Options

ARTILLERY SALES

Comments

• Options
    timctimc Posts: 664
    Oh look, someone just dropped a full NEOCON series... :lol::lol::lol:
    thats mean I want that so bad!!! My uncle Tim Carpenter would love it he heads up PDA...http://www.pdamerica.org/
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,906

You're joking right? :shock: Did somebody really drop this just now? :shock:
  • Options
    sub is gone
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    demetrios wrote:

I'm just having a little fun today guys. Nobody dropped it. Sorry for the bad joke.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

I'm just having a little fun today guys. Nobody dropped it. Sorry for the bad joke.

Where's that homer axe jpeg image?! :twisted: :P

Eye's still twitching! Got a feeling that there are many, many goodies in carts that still haven't been processed. Where's that tech guy to hiccup those carts?
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Where's that homer axe jpeg image?! :twisted: :P

Eye's still twitching!
    :lol: The joke was in poor taste, I know.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,629
    i dunno. doesnt seem like anything else besides the occasional Euro Sub. Maybe everything is dried up...
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    i dunno. doesnt seem like anything else besides the occasional Euro Sub. Maybe everything is dried up...
    there is a Dock's NO NO still for sale!! This is a great print, brought mine in to work to show it off!
  • Options
    Yet another sub just popped up!
  • Options
    just saw it :shock: where are the nudedragons and AIC prints, I want one of thoose to pop up :D
  • Options
    timc wrote:
    just saw it :shock: where are the nudedragons and AIC prints, I want one of thoose to pop up :D
    Yeah, I was hoping with someone dumping their sub, a few others would appear.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,629
    so its a big goose egg for anything else popping up today?
  • Options
    Yet another sub is available. Bump for anyone who needs it.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,439
    shep wrote:
    pjl44 wrote:
    MayDay10 wrote:

really, really wanted the red Boston I from 04 though (thought I heard someone say they scored it)

That would be me...got both Boston 04s. Been chasing those for a while now. Try to get every show I've been to...now just need Boston 00 and Hartford 98. (Bought Hartford 98 at the show and had it for 5 years...got destroyed when a pipe burst in my old apartment. Don't get me started.)

Man, that sucks... that Hartford will be damn near impossible (and pricy) to replace...

Oh, it certainly is...
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    If anyone is interested in the Gdynia, Poland poster from the Euro sub, let me know. I usually only keep posters from shows I have been to and whilst I'm going to London & Dublin, I won't be doing Poland.

It's up for grabs, for what I paid including shipping costs from Artillery.
  • Options
    Sub is up again
    Honolulu Dec 2, 2006
    Seattle Sept 21 & 22 2009
    Portland Sept 26, 2009
    Madison Square Garden May 20 & 21, 2010
    Bridge School Oct 23 & 24, 2010
    Alpine Valley - PJ20 Sept 3 & 4, 2011
    DeLuna Sept 21, 2012
    Atlanta Sept 22, 2012
    Missoula Sept 30, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    Portland Nov 29, 2013
    Spokane Nov 30, 2013
    Vancouver Dec 4, 2013
    Seattle Dec 6, 2013
    Tulsa Oct 8, 2014
    Lincoln Oct 9, 2014
    Telluride July 9, 2016
    Boston Aug 5 & 7, 2016
    Chicago 20 & 21, 2016
    New York Apr 7, 2017
    Seattle 8 & 10, 2018
    Missoula Aug 13, 2018
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    grgrgrrrgrgrrgrgrg..i try not to buy those 3 europes,i said ill pass..but u always someone post..
    Europe Sub is up again,Europe Sub is up again,
    so now i buy them as well and i can find my peace again :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PakaPaka Posts: 471
    grgrgrrrgrgrrgrgrg..i try not to buy those 3 europes,i said ill pass..but u always someone post..

did you?
  • Options
    you won't regret it :mrgreen: I think the red looks like red armor could be for London, the green blue one looks like the Loch Ness monster?? Not sure about the other one! Can't wait til it arrives along with my NO :D
  • Options
    Anybody else wake up before work, during break, during lunch break, after work, during the evening & before to bed that checks out every few times a day on the website for that print you've been trying on your own to say "add to cart"?

Or am I the only one that's loosing his mind? :shock:
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Anybody else wake up before work, during break, during lunch break, after work, during the evening & before to bed that checks out every few times a day on the website for that print you've been trying on your own to say "add to cart"?

no you are not I still want Toronto 06 and neocon :D
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    demetrios wrote:

No, definitve not the only one D! Thats the way i scored the Chicago 07! :D
    But i reduced it to 25 times a day!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Mr RockoMr Rocko Posts: 647
    demetrios wrote:

You're not alone my friend! :D
    México 24/11/2011
  • Options
    Still refreshing now. Day 3.
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659
    Still refreshing now. Day 3.

Same here... although I know the stuff I'm looking for is gone...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    Paka wrote:

did you?
    yes..211$ with shipping cost..all ok..less for carry on tour,in dublin ill be freeof carry tubes belfast is the next now
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PNuttyJamPNuttyJam Posts: 837
    I'm in the newbie stage of developing my poster addiction and am curious why the 09 Portland is still available? Did BK print a shit-ton of them or is the concensus that it's crap compared to others?
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,907
    PNuttyJam wrote:
    I'm in the newbie stage of developing my poster addiction and am curious why the 09 Portland is still available? Did BK print a shit-ton of them or is the concensus that it's crap compared to others?

same run as normal - if you are referring to the AP's....and for the record I think its great....
  • Options
    PNuttyJamPNuttyJam Posts: 837
    pdalowsky wrote:
    PNuttyJam wrote:

same run as normal - if you are referring to the AP's....and for the record I think its great....

I like it too, which is why I'm puzzled by it's continued availability.
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
  • Options
    what AP means?Apple and pinuts?