Options

**********2018 DALLAS COWBOYS**********

Comments

• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    :wtf: :thumbdown: :problem: :cry: :twisted:

rob ryan and the whole defensive staff and the D needs to go. i'm so sick of watching the offense play good week after week and have the D blow it. also it really sucks D. Murry is out for the season.

btw- great high stepping by bryant. no primetime though.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Can't blame Romo for this one. He played an awesome game. Dude got me 42 fantasy points this week!

I think the Cowboys like to make things more difficult on themselves with the penalties at crucial times. And the kicker situation! Every year it's the same thing. Ugh, this team is tough to watch. We'll see what these clowns are made out of the last 2 or 3 weeks of the season. The (shitty) division is there for the taking...
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    metsfan wrote:

rob ryan and the whole defensive staff and the D needs to go. i'm so sick of watching the offense play good week after week and have the D blow it. also it really sucks D. Murry is out for the season.

This D sucks...its been the same approach all year blitz and more blitz even though it's not working.

Lets not let get Garrett off the hook, he wasted 15 seconds when the Giants had the ball at the 1 before he called a timeout.

Jones left with no comment to the reporters after the game...I think Ryan's done myself.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    crazypjfan wrote:
    Can't blame Romo for this one. He played an awesome game. Dude got me 42 fantasy points this week!

I think the Cowboys like to make things more difficult on themselves with the penalties at crucial times. And the kicker situation! Every year it's the same thing. Ugh, this team is tough to watch. We'll see what these clowns are made out of the last 2 or 3 weeks of the season. The (shitty) division is there for the taking...

Put a fork in them...this teams done.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    defense can't stop a nosebleed
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    defense can't stop a nosebleed

neither the Giants D can stop anything...that division sucks big time.

• Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    the nfc east stinks.
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :wtf: :yawn: :yawn: :lol:
    I'm surprised that there's not a way that the Deadskins could still win this junk heap
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    lukin2006 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

This D sucks...its been the same approach all year blitz and more blitz even though it's not working.

Lets not let get Garrett off the hook, he wasted 15 seconds when the Giants had the ball at the 1 before he called a timeout.

Jones left with no comment to the reporters after the game...I think Ryan's done myself.
    i hate the ryans and last nights game further drove home that hate.

i never wanted Garrett from the start, i wanted Gruden and hold out hope that will happen. i just don't see Garrett every leading this team deep into the playoffs or win a super bowl and if he does it will be because of Romo.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Rob Ryan wouldn't even be in the NFL if it weren't for his old man. The guy seriously has no strategy when it comes to defense, it's just Blitz Blitz Blitz. It's like watching a 10 year old play Madden. If they ever let Ryan call the offense he would probably run fake punts on 2nd down and go for it on every 4th and long.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    The good news...Dallas still controls its own fate...win out they win the division.

The bad news...with this defense does anyone see that happening?

Just as I thought get Austin and Fiammetta back and the offense seemed greatly improved.

The big concern is that offensive line...Costa at center is horrible and you can easily lose count by the end of the first by how many times Free gets beat.

I don't care what anybody Romo has done a terrific job back there with all the duress he's been under.

That's really the big fault with the offense...but it's a big fault.

The defense is a mess...Ryan refuses to adjust throughout the game, what a joke, and teams were/are considering him coach material...really feel bad for their fans...unless Philadelphia hires him.

Any chance Jones brings him back next year?

We still have a shot...but the offense is probably going to have to score some points and a lot of them.

• Options
    metsfan wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

i hate the ryans and last nights game further drove home that hate.

i never wanted Garrett from the start, i wanted Gruden and hold out hope that will happen. i just don't see Garrett every leading this team deep into the playoffs or win a super bowl and if he does it will be because of Romo.

I don't know about Gruden...his last 6 years or so at Tampa were not great drafts, and I think the last few years at Oakland were poor as well and he was handed Tony Dungy's team. The only 2 analyst I would likely consider is Billick or Dungy and Dungy is going nowhere.

I actually think Garrett has improved as a head coach, this is his first full year. I thought he did a decent job in a limited off season.

The fall of this team can be traced to Parcell's, he was bringing in older experienced players to try and win as soon as possible, I've always maintained that Wade's first season when they went 13-3 was Parcell's team and would they have done better in the playoffs with Parcell's, I think they would have, I also think he got tired of working for Jones.

Garrett's trying to inject youth into this team...you have to in football...I like the direction the team was going, I still think the defense is better than it's playing, the coaching, scheming and lack of adjusting is what's hurting them.

