Options

ARTILLERY SALES

Comments

• Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    Cincinnati is gone too....
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659
    demetrios wrote:
    MayDay10 wrote:
    man you guys are quick.

I should have darted straight for the Boston I 2004 instead of the Euro sub. At least I got that though. That London poster is going to be siiiiiiiiccckk

I thought all the 2004 prints were all sold out completely! Remembered that huge sale BK had many month's ago? He posted what poster were sold out & what were still available? Shocked those were available.

I wonder when added together all 4 prints what is the 5th element? When I heard about the set I thought right away of that film. One of my favorite movies of all time. I love Milla Jovovich! :)

Still haven't answered my question D.... How much did you spend yesterday? Not going to spill the beans...

I think you made off pretty well...
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Chicago 2007 + Cincinnati 2006 are up again!!!

I don't understand why people feel the need to hold them in their cart for so long... It's a little bit ridiculous... Brad should put some kind of time limit on it, cause I think there are some people out there who just get off on it...
    Anyone got email from BK how to pay Euro sub??

Nothing yet... I'm in the same boat and waiting patiently...

Anyone know of anything else that might still be sitting in someone's cart??? Maybe a Kenyon Hall? Or another DC Reaper? Or an Atlantic City? I'd be your best friend if you PM'd me...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    A time limit would be a good idea but in this case i am really happy that someone dropped the Chicago print... :)
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,917
    shep wrote:
    Still haven't answered my question D.... How much did you spend yesterday? Not going to spill the beans...

It was alot. Money spent would of went the trip to NYC last week which I had plans to go but work & late projects kept me from not going. All n' all, in the end, i'm very happy! :D
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    shep wrote:

It was alot. Money spent would of went the trip to NYC last week which I had plans to go but work & late projects kept me from not going. All n' all, in the end, i'm very happy! :D

You scored the Italien Movie poster, right D? Thats really cool, only 10 s/n... :thumbup: :clap:
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    Anyone know of anything else that might still be sitting in someone's cart??? Maybe a Kenyon Hall? Or another DC Reaper? Or an Atlantic City? I'd be your best friend if you PM'd me...

If only we knew each poster's status. Like if it said "temp out of stock" meaning there is one or two still sitting in cart that not processed yet. If it say's "out of stock" we wouldn't be trying for hour's refreshing & injuring the F5 button.
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    shep wrote:

You scored the Italien Movie poster, right D? Thats really cool, only 10 s/n... :thumbup: :clap:

Eccellente! 8-)
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659
    demetrios wrote:
    shep wrote:

If only we knew each poster's status. Like if it said "temp out of stock" meaning there is one or two still sitting in cart that not processed yet. If it say's "out of stock" we wouldn't be trying for hour's refreshing & injuring the F5 button.

agreed on that one + a time limit.

Some people must be some very experienced clickers after seeing how many prints they scored... I was happ with my euro sub and NOLA, but there was a bunch of others I was trying four.

D, mind if I send you a PM? I'm from st. John's and currently living in the deep south, but trying to find my way back to my homeland... Just curious what type of stuff you do and what type of job scene exists around Hali....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    I'm quite sure that there are still some people with prints in their carts they don't need/want!
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,013
    I held the Euro Sub and the DC '06 in my cart for most of yesterday while I decided on which I could purchase. I know it sucks when people do this but I just couldn't decide and I couldn't afford both.
  • Options
    Mr RockoMr Rocko Posts: 647
    Right now there is a sub on sale!!
    México 24/11/2011
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Anyone got email from BK how to pay Euro sub??

Nothing yet! You checked out too and received the email confirmation with $ 0,-?

I didn't get any email confirmation with $ 0, but sub is in my cart still when I login.
    I got confirmation email for NO but I did that separately, I guess we just have to wait for Mr. 7 ;)
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    timctimc Posts: 664
    demetrios wrote:
    timc wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Was able to add 2005 Pearl Jam Mexico, 2010 Pearl Jam New Orleans, 2007 Pearl Jam Immagine In Cornice Movie Poster & Pearl Jam European Subscription. Ready to process but seeing that $0.00 for Euro, waited! Saw Vic Purple for $125 bucks.
    Welcome to the elite club of us who own Immagine in cornice movie poster I have 7 out of 10! What number is yours bro! I got my NO and SUB I am happy!!!
    I think this is the rarest BK pearl jam poster as it was a run of TEN

