Woman dies saving her dog...

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    id do it for my child and my granddaughter. without hesitation.
    i would hope nobody would go into a ragging inferno to save me.
    im not talkin about a kitchen fire.
    im talkin full blast inferno situation.
    please don't come find me.
    it isn't worth it.
    everyone dying, being burnt alive to get to me and to help me out???

please do not....
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    chadwick wrote:
    it isn't worth it.

please do not....

dont fret none... i wont. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    chadwick wrote:
    it isn't worth it.

please do not....

you're a prick ;)
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    it isn't worth it.

please do not....

you're a prick ;)

:lol: :wave:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    chadwick wrote:
    i really seriously doubt that people on here would walk head first into a ragging inferno to save a life, rather it be a human or a dog.

in fact i would bet my life on it.

Same here. Would do it for my daughter. Not sure what my reaction would be for anyone else, but I would die for my daughter.
  • while its a tragedy that woman died, i think she did the right thing. Can you imagine the agony she would have felt standing outside while her building went up in flames knowing her dog was being burned to ash inside? Imagine knowing this, thinking this. Imagine doing nothing and having the guilt of knowing you could go in there but are too scared or too chicken or too whatever to do it. I would assume the woman had she stayed outside, and not done a thing as her dog was burned alive, would have been gutted, and would have possibly thought of that day, that image the rest of her life.

We all have things we would die for. We would give our life for. For some its our religion. Or our political beliefs. Maybe our way of life or our freedom. Our family and friends. I see no problem including animals and pets in that list. Pets are a huge part of our lives.

Imagine for a moment, this woman was a mother. Her building was burning and her child was still inside. The natural, primal, instinctual reaction is that the mom goes in to save the child, no matter what. Imagine had that hypothetical mother done what you all wanted this woman to do with her dog, to do nothing. That woman or mother would have been shunned, ostracized and possibly murdered by a person who felt this mother did nothing as her child was trapped in a fire.

Its stunning how some of you could suggest any pet owner or anyone in general should sit around and watch an animal being burned alive.
    That woman or mother would have been shunned, ostracized and possibly murdered by a person who felt this mother did nothing as her child was trapped in a fire.

That's quite OTT! Even if you think that way, I'm thinking that should it be a pet instead of a child, no one would shun, ostracize or murder a person for not going into a raging fire to save an animal.

As harsh as it may seem, MOST people put more value on a child's life than a dog's. MOST people will find it a must to try to save a child trapped in a fire (risking their own lives) as opposed to MOST people would find it a bit 'foolish' to do the same for a pet. My neighbour is a firefighter and we were talking about this yesterday as some posters said it was their job to save people regardless. This is true, but he also said they would be quite saddened if, in the line of duty, a firefighter lost his life or was maimed for life because they had to try and rescue someone in the situation of this lady (and he did say her actions were foolish!). However, had no qualms whatsoever if a firefighter got into trouble trying to rescue someone who went in after a child/person (even if their action would still be classified as foolish). They need to take some very difficult decisions and whilst their life somes second to whoever may be trapped in this fire, sometimes they need to 'let go'. As a general rule, firefighters will not put their lives at risk to save a pet. And he did reiterate that going into a burning house with no protection is against all advice they can give!
  • redrock wrote:
    That woman or mother would have been shunned, ostracized and possibly murdered by a person who felt this mother did nothing as her child was trapped in a fire.

That's quite OTT! Even if you think that way, I'm thinking that should it be a pet instead of a child, no one would shun, ostracize or murder a person for not going into a raging fire to save an animal.

