>>>Official Lebron James Page

Comments

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    as bad as things are for the Heat I do believe a <Lebron James led team will win a title.....just maybe NOT this year.

That said they WILL win the next game against Indiana.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• fifefife Posts: 3,327
    g under p wrote:
    as bad as things are for the Heat I do believe a <Lebron James led team will win a title.....just maybe NOT this year.

Peace

don't you believe that the Heat are lead by Lebron already?
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    fife wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

He leads the team but TOO MANY he deffers to Wade and others on the team. However ttoday he appears to say I'M taking this team on my back for hopefully for the Heat a win.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    g under p wrote:
    fife wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

He leads the team but TOO MANY he deffers to Wade and others on the team. However ttoday he appears to say I'M taking this team on my back for hopefully for the Heat a win.

Peace

I haven't seen that LeBron since he played in a Cavs jersey.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    lebron-james-crying-jemblog.jpg
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    i know they won, but the dude misses the game winning shot in regulation then 2 big free throws in OT

he fucking blows.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    davidtrios wrote:
    i know they won, but the dude misses the game winning shot in regulation then 2 big free throws in OT

he fucking blows.
    He also missed the layup before the shot.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    I will never understand the hate for this guy. By far the best player this league has seen since MJ retired and all people do is rip him.

He had a 'bad' game tonight and he still put up 34, 10, 7. he practically gets a triple double every night

he's unreal...and he's not a douche like others in the league (kobe). I don't get why people hate him so much.

the FA announcement was more espn than anyone else...and lebron apologized for that. it's old, get over it and enjoy watching him dominate
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    The Fixer wrote:
    he's not a douche

go do some reading on him.....

he's a douche....and that's not even talking the espn made for prime time douchepisode.

anyways, gotta figure boston is done....and you have to wonder, will SA be able to match up with the youth and atheticism of miami...i dunno...we might have to hear all summer about these clowns. at least on the bright side, we can hear how useless bosh is. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    he's not a douche

go do some reading on him.....

he's a douche....and that's not even talking the espn made for prime time douchepisode.

anyways, gotta figure boston is done....and you have to wonder, will SA be able to match up with the youth and atheticism of miami...i dunno...we might have to hear all summer about these clowns. at least on the bright side, we can hear how useless bosh is. :lol:

Or you could just tell me what you're getting at. I have read plenty on him. Seems like a great teammate, not a troublemaker, dominates the league. yet people still hate him. I'm obviously missing something.

I really think he's so good that people just dislike him for no reason other than the fact that he's THAT good. yet dirtbags like kobe bryant are loved for some reason. I don't get it
    he was a douche in high school

he was a douche in cleveland,

he is a douche in miami

from the hummer, to his special requests in cleveland, to his preparty in miami.

douche city

of course if he was on the bulls, we here would love him. :lol: just look at the op's first post :fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

he is a douche in miami

from the hummer, to his special requests in cleveland, to his preparty in miami.

douche city

of course if he was on the bulls, we here would love him. :lol: just look at the op's first post :fp: :lol:

what did he do in high school or while in cleveland that makes him a douche?

I read nothing but good things about how his teammates in high school loved him...then while he was in cleveland (until his last year) that everyone loved him (including the media).

then he makes one mistake and does the 'going to south beach' thing and everyone hates him.

it's stupid. he's a good dude and he's the best player the sport has seen since jordan...and it's not close

everyone's entitled to their opinion, but I don't understand the hate.
    it all started with the hummer

i believe he was suspended for a few games either related to it, or something else...i forget

in clevland he basically was coddled and ran the team transportation department....hey, i wanna stay and party tonight in ______. hold the plane for me. pat riley had to put an end to that. not to mention his posey running roughshod over the cavs. of course the cavs shoulder alot of the blame here for letting him do that shit. the dancing on the sidelines.

not to mention the way he left.

he is a douchebag in my book
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    it all started with the hummer

i believe he was suspended for a few games either related to it, or something else...i forget

in clevland he basically was coddled and ran the team transportation department....hey, i wanna stay and party tonight in ______. hold the plane for me. pat riley had to put an end to that. not to mention his posey running roughshod over the cavs. of course the cavs shoulder alot of the blame here for letting him do that shit. the dancing on the sidelines.

not to mention the way he left.

he is a douchebag in my book

I think he takes a lot of heat (no pun intended) for shit he did before he was legal drinking age. he has done some dumb things...highlighted by the Decision (for which I'm sure he got pressure from the shithouse that is Espn), but for the most part he has been a good dude. He's not a loser like AI...never been arrested like kobe

durant, duncan, lebron are all guys I like watching. I like seeing lebron do well because I think the majority of the shit he deals with is unjustified
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822
    The Fixer wrote:

I read nothing but good things about how his teammates in high school loved him...then while he was in cleveland (until his last year) that everyone loved him (including the media).

then he makes one mistake and does the 'going to south beach' thing and everyone hates him.

it's stupid. he's a good dude and he's the best player the sport has seen since jordan...and it's not close

Of course his HS teammates loved him....how many games did his teams get to play on national TV??? He was the hometown hero in Cleveland so of course everybody loved him.