Sweet! :)

Shocked there's only a print run of 10 for thy poster print, s/n.
    Kick ass man!
    Ya it really is a beautifull print the colors are awesome looks real classy in the frame on my wall like seeing the 7/10:D when the light is just right the colors glow just right :D
  • Options
    DragonsAfter3or4DragonsAfter3or4 Bluegrass Posts: 325
    I have a Euro sub i put in my cart half hour ago while I debated whether or not to buy. I decided against it so relasing it NOW....
  • Options
    benbomb3benbomb3 Posts: 71
    there's a Portland '09 on there right now
  • Options
    DragonsAfter3or4DragonsAfter3or4 Bluegrass Posts: 325
    Don't think anybody wants that portland. It's never sold out since. I didn't buy it either.
  • Options
    Don't think anybody wants that portland. It's never sold out since. I didn't buy it either.
    I got one back in october I like it the colors are great in person!
  • Options
    lastchild11lastchild11 Posts: 1,289
    I got a portland 09 yesterday when i first got on the site. it was the only thing available and i thought that it was all that i would get. didn't know people would be dropping from their carts. ended up with sub and four others later.
    Dallas TX 10/17/00
    Oklahoma City 4/3/03
    Dallas TX 6/9/03
    Memphis TN 6/20/09 (Eddie)
    Kansas City MO 4/3/10
    Little Rock AR 8/28/10 (Eddie, WM3 rally)
    St Louis MO 7/1/11 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/18/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/19/12 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/13
    Oklahoma City 11/16/13
    Tulsa OK 10/8/14
    St Louis MO 9/18/22
    Oklahoma City 9/20/22
    Ft Worth TX 9/13/23
    Ft Worth TX 9/15/23

• Options
    NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    There's a NO up there now too. Gone in 3... 2...
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Dock's No-No is there too... Only $35. That's a steal
    EDIT-- apparently there's 50 of em... That's gotta be a glitch, right?
    Post edited by NoelMichael on
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    you should have kept that one! It is an awesome print in person :D
  • Options
    timc wrote:
    you should have kept that one! It is an awesome print in person :D

I bet. Unfortunately I couldn't afford any posters this go-round. Hitting 3 PJ shows this tour brutalized me. At MSG2 I blew $200 on beer and food alone. And that's not even counting the hotel room or the bus ride. Still, it's fun to watch a sale go down. I'm happy for all who were able to score. Hopefully the 10C will wait til like October to sell their copies
  • Options
    I just put a sub in my cart :D:D the buy button is still there for someone else

edit: who picked up the other one??? :D
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,558
    is there a site?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    is there a site?

http://www.artillerydesign.com/main.php ... d=113&pg=0

it is gone now sorry
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,558
    timc wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:
    is there a site?

http://www.artillerydesign.com/main.php ... d=113&pg=0

it is gone now sorry

yea i googled.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    timc wrote:

Just came on & the sub was available "add to cart" a few times now! :shock:
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    timc wrote:

CRAZY YA!!! :shock:
  • Options
    timc wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    timc wrote:

CRAZY YA!!! :shock:

I hope BK's tech guy adds the 'temp out of stock' thing someday. My eye's still twitching & they keep checking back on a print or 2 patiently waiting for that 'add to cart' icon to appear. The F5 button has totally been beaten to a bloody pulp. I wonder how many prints this moment, right now, are still in user's carts. And imagine if right now, BK's tech guy is reading what I'm posting & he/she refreshes the carts within 10 minutes; so all carts will be empty! Bwhahahaha!!! :twisted:
  • Options
    parkdropperparkdropper Posts: 178
    demetrios wrote:

I hope BK's tech guy adds the 'temp out of stock' thing someday. My eye's still twitching & they keep checking back on a print or 2 patiently waiting for that 'add to cart' icon to appear. The F5 button has totally been beaten to a bloody pulp. I wonder how many prints this moment, right now, are still in user's carts. And imagine if right now, BK's tech guy is reading what I'm posting & he/she refreshes the carts within 10 minutes; so all carts will be empty! Bwhahahaha!!! :twisted:

The thought of that pushed me to a decision and thus my purchase is completed. Was on the fence but couldn't miss the opportunities I had snagged. Guess I'm trying to say: thanks D; you didn't intend it but you helped out.