As harsh as it may seem, MOST people put more value on a child's life than a dog's. MOST people will find it a must to try to save a child trapped in a fire (risking their own lives) as opposed to MOST people would find it a bit 'foolish' to do the same for a pet. My neighbour is a firefighter and we were talking about this yesterday as some posters said it was their job to save people regardless. This is true, but he also said they would be quite saddened if, in the line of duty, a firefighter lost his life or was maimed for life because they had to try and rescue someone in the situation of this lady (and he did say her actions were foolish!). However, had no qualms whatsoever if a firefighter got into trouble trying to rescue someone who went in after a child/person (even if their action would still be classified as foolish). They need to take some very difficult decisions and whilst their life somes second to whoever may be trapped in this fire, sometimes they need to 'let go'. As a general rule, firefighters will not put their lives at risk to save a pet. And he did reiterate that going into a burning house with no protection is against all advice they can give!

proves my point. if most firefighters think its useless or not worth it to go into a building to save a pet, this woman might have known that. Or even if she didnt her actions were in the right, because of what you said. Who else would have saved her pet? If the firefighters werent going to, who was? And as I said, had this woman done nothing, had just stood outside twittling her thumbs while her pet was burned alive, i would bet she wouldnt have ever forgiven herself. Ultimately, you act in the way your soul or heart tells you. I am an animal lover. I have long, my whole life, felt animals are important and have feelings, and are worth protecting and saving. I am a vegetarian for this reason.

My point is, this woman's dog was inside a building engulfed in flames. I think its absolutely ludicrous and complete poppycock to tell me that people shouldnt do all they can to protect and save any living being in such a situation, human or otherwise. If firefighters arent willing to save a pet, fine, it then becomes the duty of the owner or any other courageous and heroic person to go in there and save the being in there.

I can tell you right now, flat out, of course if there was a human being in a burning building I would help, but also, if my parents dog, I dont have a pet, if my parents dog was trapped in a fire, I would get him and save him, or try to. Flat out.

She had two choices: one, do nothing, and have the dying barks of her dog being tortured with flames haunt her the rest of her life, and wait for a firefighter who would have done nothing to save her dog OR two, man up, take a risk, and follow her heart, and save her dog. She made the right decision. She deserves to be alive, with her dog right now, but reguardless, she made the right decision.

Flat out, in my book, anyone who does nothing to save ANY type of being trapped in a fire or any type of situation, is an idiot, or worse. You dont sit around while something or someone you care about dies. You just dont.
    I am an animal lover. I have long, my whole life, felt animals are important and have feelings, and are worth protecting and saving. .

I love animals - as I mentioned before I have cats, mice, etc. Would I go into a raging fire to save my cats? My gut would say yes because I would know of their fear and suffering. Would I risk leaving my daughter without a mother, my husband without a wife, my father without a daughter, etc. to save my cats? I honestly don't think so, but you never know. Would I be gutted if they don't survive? Yes, terribly.

Going on your statement that one cannot stand around while someone is dying... should this lady's neighbour have also gone in the house to try to save her when she realised she was in trouble and didn't come out the back door?

The rangers are hoping that the lady's parents will take the dog. What a sad daily reminder of their daughter. I'm sure they would rather have her in the house than her dog.
  • redrock wrote:
    I am an animal lover. I have long, my whole life, felt animals are important and have feelings, and are worth protecting and saving. .

I love animal - as I mentioned before I have cats, mice, etc. Would I go into a raging fire to save my cats? My gut would say yes because I would know of their fear and suffering. Would I risk leaving my daughter without a mother, my husband without a wife, my father without a daughter, etc. to save my cats? I honestly don't think so, but you never know. Would I be gutted if they don't survive? Yes, terribly.

The rangers are hoping that the lady's parents will take the dog. What a sad daily reminder of their daughter. I'm sure they would rather have her in the house than her dog.

as i said before thee are things that each person must decide on their own. Some would die for their religion, others would find that insane. Some would die for their family, others have been abused and so that idea of family isnt there. Some would die for their political beliefs, some wouldnt. etcetera etcetera.

I agree with the previous poster who expressed dismay at the mocking going on for those of us who would actually go into a building to save a pet. Or a non human being. Its like its some foreign alien concept to some of you here. What, save a dog?, how ridiculous!

If you think its okay to do nothing while a pet is being killed, thats your own baggage friend. I wouldnt have it. I wouldnt be the meek, soulless thing that doesnt act.

