>>>Official Lebron James Page

Comments

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    can't wait till the bulls stick it to lecon james and the miami heat.
    the bulls will make lebron pay for what he did to cleveland and d wade for stringing chicago along during the off-season.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Davidtrios wrote:
    the bulls will make lebron pay for what he did to cleveland and d wade for stringing chicago along during the off-season.

Bulls?? I thought the Heat already won???? Ya know, I was thought there was more teams left, but then the Heat celebrated like they were just announced as "kings of the world" I just assumed.....I even thought it was classy that how they didn't hose each other down with champagne.
    The Southbeach Cry-Fest Begins Tonight
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    DewieCox wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

Bulls?? I thought the Heat already won???? Ya know, I was thought there was more teams left, but then the Heat celebrated like they were just announced as "kings of the world" I just assumed.....I even thought it was classy that how they didn't hose each other down with champagne.
    :lol:
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    SHUT DOWN!!!!!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    SHUT DOWN!!!!!

It was great!!
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822
    dcfaithful wrote:
    SHUT DOWN!!!!!

It was great!!

Deng was awesome last night.
    Deng has turned into a world class defender. LBJ was shut down! Luol is in the prime of his career, no doubt about that.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    An eagle-eyed tipster noticed our post about a $189,375 receipt from a ballin' Cinco de Mayo party at Tryst nightclub in Vegas. The tipster claimed to posses a photo of LeBron James's $171,937.53 tab (before tipping, mind you) from a party at the XS Nightclub at the Encore Hotel in Las Vegas. Now, there's no way of verifying whether or not this is actually LeBron James's tab (his people know how to get in touch with us), but we do know how much he likes to party in Vegas. Take note that just like at Tryst, XS didn't comp The King for Red Bulls and Figi Water after dropping over $100,000 on Dom Perignon, Patron, and Cristal bottles.

http://www.brobible.com/bronews/lebron- ... as-bar-tab
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    norm wrote:
    An eagle-eyed tipster noticed our post about a $189,375 receipt from a ballin' Cinco de Mayo party at Tryst nightclub in Vegas. The tipster claimed to posses a photo of LeBron James's $171,937.53 tab (before tipping, mind you) from a party at the XS Nightclub at the Encore Hotel in Las Vegas. Now, there's no way of verifying whether or not this is actually LeBron James's tab (his people know how to get in touch with us), but we do know how much he likes to party in Vegas. Take note that just like at Tryst, XS didn't comp The King for Red Bulls and Figi Water after dropping over $100,000 on Dom Perignon, Patron, and Cristal bottles.

http://www.brobible.com/bronews/lebron- ... as-bar-tab

if it wants to pay 9 bucks a pop for bud light bottles, i can have them in teh fridge and chilled for tuesday night's pre game party. i'll toss some nice $100 poterhouses on the grill as well.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    lebron was actually clutch for a change last night..that wont last
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Davidtrios wrote:
    lebron was actually clutch for a change last night..that wont last
    He's been clutch throughout the playoffs.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    did lebum really have 8 points the other night?? :lol:
    Davidtrios wrote:

Yup. Wade needs his Robin to suit up and show tonight if they want to make good on this pivotal game.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,473
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

Yup. Wade needs his Robin to suit up and show tonight if they want to make good on this pivotal game.

in this series lebron is bat girl.

bosh is robin.

boom.
    www.myspace.com
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

bosh is robin.

boom.

Skip Bayless would love you right now.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

bosh is robin.

boom.

skip bayless sucks...

did he refer to him as bat girl though?
    www.myspace.com
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    C'mon Lebron "dunk on the hate"!
    RW81233 wrote:
    C'mon Lebron "dunk on the hate"!

bat-girl.
    www.myspace.com
    Haha if bat-girl comes out on top I don't give a fuck what you call him.
    RW81233 wrote:
    Haha if bat-girl comes out on top I don't give a fuck what you call him.

As long as Wade does the heavy lifting and LeBron is the passenger. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    dcfaithful wrote:

bosh is robin.

boom.

skip bayless sucks...

did he refer to him as bat girl though?
    I think he's referred to him as LeRobin and LeBrick.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Doesn't matter to me if that happens either. I didn't see D-Wade burying 3s in front of a foaming at the mouth, screaming Big Baby, or carry the team for 4 games against the Bulls. My real dream is for Bron to dominate the next 3 games, Wade to disappear, the Heat to win, and Dirk to win the MVP in defeat.
    RW81233 wrote:
    Doesn't matter to me if that happens either. I didn't see D-Wade burying 3s in front of a foaming at the mouth, screaming Big Baby, or carry the team for 4 games against the Bulls. My real dream is for Bron to dominate the next 3 games, Wade to disappear, the Heat to win, and Dirk to win the MVP in defeat.

i can't understand your fandom. rooting so hard for individual players rather than teams. i just can't wrap my head around that. my youngest brother is like that. and that stuff among other things makes me question if one of us was adopted or something. polar opposites.

are you a big fantasy guy?
    www.myspace.com

fantasy games keep the players down and only provide benifit to leauge operators. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RW81233 wrote:

i can't understand your fandom. rooting so hard for individual players rather than teams. i just can't wrap my head around that. my youngest brother is like that. and that stuff among other things makes me question if one of us was adopted or something. polar opposites.

nah...i do two football leagues with separate groups of college buddies, but that's about it. i do have a couple teams in football and baseball that i support no matter what, but the NBA and NHL I came to late in life. By then my view on sporting franchises was jaded, and I didn't really feel like building some connection with a team for the heck of it.
    heck.
    www.myspace.com
  • EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    GO MAVS.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Way to go Mavs. Can that little bitch LeBron try flopping some more, seriously, it's embarassing to the game of basketball. Trying to say you are shooting 40 ft from the basket on a fast break? Grow up!
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
    2 points in the 4th by lebum...just like Jordan! :roll: