Celtic and Lakers anyone

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    This is one uuuuuuugly game. Hence, why the NBA is garbage anymore.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    This is going down to the wire an all defensive game.
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    Just got home from work & settled in. Close fucking game!!!! Go Boston!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    Is it halftime yet? :roll:
    NERDS!
  • It's getting a litlle too exciting for me. Go Celts!!
    Trevor who? :mrgreen:
    NERDS!
    Worst game 7 ever.
    Congrats on another ring Adam Morrison :mrgreen:
    NERDS!
    Worst game 7 ever.
    Ugly offensively. It was a great defensive game though and had lots of drama.

It was like watching a Ravens vs. Steelers game or something.
    NERDS!
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Wonder when the riots start. :?
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    ITS CALLED GREAT D BY BOTH TEAMS
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    Lizard wrote:

i don't understand why it happens

but im far away so its all :mrgreen:

payback celts :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    Worst game 7 ever.

It was just terrible. Only because this is supposedly the highest level of basketball that it keeps making me crawl back to watch this league with the hopes that it will get better.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    Congratulations Lakers you earned this one, defense wins championships.

peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Worst game 7 ever.

It was just terrible. Only because this is supposedly the highest level of basketball that it keeps making me crawl back to watch this league with the hopes that it will get better.
    The 1st 3 quarters sucked. But the last 7 minutes were great.
    NERDS!
    Lizard wrote:
    I liked the anti-riot commercial they just showed. :lol:
    NERDS!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    ugly game

great result

FUCK YEAH!!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    norm wrote:
    ugly game

great result

FUCK YEAH!!!!

thank god bud thank god 8-)
  • JasonEJasonE Posts: 531
    I think Doc Rivers is a class act all the way but how many times are you gonna tell your team "play together, play together, play together, together, together, together?" It was either "play together" or "trust each other, trust each other." That's all I heard him say the entire post season.

Anyway, how about Ron Artest thanking and talking about his physiatrist right after the game and then promoting his new single?!?
    "If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

"Rise above principal and do what's right."

The 1st 3 quarters sucked. But the last 7 minutes were great.

I'll give you that. But it's just another reason to fuel my cynical brain into thinking that Donaghy was right. There's no way to explain how a professional team gets blown out in a game 6 of a championship final. Unless the Sixers get their shit together, I find no reason to watch this over college ball.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    and people want to compare kobe to jordan? kobe couldn't do crap on the offensive end....Jordan would have gone right to the post and went to work.

yes teh D was good, but the O was terrible. no ball movement, no player movement. was any body cutting?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    and people want to compare kobe to jordan? kobe couldn't do crap on the offensive end....Jordan would have gone right to the post and went to work.

yes teh D was good, but the O was terrible. no ball movement, no player movement. was any body cutting?

:lol:
    81 wrote:

I was about to say this - I HATE Kobe, but I hope he wins more championships than Jordan. Kobe is the best player since MJ, and I hate saying that.
    norm wrote:
    ugly game

great result

FUCK YEAH!!!!

thank god bud thank god 8-)

when kobe got that charging foul in the third i thought it was over...the defense on both sides was great

outstanding series!! :mrgreen:
    81 wrote:

I was about to say this - I HATE Kobe, but I hope he wins more championships than Jordan. Kobe is the best player since MJ, and I hate saying that.
    I hate saying it even more. But you're right.
    NERDS!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

if he's the best since Jordan, that's some weak sauce. he looked like he was praying his team could win it for him. he made some free throws and got a few key rebounds. he wasn't very inspiring out there.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JasonEJasonE Posts: 531
    I thought Kobe's wife was going to get handed the trophy first. Man she hasn't left his side since he admitted to that affair. Even going to the locker room at half time she's waiting there for him.
    "If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

"Rise above principal and do what's right."
    why the fuck is kobe's wife up there? :roll:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    so lakers won??from norm reaction i guess yes!!!congrats to nthe winners! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    ugh.

congrats to the lakers and all that shit.
    ugh.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com