Comments

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,622
    And still he has left a word class field behind. The waggler
    Benign conditions 
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,560
    Wobbie said:
    yep….smurf harman has a hot wife. go figure.
    Name me one professional golfer who doesn't
    Tony Finau :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,763
    I want Harman to blow it mainly because of the 10 waggles before every shot. Holy shit is it tough to watch. And that obscenely large putter. 
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,560
    I want Harman to blow it mainly because of the 10 waggles before every shot. Holy shit is it tough to watch. And that obscenely large putter. 
    maybe the putter just looks big in comparison to him.

I just want some drama but every time things tighten up, the drama quickly evaporates.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,590
    Could have been exciting if one player weren’t in the field.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,243
    Yeah that putter makes my skin crawl
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    MegaCorp
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,722
    Wobbie said:
    maybe the putter just looks big in comparison to him.

I just want some drama but every time things tighten up, the drama quickly evaporates.
    Wasn't he just putting with a Spider?  That's what it looked like,  and you're right.  It's only big because he's so small

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,365
    That was an amazing leaderboard....except for Brian Harman. One of the most boring major's I've seen. Didn't even watch last couple hours yesterday. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Two Sunday duds this year for the majors. I am amazed out of the size of these fields there aren’t playoffs more often.  
  • Options
    Any advice on a shank my heart is broken I ve lost my 9 pw and wedge so can't play on a course . 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Any advice on a shank my heart is broken I ve lost my 9 pw and wedge so can't play on a course . 
    If you're only shanking your short irons, it's probably a combination of lazy hands and mental.  Sometimes because the speed of the wedge game can be slower compared to a full strike, it's easy to forget to turn your hands over, leaving a wide open club face.  I've had this happen to me on the range and you're like "WTF?"  But then I focus on turning the hands hard.  Hook a few and then get back in rhythm.  
  • Options
    Last time at the range I just started doing punch shots.  Full back swing but hold the follow-thru off.   Started getting better contact.  
  • Options
    Last time at the range I just started doing punch shots.  Full back swing but hold the follow-thru off.   Started getting better contact.  
    This is the proper way to chip/pitch in my book.  I was taught this several years ago and it's a great method.  The way I think about it is "Hinge, hold the hinge".  So you hinge your wrists on back swing but never release them back.  It will create about 80% of your normal swing, and with a great ball flight and a little sauce.  It's what I do between 70 and 100 yards every time (unless I have to really drop someting in a bucket).  
  • Options
    My son realised I was getting way too close to the ball with my wedges. I stood back and hit some great shots. Let's see
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    My son realised I was getting way too close to the ball with my wedges. I stood back and hit some great shots. Let's see
    Strange that would cause a shank. I would have guessed a hook or dead pull. 
  • Options
    I don't think I could get the face on it and presented the hostel I was that close
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    I don't think I could get the face on it and presented the hostel I was that close
    I see.  Sounds like you were really on top of it. 
  • Options
    Well, I guess 700 yard par 5’s will be the norm because PGA Tour will let technology run rampant.   Bomb and gouge, bomb and gouge, repeat.  
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Evan if JT makes the cut, which is unlikely at this point, he shouldn't make the Ryder Cup team.    He caught fire on Sunday at the PGA last year and several people choked away victory.  Without that one round (which could have happened at any tournament but happened to be a major), he wouldn't be ranked as high as he is.   Let's get Fowler in there over JT.  
  • Options
    Evan if JT makes the cut, which is unlikely at this point, he shouldn't make the Ryder Cup team.    He caught fire on Sunday at the PGA last year and several people choked away victory.  Without that one round (which could have happened at any tournament but happened to be a major), he wouldn't be ranked as high as he is.   Let's get Fowler in there over JT.  

Yeah even with how good he has been in past Ryder Cups/Presidents Cups, it's hard to justify putting him on the team right now with how deep the talent pool is on the US side.
  • Options
    Matt Wallace (today):  “Hit a shot out of the rough on the last, and it landed on the front and runs backward 40 yards. Like, it’s just not great,” Wallace said. “Yeah, I shouldn’t be in the rough, but it’s difficult to hit the fairway all the time, especially like this.”

Ha, so because it is hard to hit the fairway every time, when you miss, you shouldn't be penalized.  
  • Options
    Bryson is on fire. 7. 3s I'm a row
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    9. 3s so far. This is top quality golf
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Sorry, no one in the US has the CW.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Legit didn't even know LIV was playing this week until this morning.  And I follow just about every golf account you can follow on twitter/instagram.  Sad to see the 5-10 great players waste away on a tour that nobody watches.
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,174
    mrussel1 said:

Don’t worry, Saudi golf will be mandatory viewing once you know who takes over next year.
  • Options
    If someone shoots a 58 and no one sees it, did they really shoot a 58?
  • Options
    It was amazing. If you play golf which you all do you know what an achievement 58 is. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07