my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    things are looking up
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    thanks....
    i like sound...
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    can you please pass the magnifying glass ?

:eek:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    is the had fitted or not?
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:

its better then nothing.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,535
    Bathgate66 wrote:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=288422
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    gawd, I hate Ames
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    its better then nothing.

true
    and appreciated
    my eyes are horrible
    it sucks getting old.
    was jk
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    true
    and appreciated
    my eyes are horrible
    it sucks getting old.
    was jk

it all good brother i dint take it seriously . i took it as a joke.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905

sweet merchandise. can't wait to hit those tables in a few day's! :)
  • Options
    Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    there is one already on ebay. crazy
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    I like the whole "Pink Floyd" prism thing... but I have to say, I like the Gator poster better than this one... I like the cartoon ones...

Thanks for posting though!
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    there is one already on ebay. crazy
    guy did the same thing yesterday with west palm
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    KingmidgetKingmidget Posts: 628
    demetrios wrote:
    sweet merchandise. can't wait to hit those tables in a few day's! :)

All in the eye of the beholder...all looks like cheap overpriced shit to me...from the gawdawful poster to the sheet thin shirts.

Thankfully my Black Keyes T (who are they? some may ask) is solid, cool, and has not shrunk. Guess PJ has just outgrown itself in the merch area.
  • Options
    KingmidgetKingmidget Posts: 628
    Lukin66 wrote:
    gawd, I hate Ames

You're hardly alone dude...
  • Options
    RubysdadRubysdad Posts: 133
    Lukin66 wrote:
    gawd, I hate Ames
    We get it. Some people don't like some of the posters. Do we have to come on here with such negativity? If you don't like it, don't get it. I'm REALLY sick of assholes who think they're critics. Try it yourself. Start your own band. Run your own fan club. Moderate your own board. If you have to say you hate someone/something, please find somewhere else to do it. These guys are busting their talented asses to provide posters for (mostly) grateful, art-loving Pearl Jam fans and the last thing we want is for them to have to read such sophomoric drivel from losers.

Have a nice.

Tim
  • Options
    Rubysdad wrote:
    We get it. Some people don't like some of the posters. Do we have to come on here with such negativity? If you don't like it, don't get it. I'm REALLY sick of assholes who think they're critics. Try it yourself. Start your own band. Run your own fan club. Moderate your own board. If you have to say you hate someone/something, please find somewhere else to do it. These guys are busting their talented asses to provide posters for (mostly) grateful, art-loving Pearl Jam fans and the last thing we want is for them to have to read such sophomoric drivel from losers.

Have a nice.

Tim

wow i could not have possibly said it better

Thanks Tim

i really like this poster by the way.

Oh and thanks for EVERYTHING you guys do for us.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Rubysdad wrote:

Have a nice.

Tim

*Low whistle* I'm so glad someone on the inside finally came out and said it. :)
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Any pictures of the rest of the merch? I'm still waiting to see all of the shirts (and so is my wife)... :)

Thanks!!
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Rubysdad wrote:

Have a nice.

Tim

Nicely done. Nobody is EVER satisfied or happy with ANYTHING. I'm not into posters like the rest of the crowd but i DO appreciate all the effort the boys and 10c put into trying to give everyone what they want. :)
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    Art is all in the eye of the beholder, you don't have to kill it, there are way more Ames that I would hang up over Horkey/EMEK/McCarthy. They all do good work and it all appeals to different people.
  • Options
    I hope I'm not being included as one of the "bashers"... I just said I like the one from yesterday better... The cartoon style and all...

It's mighty strong to HATE something... and AMES is working hard... I occasionally buy posters here and there... and the two shows I've been to have been AMES posters... and I'm proud to be displaying them.
  • Options
    Art is subjective, juts because you dont like it doesn't mean the artist(s) suck, its all personal opinion and a lot of the jerks around here don't get that.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    moses562 wrote:
    I hope I'm not being included as one of the "bashers"... I just said I like the one from yesterday better... The cartoon style and all...

It's mighty strong to HATE something... and AMES is working hard... I occasionally buy posters here and there... and the two shows I've been to have been AMES posters... and I'm proud to be displaying them.

Its not bashing liking one poster more than another
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,535
    Rubysdad wrote:

Have a nice.

Tim

Tim,

stop wasting time online and hop a flight to join the boys on the road! even YOU deserve a vacation, and judging from your reply i think it's about time for one! ;)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Its not bashing liking one poster more than another

I've run into situations before (mostly face to face... not online) where I've been included in something that I wasn't part of... so, I just wanted to clear the air.

True... liking one over the other isn't bashing. Thanks.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,443
    Kingmidget wrote:
    All in the eye of the beholder...all looks like cheap overpriced shit to me...from the gawdawful poster to the sheet thin shirts.

Thankfully my Black Keyes T (who are they? some may ask) is solid, cool, and has not shrunk. Guess PJ has just outgrown itself in the merch area.

Geez, a bit of an elitist?...most people have heard of the Black Keys....don't give yourself so much credit.
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,940
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Geez, a bit of an elitist?...most people have heard of the Black Keys....don't give yourself so much credit.

i know right? kingmidget.....pth
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,443
    Rubysdad wrote:

Have a nice.

Tim

Very well said...... some people here think they are owed the world. Seems like some people's parents failed to teach them any manners!
  • Options
    I've heard of the Black Keys. My friend had some of their records. I highly enjoy their sound... bluesy... raw... southern rockish'...

Wasn't one of their albums recorded in a basement with some older equipment?