Its the same with someone like Chris Mccandless. Either you read the book, or saw the movie, and thought Chris was a hero, like I, Sean, or Ed or Krakauer many others did, or you though he was stupid or silly or a lunatic. He died essentially trying to live his life on his own terms. Some wouldnt do that. Some would just do nothing. Chris did something.
  • i have no desire to live a life of regrets. you either follow your heart or you dont. i follow my heart. my heroes follow their hearts as well. anyone who i respect follows their heart.
    edited April 2010
    I agree with the previous poster who expressed dismay at the mocking going on for those of us who would actually go into a building to save a pet. .

Don't think the posts are 'mocking'.
    If you think its okay to do nothing while a pet is being killed, thats your own baggage friend. wouldnt have it. I wouldnt be the meek, soulless thing that doesnt act .

It's not baggage, being meek or soulless. I never said it's OK to do nothing while a pet is being killed (I'm assuming you are talking about the fire scenario). I would rather be able to raise my daughter, be there for my husband & family. Again, try to imaging how this lady's parents are feeling now.....
    Its the same with someone like Chris Mccandless. Either you read the book, or saw the movie, and thought Chris was a hero, like I, Sean, or Ed or Krakauer many others did, or you though he was stupid or silly or a lunatic. He died essentially trying to live his life on his own terms. Some wouldnt do that. Some would just do nothing. Chris did something.

Nah... are you really comparing McCandless momentarily turning his back on society (which a number of people do) to rushing into a burning house? McCandless could have easily lived the way he wanted. He made mistakes - died of starvation (not poison). You seem to forget that McCandless was ready to leave but found himself blocked by the river. If he had gone just 1/4 mile further down, he would have crossed. He had every intention of returning to society as, contrary to the film, he still had his social security card, driver's license, birth certificate, etc. in his backpack. The book (and subsequent film) is a very romaticised view of this 'road trip'. It's a beautiful story with a sad ending, but NO comparison to the situation such as the lady we are discussing. Futhermore, no one had any obligation to risk their life to 'rescue' him (as a firefighter has to recuse someone in a burning building).
    Post edited by redrock on
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    She had two choices: one, do nothing, and have the dying barks of her dog being tortured with flames haunt her the rest of her life, and wait for a firefighter who would have done nothing to save her dog OR two, man up, take a risk, and follow her heart, and save her dog. She made the right decision. She deserves to be alive, with her dog right now, but reguardless, she made the right decision.

Flat out, in my book, anyone who does nothing to save ANY type of being trapped in a fire or any type of situation, is an idiot, or worse. You dont sit around while something or someone you care about dies. You just dont.

of her two choices she should have done nothing. Her parents no longer have a daughter. No dog is worth that.

and in your book... would you save my pet ant? you said ANY type of being... you would try and save it? To call people idiots because they value their own life above that of a pet is hugely sanctimonious of you... I don't want my kids not having me as their father because i raced back into my burning house to save Fatty Bojangles and Professor Furrington (thats their hamsters)... thats idiotic... i love those wee critters, but i'll be fucked if i would make my children fatherless to save them.

your ideals are not those of others... your McCandless point proves this.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    I don't want my kids not having me as their father because i raced back into my burning house to save Fatty Bojangles and Professor Furrington (thats their hamsters)... .
    But they have 10 children!!!! :mrgreen:
    If you think its okay to do nothing while a pet is being killed, thats your own baggage friend. I wouldnt have it. I wouldnt be the meek, soulless thing that doesnt act.

I wouldn't save it... that would be the intelligent, sensible thing to do... does that make me meek and soulless? no, it makes me strong.. i have the mental strength to realise that, although horrific, the death of my pet is in no way comparable to the death of myself for my wife and children.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    ...does that make me meek and soulless? no, it makes me strong.. i have the mental strength to realise that, although horrific, the death of my pet is in no way comparable to the death of myself for my wife and children.

