Options

ARTILLERY SALES

Comments

• Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,797
    will trade reaper poster for NOLA.

Dc reaper or the rerelease..
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Has anyone in Europe recieved their subs yet?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Plankton wrote:
    i just see my credit card acount and i got money back from altillerry back,was the money i pay for the euro sub
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,861
    Plankton wrote:

nope...

D your order was cancelled?
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Plankton wrote:

nope...

no mail from artillery,or anything about the sale....but i see money back in the acount..and is from artillery...i did the order at 28-5..and 9-7 i got money back..and from this i already loose 12 euros...171 i pay ,i got back 159 euros..i dont know what the fuck is going on..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Plankton wrote:

nope...

no mail from artillery,or anything about the sale....but i see money back in the acount..and is from artillery...i did the order at 28-5..and 9-7 i got money back..and from this i already loose 12 euros...171 i pay ,i got back 159 euros..i dont know what the fuck is going on..

maybe Brad wants to give you a gift....

a full set for 12 euros.....

i better go check my account too
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

ok..i think i get what happen...they charge me 2 times x 171 euros...so must sent me the money from one back...how the hell this happen?and the euro-dollar is different now +the bank fees..12 euros down..
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    pdalowsky wrote:

ok..i think i get what happen...they charge me 2 times x 171 euros...so must sent me the money from one back...how the hell this happen?and the euro-dollar is different now +the bank fees..12 euros down..

However, great that you will receive what you ordered!! :)
    I'm patiently waiting for my Euro Sub, the NOLA AP and the wonderul AP i scored ONE day after the sale:
    VIC THEATRE :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Has anybody in Europe received the Euro Sub yet?
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Has anybody in Canada received the Euro Sub yet?
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    Nope, still waiting. I hope next week.
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Has anybody in Europe received the Euro Sub yet?

not a sniff of it yet, any day i guess....
  • Options
    PakaPaka Posts: 471
    pdalowsky wrote:

i guess the double charge tends to happen with artillery every now and then. was once double-charged as well but as in your case they luckily refunded it.
  • Options
    Well, new week with new hope: anybody in Europe with the sub yet??? :o
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    just got mine (zürich)!!
    the tube was terribly damaged on one end. flattened towards one-third of the tube plus it seems like that end had a little bath. the cap was inside the tube and the cardboard kinda soaked.
    i was fuckn shocked!
    luckily, all the posters inside were "on the other end of the tube" which was totally fine.
    so incredibly happy that none of the four prints got battered. they're in my portfolio now for "flattening-treatment" and I'll do a final investigation in a couple of days.
    what do you guys think, would it be possible to get a refund if I find some damage I overlooked? I mean, the tube really looks terrible and I have to admit that in the upper right corner the prints are a tiny bit bent (result from the vast "notch" on the tube) which is absolutely not tragic though - the bents seem totally fixable through the portfolio treatment.
    I guess I will have to wait and see.

hope your tubes got treated a bit better and will arrive soon my friends. enjoy
  • Options
    Alright, fingers crossed for mine today, without the damage!

Sorry to hear about that. If they are damaged definitely contact Brad.
  • Options
    SKELLERSKELLER Posts: 165
    Gone.
    "I can't tell you how many ways that I've sat and viewed my life today." - Shannon Hoon.
  • Options
    SKELLER wrote:
    Gone.

What was gone?
  • Options
    Got mine in the UK today! Took them off to the framer's this afternoon with some other stuff, can't wait to get it all back.

Goodbye money!
  • Options
    puschnijepuschnije Posts: 95
    got them today in Switzerland!! Fortunately the tube and the posters are in excellent shape and they look awesome in person :D
  • Options
    The bazooka's have already landed in Europe? :shock:

No bombings yet in Canada! :|
  • Options
    puschnijepuschnije Posts: 95
    demetrios wrote:

not sure why but i think you in Canada wait quite a loong time for everything? :(

got 10 / 200 :D
  • Options
    puschnije wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

not sure why but i think you in Canada wait quite a loong time for everything? :(

got 10 / 200 :D

Sweet low number score on the Euro sub! :)

It's sad because we just live across the border, up north from the USA. Brothers what you call it! Even by air, sea & land, packages ship from USA to CDN, and CDN to USA, should arrive faster then anything coming & going outside North America. Oh well, the waiting continues.

Someday, oh someday, the USA president & Canadian Prime Minister will join forces with Canada Post & USA Post that delivery services will be as one. No need for insane custom time wait for packages sitting by the dock of the bay. It will be all as one service (only if packages are shipped/received in CDN/USA). I will get my 10club goodies from Pearl Jam in 2 day's like fan's in USA get's their 10club goodies, in 2 day's. No more 6-8 week wait. No sir! Not anymore! *continues to dream
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Paka wrote:
    just got mine (zürich)!!
    the tube was terribly damaged on one end. flattened towards one-third of the tube plus it seems like that end had a little bath. the cap was inside the tube and the cardboard kinda soaked.
    i was fuckn shocked!
    luckily, all the posters inside were "on the other end of the tube" which was totally fine.
    so incredibly happy that none of the four prints got battered. they're in my portfolio now for "flattening-treatment" and I'll do a final investigation in a couple of days.
    what do you guys think, would it be possible to get a refund if I find some damage I overlooked? I mean, the tube really looks terrible and I have to admit that in the upper right corner the prints are a tiny bit bent (result from the vast "notch" on the tube) which is absolutely not tragic though - the bents seem totally fixable through the portfolio treatment.
    I guess I will have to wait and see.

hope your tubes got treated a bit better and will arrive soon my friends. enjoy

Who did the poster? If Brad, he replaced two posters for me which the tube arrive crushed.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    can you just replace it like that?
    you think he (yes, Brad) still has some prints left of the Euro prints or would he just reprint it?
    don't know...not that happy to be honest...
  • Options
    I would imagine he keeps some back for problems such as this.
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    Still waiting bazooka in Croatia :( It always take forever to get here.
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Received mine today. 63/200.
  • Options
    Paka wrote:
    can you just replace it like that?
    you think he (yes, Brad) still has some prints left of the Euro prints or would he just reprint it?
    don't know...not that happy to be honest...

Brad keeps back 15 i think for these issues, plus if you were to return a damaged AP im sure he could reprint it and renumber it if he had run out
  • Options
    My set was 44, I wonder who has the 44 New Orleans print.