>>>Official Lebron James Page

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    dcfaithful wrote:
    I've just began to wonder why this didn't happen in SLC when Malone ran to L.A. in a last attempt at a title? :|

because Malone was 472 years old and lebron is just entering his prime
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    That said, I hope lebron scores 60 tonight

why?
    norm wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

why?

why not? I have no rooting interest and I think it would be funny. I would feel for the Cleveland fans though.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

why?

why not? I have no rooting interest and I think it would be funny. I would feel for the Cleveland fans though.

i have o rooting interest either...andl i'm hoping for him to drive to the basket, come down wrong and destroy his knee...then let's see how arrogant and generally douchy he'll be then :D
    I hear you. But the Dude is 26 and the whole world hates him. Sure he made some mistakes in how he made the move but I don't fault him for the move and it would be nice to see him shut some people up.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    I hear you. But the Dude is 26 and the whole world hates him. Sure he made some mistakes in how he made the move but I don't fault him for the move and it would be nice to see him shut some people up.

i know...i'm just a cranky old man...i miss basketball form the 80's ;):D
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Bizarro wrote:
    yeah i dunno....back to back games for miami. 3rd game in 4 nights i believe. home court advantage for the cavs. emotion impact clearly favors cavs. i haven't dabbled on the nba in years. may come out of retirement if i can get it at 6. definitely. bad spot for miami. heat probably win but i have a feeling this is gonna be close to the end.

lock it up. you can't lose if you take the heat tonight. i'm telling you. if this isn't a sure thing, speedy will send you 5 candy bars.

i guess we will find out in due time :mrgreen:

emotion and playing back to back games are two rather large better factors in this poop league.

stick a fork in them and send speedy his candy bars
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CServantCServant Posts: 1,182
    norm wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

i know...i'm just a cranky old man...i miss basketball form the 80's ;):D

+1

B-ball doesn't start until March for me, different league.
    GO CAVS!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,473
    alright.

gonna go back to hating the nba and only watching sixers games again. this is absolutely horrendous.
    www.myspace.com
  • alright.

gonna go back to hating the nba and only watching sixers games again. this is absolutely horrendous.

hahaha. I'm the same way, but with the Bulls.
    alright.

hahaha. I'm the same way, but with the Bulls.

just not what it used to be.
    www.myspace.com
    i dunno, this bulls team has a little throw back in them.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,953
    What a weak effort by that Cleveland crowd. Horrendous. I'm not saying assassinate the guy, but jeez, a little boo here, a little boo there. Weak performance by the crowd. I wanted more venom.
    it appears that cleveland doesn't rock
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Bizarro wrote:
    it appears that cleveland doesn't rock

That Drew Carey's full of shit, man.
  • Why does Lebron throw his cocaine in the air before each game?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    The game had a lot of hype and the crowd was into it...for about 15 mins. The Heat pulled away and I turned the channel to watch Hou/Philly.
    What a weak effort by that Cleveland crowd. Horrendous. I'm not saying assassinate the guy, but jeez, a little boo here, a little boo there. Weak performance by the crowd. I wanted more venom.

totally agree. i was expected a lot more out of that gund arena crowd. seemed reallly tame even before the blowout started.
    www.myspace.com
  • loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,389

totally agree. i was expected a lot more out of that gund arena crowd. seemed reallly tame even before the blowout started.

Ditto. And I was actually expecting at least one stupid fan to throw something at the court. At least when he was doing the chalk throw thing. Cavs fans are frauds.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    You're right Cleveland fans are frauds...how many people that could afford a ticket to the arena have actually even BEEN to Akron in order to judge if "Akron hates LeBron" or not? What a great night for a sport sociology teacher...first you have Vick saying jail saved him, and Charles Barkely refuting it by talking about what a farce the American penal system is by saying "it will be one of the biggest miracles if Vick emerges from jail to hoist the Lombardi trophy". Then you have 20k rich (primarily) white people raining hatred down on their black former hero turned heal, while supporting the very man (Dan Gilbert) who ruined this country's economy with his scandalous home loan system. Then both Michael Vick and Lebron James play well much to the chagrin of my white students and joy of my black students - today's class will be epic. BTW does anyone know how to photoshop the photos? I want to get a pic of Lebron doing the chalk toss in front of the Cleveland fans and change the "We are all Witness" to "We are all Whiteness".
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    loadedgun wrote:

Ditto. And I was actually expecting at least one stupid fan to throw something at the court. At least when he was doing the chalk throw thing. Cavs fans are frauds.

He does the chalk thing on the road? What a douchebag.
    UpSideDown wrote:
    loadedgun wrote:

He does the chalk thing on the road? What a douchebag.

This is one of the reasons I wish the Sixers were good, so I could actually go to games and be able to shout obsenities at this douche without the thought of, "oh, right, we just lost by 30."
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076

I was thinking the exact same thing. I would've been hoarse after leaving that game.

Day after Thanksgiving I went and saw the Jazz/Lakers game here in SLC, and the crowd boo'ed the team almost the entire game... especially Kobe, and he hasn't done anything to us except kick our ass in the playoffs.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Why does Lebron throw his cocaine in the air before each game?

????
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    Lebron James was heckled by Cleveland football fans while he was enjoying a celebratory dinner with his best friend and manager, Maverick Carter, at Myles Chefetz's Prime Italian in Miami, after the Heat's fourth straight win. The pack of 30 Browns fans, who were in town to see their team take on the Dolphins, chanted, "Traitor, traitor," inside the restaurant Saturday night, and were asked to leave. The rowdies waited outside to continue harassing former Cavalier James, who was forced to sneak into his car to avoid a confrontation. James' reps didn't get back to us.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/lebron_ ... z17UIYN1hc
    :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Lebron James was heckled by Cleveland football fans while he was enjoying a celebratory dinner with his best friend and manager, Maverick Carter, at Myles Chefetz's Prime Italian in Miami, after the Heat's fourth straight win. The pack of 30 Browns fans, who were in town to see their team take on the Dolphins, chanted, "Traitor, traitor," inside the restaurant Saturday night, and were asked to leave. The rowdies waited outside to continue harassing former Cavalier James, who was forced to sneak into his car to avoid a confrontation. James' reps didn't get back to us.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/lebron_ ... z17UIYN1hc
    :lol::lol::lol:

:clap::clap::lol::lol:
    Why does Lebron throw his cocaine in the air before each game?

????

It's his way of making it clear he's Tony Montana of the court.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    i bet he was one of the ones who cried after yesterday's loss..NO mental toughness, NO ring
    spoelstra is a moron...he was complaining that the media sensationalized the crying when he flat out told the reporters the bulls made them cry! i bet lebron cried the hardest.
    lebron-james-crying-jemblog.jpg
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL