Options

ARTILLERY SALES

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    timc wrote:
    Sweet moved me one step closer to buying it! How the colors? Like the tiny man with lantern! Guess there really is no yellow brick road!! :D We have to make our own! :mrgreen: :idea:

Colors are great! If he does another Built To Spill poster, would love to see the other side of that bridge.
  • Options
    Anyone recieve anything in the mail yet????

Nothing yet! Can't wait for thy goodies to start arriving! :D8-):D
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    We all know the reason why none of us have received anything. :cough: demetrios :lol:
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    We all know the reason why none of us have received anything. :cough: demetrios :lol:

excellent-frog.jpg
  • Options
    :lol:

Seriously though, I for one want to see some pictures of that Easy Street when you get it framed. I'm still kinda in awe that you made out the way you did!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    :lol:

Seriously though, I for one want to see some pictures of that Easy Street when you get it framed. I'm still kinda in awe that you made out the way you did!

Pictures will be uploaded right away when I get the baby in & framed up! :)
  • Options
    Guess what just came today? My Bazooka tube from Brad.

Now I have a question...my Blue 04 Boston print is signed by Brad, as always, but is NOT numbered. I am puzzled by this. What does this mean?
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    Just got my NOLA print. Very rad in person. 18/200
  • Options

Now I have a question...my Blue 04 Boston print is signed by Brad, as always, but is NOT numbered. I am puzzled by this. What does this mean?

Don't think the 2 Boston '04 BK prints were both signed & numbered. No background history is found over @ expressobeans.com on it. Best to give BK a shout. :)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

Don't think the 2 Boston '04 BK prints were both signed & numbered. No background history is found over @ expressobeans.com on it. Best to give BK a shout. :)
    Just did. Curious to see what he says. So you believe neither of these prints were SN? Do you have 1st of these two demetrios, or APs?
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

Just did. Curious to see what he says. So you believe neither of these prints were SN? Do you have 1st of these two demetrios, or APs?

Just the one's bought from 10club's goodies store. 1st edition, no sig or numbers.
  • Options
    PakaPaka Posts: 471
    for the dublin print it says "not for purchase" on brad's page. as far as i can remember, there's always been a "yet" between not and for. does this mean the subs were the only chance to get it (them) throgh artillerydesgin.com?
  • Options
    Paka wrote:
    for the dublin print it says "not for purchase" on brad's page. as far as i can remember, there's always been a "yet" between not and for. does this mean the subs were the only chance to get it (them) throgh artillerydesgin.com?
    Not sure. As always, shoot Brad an email. I just did yesterday and he got back quickly with some cool insight regarding the Boston 04 prints. He'll know the story.
  • Options
    jameslw13jameslw13 Posts: 144
    I just got my new orleans print... GORGEOUS. But there are some creases on it, and there is some discoloration on the print in the middle, is this normal? I sent an email to Brad, but it really just looks bad... 2 of the dents/creases are visible on the front due to the black.

Thank you
  • Options
    jameslw13 wrote:
    I just got my new orleans print... GORGEOUS. But there are some creases on it, and there is some discoloration on the print in the middle, is this normal? I sent an email to Brad, but it really just looks bad... 2 of the dents/creases are visible on the front due to the black.

Thank you
    That sucks dude. Hope everything works out, and I'm sure it will. Brad is a real good person to do business with.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,410
    Not sure. As always, shoot Brad an email. I just did yesterday and he got back quickly with some cool insight regarding the Boston 04 prints. He'll know the story.

What's the insight? I have the red and blue both on the way.
  • Options
    July 1st (Canada Day) is coming soon. Think we might get the Euro sub before the show happens in Poland?
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659
    Anyone else get a $4 credit from Brad yesterday?

Guess he must be ready to ship if he's refunding excess shipping charges...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    jameslw13 wrote:

Thank you

It is very, very unusual to get a poster from Brad in anything but pristine condition. Especially what sounds like roll bends, that is really unusual.
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    I purchased a s/n New Orleans print from Artillery
    it is still sealed and rolled up in Brads tube.

I pulled the trigger on the sales, but now im looking for cost and shipping, for anyone that may be interested .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Still waiting on those bazooka's to drop here in Halifax! And there's alot of them coming! ;)
  • Options
    5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    demetrios wrote:
    Still waiting on those bazooka's to drop here in Halifax! And there's alot of them coming! ;)
    Aren't you special
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    5against1- wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Aren't you special

Thanks!

Don't you have a new thread to start on The Porch for selling your poster sales & OBEY crap?
    Is that why you bought a 10club account? To sell your shit here?
    Cause that's all you do here. Sell, sell & sell your trash!
    Sad & pathetic you are! Stop your jealousy & bitching on me! You got that?
  • Options
    greenmannygreenmanny Posts: 766
    demetrios wrote:
    5against1- wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Aren't you special

Thanks!

Don't you have a new thread to start on The Porch for selling your poster sales & OBEY crap?

:shock:
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    D take some time in the chamber of understanding!

ps
    I'm so fricking happy that futurama is back :D good times my friend good times are comin' don't let anybody steal you a tiny bit of that 8-)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    D take some time in the chamber of understanding!

ps
    I'm so fricking happy that futurama is back :D good times my friend good times are comin' don't let anybody steal you a tiny bit of that 8-)

Will do! :D
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    5against1- wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Aren't you special

Thanks!

Ummm. ok Obey crap haha, I prolly have 5 or 6 obey prints that would easilly fetch me an easy street if I wanted one. Your late to the party too bad you didnt start collecting years ago.I have been to more shows then you will ever see. I just get sick of all your bragging I got this I got that , Look at these ugly posters I got from Tom Tomorrow ect. ect.
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    Oh and if I rem. correctlly weren't you banned on here for breaking the rules then did some heavy ass kissing to be let back on. What about Boston Lou he was much more deserving.
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    5against1- wrote:
    Ummm. ok Obey crap haha, I prolly have 5 or 6 obey prints that would easilly fetch me an easy street if I wanted one. Your late to the party too bad you didnt start collecting years ago.I have been to more shows then you will ever see. I just get sick of all your bragging I got this I got that , Look at these ugly posters I got from Tom Tomorrow ect. ect.

psst i got your pm, which is being sent straight to kat & sea .. and guess what? i'm gonna be bragging on what pearl jam item i scored & bought, and post here like every other pearl jam fan does on this board, till the end of time here. if you don't like it, leave this place jealous one. i don't give a rat's ass how many show's you've been too or how many poster's you have more then me. i'm not a cry baby like yourself. i don't profit from pearl jam like you do here. all you do here is buy pearl jam, then sell it back to the fans here for more then what you payed for.

and btw, obey sucks. blown up photos on posters colored in using 3 colors is not a work of art. it's pure garbage.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    where's that smiley eating popcorn when you need it???!!! ;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me