys what bigger brother (USA) say's. :|
    demetrios wrote:
    I don't think Obama is the "Worst USA President Ever." Who is though, IMO, is Richard Nixon. He has bankrupt America & the world by industrializing China. Almost every single product you see today is Made in China. I'm Canadian & what I see here in my own country & my visits to the USA is that almost 80% of items in the stores across these two great countries are Made in China.

I had friends that just came back from Jamaica that bought me a t-shirt. They told me stories that they had a hard time finding one @ the local boutique stores, hotel & anything close by that was Made in Jamaica cause everything there was Made in China. Lucky they found one. What ever happen to the Made in USA or Made in Canada product? It's gone! Only a lucky handful of businesses are still active & around. It's not right at all. Shop at your local Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Zellers, Best Buy etc.. Almost half (even more) of their stock are Made in China. I used to work for a huge computer/printer company and thought they were 100% USA brand. But the calls coming in, all the items were made & built were in China. Their tech support was in India. :|

Today I'm a Ceramic Tile & Marble, Granite, Slate installer and the boxes & boxes coming in to our local flooring center, Home Depot, Kents, huge tiling centers across this country are Made in China. On the boxes you will see/read "Beautiful Porcelain Italian Tiles" etc.. But on the side of the boxes & on the bottom of the tiles, it's Made in China. Added bonus, remember those red mittens Oprah was so crazy about? The one's for the 2010 Vancouver Winter Games? Guess where they were made? Not in Canada! But you know where ...

Someday oh someday I hope they block all ships, airplanes, even lock down the border that no Made in China product leaves & enters North America. Just a few day's ago the new iPad just got released. I'm sad to read & hear on the new's that Apple had all their products built in sweat shops in China & many suicide cases have been posted online. Their iPods, iPhones, Macs etc.. The reason was for higher demand of their product. Now they decided to raise their pay to 20%.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/tec ... le1583890/

"The basic salary at the China plants of Foxconn Technology Group – which makes iPhones and other popular gadgets – is currently about 900 yuan ($130 U.S.) per month!"

Why not build them in USA? Oh, it will cost the company a lot to build here so why not let that 5 year old kid work his ass off all day for a few bucks to build that shit that goes for 500 bucks. That's great! That's real great!

D'oh! Sorry for that long rant. But it pisses me off & it pisses everybody off who are in the construction, installing, building, selling, owning a business field etc.. that have lost their job or can't stand to see every single item in stores or even half the shit that's in your very home right now that was built in China. Made in USA & Made in Canada has disappeared. And who is to blame? The president? Yes! Who started this? Richard Nixon.

I am Canadian! And I love my country. And I love my (USA) brother. I am angry & upset to see these two countries are losing these jobs while we have the resources & people to do it. We are getting our asses completely wiped out with products after products after products coming into our land from one & only country, China! There can only be so much. There should be a max limit that's coming in to our land. If this continues, both our countries will be overrun by China. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

I hope Obama does something to stop this. As for the prime minister of Canada and what he's doing? He can't say anything about this cause he only obeys what bigger brother (USA) say's. :|

we gotta stop buying things made over there.
    why the iphones, ipods?
    who the fuck is in dire need of a god damn iphone anyway?
    i couldn't even tell you what an iphone is.

my buddy's garage is filled with tools made from china.
    (his grandpa was getting older and gave him his tool collection)
    every tool has a label on it that reads made in china.

i personally can not wait till i am working in a chinese crowbar factory.

btw, you're right, nixon was an idiot.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    obama is a centrist at best, most likely a conservative democrat. the point is, he wasnt marketed that way.

this is from an article talking about obama breaking his pledge to renegotiate NAFTA:

"Sometimes during campaigns the rhetoric gets overheated and amplified," he conceded, after I reminded him that he had called NAFTA "devastating" and "a big mistake," despite nonpartisan studies concluding that the trade zone has had a mild, positive effect on the U.S. economy.

Does that mean his rhetoric was overheated and amplified? "Politicians are always guilty of that, and I don't exempt myself," he answered.
    don't compete; coexist

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    DewieCox wrote:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:

I asked you what he said after 9/11 that was right.

As far as the U.S being united after 9/11 they were just united in blood lust and a juvenile feeling of revenge encouraged by the idiot frat boys of the Bush Administration and your servile media.
    Fat lot of good it did though, as Osama Bin Laden is still alive, Al Queda is still operating, and the American tax payers are still channeling over $4 Billion of military aid into Israel every year ensuring that Americans will still be hated by millions across the world. I.e, Business as usual.