Options

ARTILLERY SALES

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    5against1- wrote:
    Oh and if I rem. correctlly weren't you banned on here for breaking the rules then did some heavy ass kissing to be let back on. What about Boston Lou he was much more deserving.

someday my friend boston lou will return. as for ban, it was only once. and it won't happen again! :)
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    where's that smiley eating popcorn when you need it???!!! ;)

1974_eating_popcorn.gif
  • Options
    5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    demetrios wrote:
    5against1- wrote:
    Ummm. ok Obey crap haha, I prolly have 5 or 6 obey prints that would easilly fetch me an easy street if I wanted one. Your late to the party too bad you didnt start collecting years ago.I have been to more shows then you will ever see. I just get sick of all your bragging I got this I got that , Look at these ugly posters I got from Tom Tomorrow ect. ect.

psst i got your pm, which is being sent straight to kat & sea .. and guess what? i'm gonna be bragging on what pearl jam item i scored & bought, and post here like every other pearl jam fan does on this board, till the end of time here. if you don't like it, leave this place jealous one. i don't give a rat's ass how many show's you've been too or how many poster's you have more then me. i'm not a cry baby like yourself. i don't profit from pearl jam like you do here. all you do here is buy pearl jam, then sell it back to the fans here for more then what you payed for.

and btw, obey sucks. blown up photos on posters colored in using 3 colors is not a work of art. it's pure garbage.
    what a pm from like 6 months ago?
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    Ok Obey sucks thats why his prints are the hardest to get and he has the same loyal fan base as PJ. You also think Bansky sucks right cause I have a few of those also :lol::lol::lol: Cheers :roll: :roll:
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    D Obey is awesome! look at this beauty

14766:159547.jpg

The more i look at the poster the more i like it!!

Cross-Eyed%20Surgeon.jpg
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    D Obey is awesome! look at this beauty

14766:159547.jpg

The more i look at the poster the more i like it!!

Cross-Eyed%20Surgeon.jpg
    Yeah that one does suck,
    Look at this one in my collection
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/87581
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    5against1- wrote:

Well :? I don't like that one but i'm not an Obey fan either, but banksy that's another story ;)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    5against1- wrote:

Now we are talking!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 785
    edited July 2010
    I love Banksy and Obey(Fairey), but am I the only one who HATES Mr. Brianwash's stuff?
    Post edited by PRL1JAM on
  • Options
    I love Banksy and Obey, but am I the only one who HATES Mr. Brianwash's stuff?

I'm with you! I would only buy it to flip it :think:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,954
    Reminder
    Please see the Posting Guidelines
    1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

etc...
  • Options
    Mr RockoMr Rocko Posts: 647
    Hey does anyone knows if the euro tour posers will be on sale individually on Brad's site?
    México 24/11/2011
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    For the record, Fairey sucks. People think he's so "street" and it couldn't be less true. And his posters are not art. period.
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,929
    Ok wrote:
    For the record, Fairey sucks. People think he's so "street" and it couldn't be less true. And his posters are not art. period.
    Ok
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Mr Rocko wrote:
    Hey does anyone knows if the euro tour posers will be on sale individually on Brad's site?

Nope, but I hope there might be a few for sale per '10 Euro show he did.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,861
    demetrios wrote:
    Mr Rocko wrote:

Brad didnt sell the full 100 but then again he never does, i think he sold about 85 of the 100 sets so there may be the odd one here and there
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Mr Rocko wrote:

Brad didnt sell the full 100 but then again he never does, i think he sold about 85 of the 100 sets so there may be the odd one here and there

Sure it's 100? New Orleans print was out of 200. http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/122464

"Along with each design relating to the specific city of each show, these 3 posters along with the New Orleans poster all have a subtle theme tying them together… the 4 Elements. New Orleans is Fire obviously and symbolized with the phoenix… Dublin is Earth, London is Air, and Poland is Water. Each poster is different in it's own right, and not necessarily a "set"."

Would be surprised only New Orleans get's a release of 200 and the other 3 get's just 100. His last few Pearl Jam posters are numbered over 200.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,861
    ah ah maybe D,

He emailed me confirming he kept back 15 or so and I may have wrongly presumed 100 run but I could be wrong about that thinking about it
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    100 or 200, however, i hope to have the euro sub + N.O. soon! I love all of them and the whole set will look great in a supersize frame!!! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Ok wrote:
    Ok

Ok
  • Options
    My Euro Sub showed up today in the Tacoma, WA. area! It is AMAZING!!
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    My Euro Sub showed up today in the Tacoma, WA. area! It is AMAZING!!

All numbered the same? All in one bazooka tube?
  • Options
    All numbered the same in one tube! Mine is 118 if you are taking notes :D
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659

I actually asked brad this specifically the other day... he said all euro subs will have the same number throughout, and if you have the euro sub + NOLA they will all be numbered the same as well.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    shep wrote:

I actually asked brad this specifically the other day... he said all euro subs will have the same number throughout, and if you have the euro sub + NOLA they will all be numbered the same as well.

very, very cool. I'm not *that into* numbers, but if you do decide to frame, I think it only adds to the appeal that they're all the same. of course I would expect nothing less from Number 7!!
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    If anyone is interested in the Dublin print from my Euro sub, PM me. Its a cool print but I am not sure if I would ever frame and hang it.

I will sell if for what I paid + shipping. I would also consider a trade for a s/n EV Batmobile print.
  • Options
    shep wrote:

sweet! 8-)
  • Options
    starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    If anyone is interested in the Dublin print from my Euro sub, PM me. Its a cool print but I am not sure if I would ever frame and hang it.

I will sell if for what I paid + shipping. I would also consider a trade for a s/n EV Batmobile print.

pm sent
  • Options
    ericwaller20ericwaller20 Posts: 325
    Mine came in today. Number 171