Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,013
    what AP means?Apple and pinuts?

Close...Artist Proof.
  • Options
    PNuttyJamPNuttyJam Posts: 837
    Hawk123 wrote:
    Close...Artist Proof.
    Dimitris forgot to use the sarcasm font. I thought it was Armpits & Proscuitto. Oh well.
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
  • Options
    timctimc Posts: 664
    The picture of sub is gone now
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    PNuttyJam wrote:
    Hawk123 wrote:
    Close...Artist Proof.
    Dimitris forgot to use the sarcasm font. I thought it was Armpits & Proscuitto. Oh well.
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,906
    If you have any posters still saved in your cart still, have you checked your account today? Somebody posted over @ expressobeans that they had the Euro '10 Sub in their cart for a few day's & now it's gone.
  • Options
    Mr RockoMr Rocko Posts: 647
    demetrios wrote:
    If you have any posters still saved in your cart still, have you checked your account today? Somebody posted over @ expressobeans that they had the Euro '10 Sub in their cart for a few day's & now it's gone.

Man, I had in my cart the NO and SUB and now THEY'RE FUCKIN' GONE!! All this week I was saving some money and now my cart is EMPTY... I was going to checkout tomorrow. As far as I know the posters are yours if you have them in your cart, am I right??

I emailed BK asking about it, hope there is a solution

:(
    México 24/11/2011
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    So sad I missed the NOLA poster :(
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    Mr Rocko wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Man, I had in my cart the NO and SUB and now THEY'RE FUCKIN' GONE!! All this week I was saving some money and now my cart is EMPTY... I was going to checkout tomorrow. As far as I know the posters are yours if you have them in your cart, am I right??

Seriously? You think you should be able to keep them in your cart for days? Sure, once they're in your cart they're yours, but you're meant to buy them!
  • Options
    bazzer wrote:
    Mr Rocko wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Seriously? You think you should be able to keep them in your cart for days? Sure, once they're in your cart they're yours, but you're meant to buy them!
    True so true
  • Options
    Mr RockoMr Rocko Posts: 647
    bazzer wrote:
    Mr Rocko wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

The problem is that the last week dollar was too high and I'm not going to buy something almost the twice of its price... hopefully this week is going to go down. But now, it looks like I'm screwed.

But it's ok, I now know how this stuff works, will be ready for the next time.
    México 24/11/2011
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    Mr Rocko wrote:
    The problem is that the last week dollar was too high and I'm not going to buy something almost the twice of its price... hopefully this week is going to go down. But now, it looks like I'm screwed.

But it's ok, I now know how this stuff works, will be ready for the next time.
    It's cool, but do you think it's fair on Brad (and other people ready to actually buy the poster) that you hold these posters in your cart until such time as the exchange rate is favourable to you?
  • Options
    NickyNoochNickyNooch Posts: 629
    Has anyone received their poster yet?

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    NickyNooch wrote:

It depends on what you scored! If you get the euro sub you have to wait until the end of the tour! If you are waiting for the N.O print or older posters it will take a few more days/weeks i think!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    NickyNooch wrote:

It depends on what you scored! If you get the euro sub you have to wait until the end of the tour! If you are waiting for the N.O print or older posters it will take a few more days/weeks i think!

No bazooka tubes shipped yet! If you ordered the Euro Sub with few other prints, those won't be going out till after the tour. But if you purchased a few posters that didn't include the Euro Sub in your order, they should be out soon.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    NickyNooch wrote:

No bazooka tubes shipped yet! If you ordered the Euro Sub with few other prints, those won't be going out till after the tour. But if you purchased a few posters that didn't include the Euro Sub in your order, they should be out soon.

Love getting Brad's tubes in the mail any day now!!! :D

do you have the built to spill with the broken bridge? Thinking about getting that one! I have a feeling the colors will really pop in person! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    timc wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

do you have the built to spill with the broken bridge? Thinking about getting that one! I have a feeling the colors will really pop in person! :mrgreen:

Sure do! The artwork so reminds me of the floating city of Laputa in the anime film Castle in the Sky. :)
  • Options
    No bazooka tubes shipped yet! If you ordered the Euro Sub with few other prints, those won't be going out till after the tour. But if you purchased a few posters that didn't include the Euro Sub in your order, they should be out soon.[/quote]

do you have the built to spill with the broken bridge? Thinking about getting that one! I have a feeling the colors will really pop in person! :mrgreen:[/quote]

Sure do! The artwork so reminds me of the floating city of Laputa in the anime film Castle in the Sky. :)[/quote]
    Sweet moved me one step closer to buying it! How the colors? Like the tiny man with lantern! Guess there really is no yellow brick road!! :D We have to make our own! :mrgreen: :idea:
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    Anyone recieve anything in the mail yet????
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Anyone recieve anything in the mail yet????
    Nothing. And no email from Brad with an update.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    For those who ordered the euro sub, we will have to wait until the end of the tour, no matter if you ordered other posters, too! So we will not get an update until mid of July...
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    Nothing here yet either...
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • Options
    jameslw13jameslw13 Posts: 144
    Nothing here yet, but I know he will get them out as soon as he can. I only ordered NO.
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Chrisilein wrote:
    For those who ordered the euro sub, we will have to wait until the end of the tour, no matter if you ordered other posters, too! So we will not get an update until mid of July...
    Yeah, but those who DIDNT order the sub should at least get some sort of update when these will be sent! But I am still kicking myself for not grabbing the sub when I had it in my cart.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Yeah, but those who DIDNT order the sub should at least get some sort of update when these will be sent! But I am still kicking myself for not grabbing the sub when I had it in my cart.

No Euro here either. Just NOLA. Anyone know the size of the NO print? I sent Brad an email and no response. Kinda weird...
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:

Ok, now i understand! There's only one way to get the answer = email Brad!
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:

No Euro here either. Just NOLA. Anyone know the size of the NO print? I sent Brad an email and no response. Kinda weird...

No response? Usually Brad writes back asap! I wrote him because i have 3 different orders and therefore 3 x shipping costs! He wrote back a few days later that he will refund the unnecessary shipping costs! :D
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    euro? was suppose to ship at 1st july,no?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659

That was his original statement.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    shep wrote:

and thats changed?
  • Options
    PakaPaka Posts: 471
    shep wrote:

and thats changed?

no, ts'all good. 1st july still.