• Options
    fifefife Posts: 3,327
    lukin2006 wrote:
    The good news...Dallas still controls its own fate...win out they win the division.

Just as I thought get Austin and Fiammetta back and the offense seemed greatly improved.

The big concern is that offensive line...Costa at center is horrible and you can easily lose count by the end of the first by how many times Free gets beat.

I don't care what anybody Romo has done a terrific job back there with all the duress he's been under.

The defense is a mess...Ryan refuses to adjust throughout the game, what a joke, and teams were/are considering him coach material...really feel bad for their fans...unless Philadelphia hires him.

We still have a shot...but the offense is probably going to have to score some points and a lot of them.

actually, if the G-man win all there games then they win the division even if Dallas wins every game too. Ny has the tie breaker. second, some blame goes to Romo for missing the WR on 3rd down. it was a easy pass that he over threw.

the cowboys need a culture change.
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    fife wrote:

actually, if the G-man win all there games then they win the division even if Dallas wins every game too. Ny has the tie breaker. second, some blame goes to Romo for missing the WR on 3rd down. it was a easy pass that he over threw.

The Giants and the Cowboys both can't win out, they play each other in week 17. So if they both win the next 2 games then the last game determines the division winner.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    fife wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

The Giants and Cowboys play each other again so they both can't win out. Jeez, Cowboy and Giants fans! :lol:
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    fifefife Posts: 3,327
    dougfloyd wrote:
    fife wrote:

The Giants and the Cowboys both can't win out, they play each other in week 17. So if they both win the next 2 games then the last game determines the division winner.

sorry, i just reread what i wrote. big mistake. :oops:
  • Options
    fife wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

So I take it you've been quarterback in an NFL game...right.

So I take it that you saw the whole play unfold...right

So I take that you know Austin has admitted that he did not see the pass and he lost it in the lights.

So you do know that most of the NFL offenses are timing offenses.

Dude you cant possibly blame Romo for this...not even close, 21 of 31 passing over 300 yards 4 TD's should win the game.

Romo was let down by the defense and special teams the last 2 weeks.

I'm not sure how many quarterbacks would survive behind that offensive line...he's been constantly under siege this year...yet he's been decent this year.

But you can't blame Romo for the last 2 weeks.

By the way if the Cowboys win out...that includes beating the Giants...I don't think either team will win out and 9-7 might take this crappy division.

• Options
    lukin2006 wrote:
    By the way if the Cowboys win out...that includes beating the Giants...I don't think either team will win out and 9-7 might take this crappy division.

Do you know what's really disgusting? There's still a scenario where the Eagles can win the division if there is a 3 way 8-8 tie...
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    dougfloyd wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

Do you know what's really disgusting? There's still a scenario where the Eagles can win the division if there is a 3 way 8-8 tie...

I heard that on the weekend...and 8-8 winning that division would not surprise me. The the Eagles would extend Reid's contract hehehe.

• Options
    It's only Tampa...but winning this game keeps them in the hunt.

• Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    dougfloyd wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

I was right.....the division is that bad. :twisted:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,561
    lukin2006 wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

I heard that on the weekend...and 8-8 winning that division would not surprise me. The the Eagles would extend Reid's contract hehehe.
    :x :x :x :x
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Wow, look at the Redskins jumping out early. Why don't the Giants ever play like this against the Cowboys?
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Sammy Morris!!
  • Options
    crazypjfan wrote:
    Sammy Morris!!

Actually how about a shout out for all 3 backs...but I believe every game Fiammetta has started we've had a back go over 100 yards...we need to keep him healthy.

• Options
    dougfloyd wrote:
    Wow, look at the Redskins jumping out early. Why don't the Giants ever play like this against the Cowboys?

If the skins win it'll be nice...the bottom line is if we win our games we the division.

• Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,303
    lukin2006 wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:

If the skins win it'll be nice...the bottom line is if we win our games we the division.

how does someone from Canada like Dallas :think:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    lukin2006 wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:

how does someone from Canada like Dallas :think:

We don't have NFL team...so most of us as kids for whatever reason just followed 1 team or another...I know lion, eagles, patriots, skins, giants, browns fans...you name it here in Canada chances are every team has a good following.

The most likely place to ever get a team would be Toronto...don't see that happening anytime soon.

• Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,303
    oh ok, so why dallas then?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    lukin2006 wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:

Yep, but now they can clinch the division next week if the Giants lose to the Jets and Dallas beats Philly.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Once again the table has been set for Dallas. Let's see if they can take advantage.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13