Fully agree. And I would think that the dog surviving whilst the daughter is dead is no consolation to this lady's parents and the rest of her family.
  • dunkman wrote:

of her two choices she should have done nothing. Her parents no longer have a daughter. No dog is worth that.

and in your book... would you save my pet ant? you said ANY type of being... you would try and save it? To call people idiots because they value their own life above that of a pet is hugely sanctimonious of you... I don't want my kids not having me as their father because i raced back into my burning house to save Fatty Bojangles and Professor Furrington (thats their hamsters)... thats idiotic... i love those wee critters, but i'll be fucked if i would make my children fatherless to save them.

considering sean, ed, krakauer, emile hersh all made the film because they thought chris was a hero, proves quite the opposite friend, my ideals are those of others. The movie is in my top 3 of all time. Changed my life. Anytime I think i am wasting my life, I think of chris. What would he be doing? Playing it safe, doing the norm, going along with the crowd? Or bucking the trends and following his heart?

I have posed it several times no, no one has guts to address it, they keep repeated the same regurgitated mindless junk. Everyone has their own idea of what they view is worthy to die for. I do things on my own terms. I dont give a damn personally what you all think of me and my views and anyone who has spent time on this board can attest to that. You act on what your heart feels. This woman felt it was her duty to not allow her dog to die in a fire, when she could save it.

the article didnt make mention of her being a mom or wife. she has no duty to her parents to say, "gee i dont want to make my parents childless, so i will do nothing as my dog gets burned alive". She has no obligation to that at all. I dont live my life that way, and I would be wary of anyone who does. I dont go around each day thinking "oh gee mommy and daddy might not like this, by golly I best not do this". I live on my own terms. I dont live my life for my parents. I live it for me. My life is to live as I see fit. No one, family, friends, the man on the corner, no one has the right to tell me how to live or how i should react or behave. What I value, I value. What I dont, I dont. Its my perogative to live my life according to those values, morals and ideals. No one else can tell me, what I should or shouldnt do in a situation like that. Its up to what I am feeling.

Anyone who lives their life according to their parents views or ideals is obviously not as grown up as they think they are. I aint gonna be 85 and drawing my last breath thinking, "by golly, I wish I had followed my parents wishes more and wish I had lived according to their views of life". Hell no.
  • it alternately amuses and shocks me you or anyone else would suggest this woman do nothing as her dog is dying, so as to spare her parents the agony of a dead daughter. I mean, really? So, i as a 26 year old male, am not supposed to do anything crazy, or silly, or dangerous, because I might cause pain if I die doing it? Yep, thats definitely a fun life, fun way to live life! Where can I sign up to follow this? Every decision I make needs to be approved by my parents. I cant do anything that might get me killed, which is let face it, everything in the world, because mommy and daddy might lose a child. Give me a king sized break. I aint living that life brother
    considering sean, ed, krakauer, emile hersh all made the film because they thought chris was a hero, proves quite the opposite friend, my ideals are those of others. The movie is in my top 3 of all time. Changed my life. Anytime I think i am wasting my life, I think of chris. What would he be doing? Playing it safe, doing the norm, going along with the crowd? .

As I said, the book and movie are a very romaticised view of the reality of Chris McCandless and it does make 'swooning' reading and viewing (the film is absolutely stunning), but it's not the reality. There have been documentaries, reports, etc. which are more acurate. Was he a hero? Why would he be a hero? Because, for a amount of time, he decided to take a road trip? He was going back to society. It's not like he decided to live that kind of life for ever and a day. Lots of people take action/change their lives on a daily basis.
    "by golly, I wish I had followed my parents wishes more and wish I had lived according to their views of life". Hell no.

Was anyone saying this on this thread?

Anyway.. a romatic film and book has nothing to do with the harsh reality of this lady losing her life and her parents and family losing a daughter and loved one. But they do have a dog (if they take it in).
    considering sean, ed, krakauer, emile hersh all made the film because they thought chris was a hero, proves quite the opposite friend, my ideals are those of others. The movie is in my top 3 of all time. Changed my life. Anytime I think i am wasting my life, I think of chris. What would he be doing? Playing it safe, doing the norm, going along with the crowd? Or bucking the trends and following his heart?

