Options

ARTILLERY SALES

Comments

• Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,013
    Just dropped a euro sub if anyone is looking for one.
  • Options
    timctimc Posts: 664
    demetrios wrote:
    Was able to add 2005 Pearl Jam Mexico, 2010 Pearl Jam New Orleans, 2007 Pearl Jam Immagine In Cornice Movie Poster & Pearl Jam European Subscription. Ready to process but seeing that $0.00 for Euro, waited! Saw Vic Purple for $125 bucks.
    Welcome to the elite club of us who own Immagine in cornice movie poster I have 7 out of 10! What number is yours bro! I got my NO and SUB I am happy!!!
    I think this is the rarest BK pearl jam poster as it was a run of TEN[/color]
  • Options
    PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    So happy to wake up this morning to see the site open and the sub in my cart!

Done!

Thank you Brad!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    i hope all u score and be happy!!
    ill grab those Europe on tour,im so curious for the Dublin one
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    Plankton wrote:

Done!

Thank you Brad!

+1! Thanks Brad!!
    Now i'm waiting for his email to pay the missing $ 180,-! I'm so happy that my order confirmation is ok! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    Plankton wrote:

Done!

Thank you Brad!

+1 ;)
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Sub was still in my cart this am...thanks bk 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,915
    mine wasnt there.....bugger...

anyone get one they dont want?
  • Options
    grab the new orleans someone!!
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,279
    1 NO is available
  • Options
    NickyNoochNickyNooch Posts: 629
    1 NO is available

Not any more. I nabbed it :)

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• Options
    1 NO is available

Thanks to this very kind chap here I now have the sub, thanks a lot ;)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,917
    timc wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Was able to add 2005 Pearl Jam Mexico, 2010 Pearl Jam New Orleans, 2007 Pearl Jam Immagine In Cornice Movie Poster & Pearl Jam European Subscription. Ready to process but seeing that $0.00 for Euro, waited! Saw Vic Purple for $125 bucks.
    Welcome to the elite club of us who own Immagine in cornice movie poster I have 7 out of 10! What number is yours bro! I got my NO and SUB I am happy!!!
    I think this is the rarest BK pearl jam poster as it was a run of TEN

Sweet! :)

Shocked there's only a print run of 10 for thy poster print, s/n.
    Kick ass man!
  • Options
    5against1- wrote:
    Decided I dont want my New Orleans first person to pm me can have it.

Publicly, I must say thanks man! Super stoked to now have a jazzfest poster... I was there!

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,279
    pdalowsky wrote:
    1 NO is available

my pleasure....and same to whomever grabbed up the NO I let go. Lucky that site crashed yesterday, or else I would have checked out and not have slept on it and decided that money should go towards my wedding

I have a A/P Soundgarden print for sale to help my cause if anybody is interested. $50 + shipping ($15 below ebean 6 month average)...PM me
  • Options
    I hope to get Brads email today concerning the missing amount for my euro sub order! I'm sooo happy that the placed orders are safe!!! Puuh, next time i will keep it in my cart and not check out!!

BTW, anyone else here who wants to drop a print? :)
    I'm waiting...
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    1 NO is available

my pleasure....and same to whomever grabbed up the NO I let go. Lucky that site crashed yesterday, or else I would have checked out and not have slept on it and decided that money should go towards my wedding

I have a A/P Soundgarden print for sale to help my cause if anybody is interested. $50 + shipping ($15 below ebean 6 month average)...PM me

I guess that may have been me, if so thanks! 5against1 was helping me out on the one in his shopping cart, so I guess it was you after all that I got it from. I'm SOO STOKED. Glad I don't have to pay the ebay prices for it.

• Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,013
    I had the DC '06 and Euro Sub in my cart. Took all day yesterday to decide which I wanted since I couldn't justify spending $405 + shipping for both. Finally decided on the DC '06.
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659
    Hawk123 wrote:
    I had the DC '06 and Euro Sub in my cart. Took all day yesterday to decide which I wanted since I couldn't justify spending $405 + shipping for both. Finally decided on the DC '06.

Damn you! I wanted the Reaper...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    Anyone got email from BK how to pay Euro sub??
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    Hawk123 wrote:

How many prints were you able to score in your cart yeterday? :shock: Know you had Easy Street there. What other gems?
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,630
    man you guys are quick.

I should have darted straight for the Boston I 2004 instead of the Euro sub. At least I got that though. That London poster is going to be siiiiiiiiccckk
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    I grabbed the NO, Euro Sub and 2005 Chicago HOB... I was happy with that!

I wouldve loved the DC, but I was thinking that would be gone from the showbox sale so I went straight towards some of the other odds and ends posters! :)
  • Options
    Anyone got email from BK how to pay Euro sub??

Nothing yet! You checked out too and received the email confirmation with $ 0,-?
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:
    man you guys are quick.

I should have darted straight for the Boston I 2004 instead of the Euro sub. At least I got that though. That London poster is going to be siiiiiiiiccckk

I thought all the 2004 prints were all sold out completely! Remembered that huge sale BK had many month's ago? He posted what poster were sold out & what were still available? Shocked those were available.

I wonder when added together all 4 prints what is the 5th element? When I heard about the set I thought right away of that film. One of my favorite movies of all time. I love Milla Jovovich! :)
  • Options
    Chicago 2007 + Cincinnati 2006 are up again!!!
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:

How long have you been refreshing those pages? :shock:
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    demetrios wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

:lol: I did that for about 2 hours last night while listening to boots.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

:lol: I did that for about 2 hours last night while listening to boots.

I've been checking it out too, but all are coming up with sold out the one's i'm looking for. Can't believe Portland '06 was available. Somebody scored that just minutes when the site went back up! :|
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

I came home a few minutes ago! I looked again and WOOOW!! $ 75 for the Chicago...and its mine now!! :D The Cincinnati is still available....
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017