Obviously the decision thing was a complete disaster.....to pretty much take a shit on your hometown team on national TV was just plain awful The thing that really irks me are the comparisons to Jordan...yes, he is an incredible athlete and one of the most skilled players to come into this league in a long time, but theres something missing. How many times has LBJ disappeared in huge moments in the playoffs? That's when MJ was at his best....he wanted the ball, he needed the ball. Until LBJ starts showing that, the comparison have to stop.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    bron has a lot of physical talent but that's only half the issue...he has not shown he has the mental game to be winner...his sense of entitlement is so overwhelming that he thinks he just can go out there and be the king (btw, if that isn't the douchiest nickname i don't know what is) and win championships...until he changes his attitude he will never live up to his potential
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    what a mutt

he takes a 2o ft jumper on rondo instead of driving :fp:

he is not a money player

afraid to shoot free throws to win a game :fp:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

he is a douche in miami

douche city

what did he do in high school or while in cleveland that makes him a douche?

he isnt close to kobe bud
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,472
    norm wrote:
    bron has a lot of physical talent but that's only half the issue...he has not shown he has the mental game to be winner...his sense of entitlement is so overwhelming that he thinks he just can go out there and be the king (btw, if that isn't the douchiest nickname i don't know what is) and win championships...until he changes his attitude he will never live up to his potential

correct. it's funny when people compare a choke artist like lebron to jordan. lebron turns into a different player when the game is on the line....and i enjoy every second of it. :lol:

lebron's not even kobe....and i despise kobe.
    www.myspace.com
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Not even Durant.

There's been alot of douche things.

Stole Jordan's pregame chalk ritual and cranked the douche knob to 11.
    B-day cake incident
    The announcement
    The "act like we won the world' celebrations without winning shit.
    His nickname.

I'm sure there are endless examples. The fact that so many people love him is testament to his douchiness. The douchiest stuff is often the most popular.
    The Fixer wrote:

Of course his HS teammates loved him....how many games did his teams get to play on national TV??? He was the hometown hero in Cleveland so of course everybody loved him.

Obviously the decision thing was a complete disaster.....to pretty much take a shit on your hometown team on national TV was just plain awful The thing that really irks me are the comparisons to Jordan...yes, he is an incredible athlete and one of the most skilled players to come into this league in a long time, but theres something missing. How many times has LBJ disappeared in huge moments in the playoffs? That's when MJ was at his best....he wanted the ball, he needed the ball. Until LBJ starts showing that, the comparison have to stop.

I'm not comparing him to jordan. that's ridiculous. I was just saying he's best player this shitty league has seen since MJ retired

I hope it's miami and SA. would like to see lebron or towson university's gary neal get a ring.

at the end of the day the nba is just plain awful though. I'll be happy when the playoffs are done
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Twas a thing of beauty watching that crybaby bitch foul out.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I have never seen a wrinkly-er forehead in my life..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,901
    The Fixer wrote:
    I will never understand the hate for this guy. By far the best player this league has seen since MJ retired and all people do is rip him.

He had a 'bad' game tonight and he still put up 34, 10, 7. he practically gets a triple double every night

he's unreal...and he's not a douche like others in the league (kobe). I don't get why people hate him so much.

the FA announcement was more espn than anyone else...and lebron apologized for that. it's old, get over it and enjoy watching him dominate

I often agree with the much-ostracized Fixer in the philly thread, and I agree with him now :thumbup:

that said, I hate the heat.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    if the heat dont get bounced tonight, they will after game 7 :lol:
  • Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    davidtrios wrote:

That would be quite the accomplishment to get to game 7 since the "MVP" has never won a elimination game on the road 0-6.
    davidtrios wrote:

That would be quite the accomplishment to get to game 7 since the "MVP" has never won a elimination game on the road 0-6.

let's make it lucky number 7!
  • Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    davidtrios wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

let's make it lucky number 7!

I can't wait to watch that gutless choker sit back and do nothing in the 4th once again.
    I'm sure people will somehow find a way to rip Lebron after this performance. Guy is unreal.

Also, there's this...

In playoff games, LeBron has taken 13 final shots in tight games in regulation and hit five of them to win or tie. Kobe has taken twice that and hit only seven.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    The Fixer wrote:
    I'm sure people will somehow find a way to rip Lebron after this performance. Guy is unreal.

Also, there's this...

In playoff games, LeBron has taken 13 final shots in tight games in regulation and hit five of them to win or tie. Kobe has taken twice that and hit only seven.
    But he has never hit one as a member of the Heat..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13