>>>Official Lebron James Page

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    The 81 wrote:
    once they do something, then the national media can suck them off, until than, shut up.

exactly! why is this so hard for some people to understand :roll:
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    DewieCox wrote:
    What a piece of trash. Here's his thoughts about his haters. I think this might the most slimy, douchey, arrogant thing I've ever heard a pro athlete say. How f'in old is he anyway?

"all the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that."

When's he gonna realize it's shit like this that makes people hate him. The guys fucking amazing to watch when he's on, but he just piles on to pressure that he already can't handle. He needs to go find another new persona.

I think there are several ways you could take this quote. I am by no means a LeBron fan, but I saw the opposite of what you saw in this. I think he makes a good point that too many people go too far out of their way to hate him and they need to take a step back and realize that its wasted negative energy. I don't think i've seen so many people WANT someone to fail so much, or root so vehemently against someone. Its kinda ridiculous.

Yeah, he might be arrogant or immature, (and that Miami introduciton party in the beginning of the year was silly), but he's just a ball player and its just a game.

I dunno how somebody can take the quote for anything other than what he said and how he said it.
    To me the statement is showing what kind of person he really is. Maybe he was throwing a tantrum but that doesn't excuse it to me. He's a spoiled baby bitch that's always had his way.

You're right it's just a game, and people rooting against him falls into that as well.

I don't really care if he fails, but as long as he's an obnoxious douche I'm definitely gonna cheer against him.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    DewieCox wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:
    What a piece of trash. Here's his thoughts about his haters. I think this might the most slimy, douchey, arrogant thing I've ever heard a pro athlete say. How f'in old is he anyway?

"all the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that."

When's he gonna realize it's shit like this that makes people hate him. The guys fucking amazing to watch when he's on, but he just piles on to pressure that he already can't handle. He needs to go find another new persona.

I think there are several ways you could take this quote. I am by no means a LeBron fan, but I saw the opposite of what you saw in this. I think he makes a good point that too many people go too far out of their way to hate him and they need to take a step back and realize that its wasted negative energy. I don't think i've seen so many people WANT someone to fail so much, or root so vehemently against someone. Its kinda ridiculous.

Yeah, he might be arrogant or immature, (and that Miami introduciton party in the beginning of the year was silly), but he's just a ball player and its just a game.

I dunno how somebody can take the quote for anything other than what he said and how he said it.
    To me the statement is showing what kind of person he really is. Maybe he was throwing a tantrum but that doesn't excuse it to me. He's a spoiled baby bitch that's always had his way.

You're right it's just a game, and people rooting against him falls into that as well.

I don't really care if he fails, but as long as he's an obnoxious douche I'm definitely gonna cheer against him.

My point is that maybe he's just not that articulate or exceptionally good at making his point. Again, I dont like him or dislike him.. I enjoy watching him play sometimes, but thats it. I just tried to look at what he said from several perspectives. I can honestly see why people took it the one way.. but I also believe that he might just be saying that no matter how much you hate him, life goes on, and thats it.

I just feel that this is another avenue for those that dont like him to just jump down his throat. Give him the benefit of the doubt for just a split second. If you still think he was being condescending and big-headed, then thats fine too.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    so i was listening to the black radio station the woman has on my alarm clock...

they were telling some story with a bunch of this is like that...

one was a rag on LeBron's lack of production in 4th.

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,472
    The 81 wrote:
    so i was listening to the black radio station the woman has on my alarm clock...

are you in an interracial relationship?
    www.myspace.com
    The 81 wrote:

:clap:

i asked her what she thought of all the lebron hate...she was indifferent.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,472
    The 81 wrote:
    The 81 wrote:

:clap:

i asked her what she thought of all the lebron hate...she was indifferent.

a mulatto baby, you will have. :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    kids? what are those. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,902
    The 81 wrote:

why is this the first time I even considered The 81 having a woman? :? :shock: :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    imalive wrote:
    The 81 wrote:

why is this the first time I even considered The 81 having a woman? :? :shock: :lol:

Because he's a smoking baby?
    imalive wrote:

i get that alot. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I hear Lebron is going to join the NHL. He figures he'll dominate because they only play 3 periods.
    #FHP
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    The 81 wrote:
    imalive wrote:

i get that alot. :lol:

Thankfully, Rob had the balls to open up with it. :lol: :P
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    I hear Lebron is going to join the NHL. He figures he'll dominate because they only play 3 periods.

Boom.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    roselebronbitch.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cry LeBron you biatch.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    On this day in 1993, The Bulls won their 3rd straight championship defeating the Suns.
    Trent Tucker & Ed Nealy - 1 ring
    Lebron James - 0 rings
    Davidtrios wrote:
    On this day in 1993, The Bulls won their 3rd straight championship defeating the Suns.
    Trent Tucker & Ed Nealy - 1 ring
    Lebron James - 0 rings

Ed Nealy. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    D. J. Mbenga still has more championship rings than LeBron James.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • neutron baumneutron baum Posts: 294
    As a Clevelander, I want to keep this thread alive....damn straight Lebron sucks. He proved it this year when even when he was a member of a team that was stacked, he still couldn't get it done. Karmas a bitch Lebron. Clevelands gonna be fine without your bitch ass.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    "There's always going to be guys who win championships in the NBA, except LeBron. Don't be mad. Everybody asks me who is better between Kobe or LeBron. I'm like, are you kidding me? Kobe has five championships and LeBron has zero."

http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblo ... james.html

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    norm wrote:
    "There's always going to be guys who win championships in the NBA, except LeBron. Don't be mad. Everybody asks me who is better between Kobe or LeBron. I'm like, are you kidding me? Kobe has five championships and LeBron has zero."

http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblo ... james.html

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

that fucken great. any see that mcdonald's commercial where they make fun of him? the odds of winning a championship are...nevermind...odds of winning fries are 1 in 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48qzZT4Rj24
    Harvard Business School offer a class on the marketing of Lebron. The best part of it, the students don't have to show up to finals

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_d ... ba-wp10883
  • curlycurly Posts: 703
    I live in Nebr but have family in Dallas that i'm close too...So, i've been supporting the Mavricks for 10 yrs plus...This year was so so amazing and the funny thing is...at beginning of the season...my only thoughts were...I'm gonna laugh when Miami makes it to the final's and falls flat on thier faces...never in my wildest dreams did i imagine they'd play and lose to the Mavs...its has been a very very very good year...really helps make up for the downturns...like my huskers getting waxed by Blue last weekend...that sucked...we'll c you next year though...cause we aren't that bad...and your definately not that good...
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Harvard Business School offer a class on the marketing of Lebron. The best part of it, the students don't have to show up to finals

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_d ... ba-wp10883
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    8-)
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    wait, the NBA season started and is going on right now?

:?
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    As a Clevelander, I want to keep this thread alive....damn straight Lebron sucks. He proved it this year when even when he was a member of a team that was stacked, he still couldn't get it done. Karmas a bitch Lebron. Clevelands gonna be fine without your bitch ass.

:thumbup:

He better NOT come back to Cleveland....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    bad