I couldn't give a flying fuck if he is Ed's hero, or Sean Penns... doesnt enter my mind for a nanosecond. I like what I like and admire who I admire through my own mind, not because someone on here tells me Ed likes him/her. Start another thread about the idiot, this one is about a woman dying saving her dog.
    I have posed it several times no, no one has guts to address it, they keep repeated the same regurgitated mindless junk. Everyone has their own idea of what they view is worthy to die for. I do things on my own terms. I dont give a damn personally what you all think of me and my views and anyone who has spent time on this board can attest to that. You act on what your heart feels. This woman felt it was her duty to not allow her dog to die in a fire, when she could save it.

You do things on your own terms? that joke aside... I too don't give a shit what you think of me and my views, my point is that her actions were foolish. She died to save her dog. That's unequivocally dumb in my, and many other peoples, eyes. I'm not dubting her intentions were honourable and noble, but she needn't have died.
    the article didnt make mention of her being a mom or wife. she has no duty to her parents to say, "gee i dont want to make my parents childless, so i will do nothing as my dog gets burned alive". She has no obligation to that at all. I dont live my life that way, and I would be wary of anyone who does. I dont go around each day thinking "oh gee mommy and daddy might not like this, by golly I best not do this". I live on my own terms. I dont live my life for my parents. I live it for me. My life is to live as I see fit. No one, family, friends, the man on the corner, no one has the right to tell me how to live or how i should react or behave. What I value, I value. What I dont, I dont. Its my perogative to live my life according to those values, morals and ideals. No one else can tell me, what I should or shouldnt do in a situation like that. Its up to what I am feeling.

did you get this transcripted from one of those suicide bomber videos?

Anyone who lives their life according to their parents views or ideals is obviously not as grown up as they think they are. I aint gonna be 85 and drawing my last breath thinking, "by golly, I wish I had followed my parents wishes more and wish I had lived according to their views of life". Hell no.

and this is what makes you McCool. Who on here has said that we should live life as stated by our parents ideals? no-one... you have a problem with this and perhaps it should be dealt with in another thread, cos not one person on here has said that the woman should have lived life as her parents wanted her to... your miscontruing the posts and posting your own personal issues in place of a reasoned reply. Speaking of growing up... are you the guy who quit your job to see PJ in Seattle and who wants to be a music promoter/writer/record label owner/etc... are you that guy?
    edited April 2010
    it alternately amuses and shocks me you or anyone else would suggest this woman do nothing as her dog is dying, so as to spare her parents the agony of a dead daughter. I mean, really? So, i as a 26 year old male, am not supposed to do anything crazy, or silly, or dangerous, because I might cause pain if I die doing it? Yep, thats definitely a fun life, fun way to live life! Where can I sign up to follow this? Every decision I make needs to be approved by my parents. I cant do anything that might get me killed, which is let face it, everything in the world, because mommy and daddy might lose a child. Give me a king sized break. I aint living that life brother

Are you really 26? No disrespect, but I thought you might still have been a wide-eyed teenager.
    Again, you misunderstand. No one is saying you cannot live the life you want. One is trying to rationalise whether a deemed 'foolish' action is on par to the pain your death will cause to loved ones (ie a child no longer having a parent, a parent no longer having a child, etc.). Is this rushing into a fire to save a pet a risk taken because YOU don't want to feel the guilt and the pain of knowing your pet suffered? I would say this is more likely the case. Gut reaction and emotion is needed to 'rush in'. It is a lot more difficult to think of possible consequences and what those would mean to your loved ones before thinking of yourself (ie your pain of losing your pet compared to the pain of others losing you) and requires strength.

You wanting to do something crazy, silly, dangerous to live your life is (hopefully!) a fully 'thought' action and you go into it fully aware. Rushing into a fire to save a pet (or anything/anyone else) is very different. You need to understand that.
    Post edited by redrock on
    it alternately amuses and shocks me you or anyone else would suggest this woman do nothing as her dog is dying, so as to spare her parents the agony of a dead daughter. I mean, really? So, i as a 26 year old male, am not supposed to do anything crazy, or silly, or dangerous, because I might cause pain if I die doing it? Yep, thats definitely a fun life, fun way to live life! Where can I sign up to follow this? Every decision I make needs to be approved by my parents. I cant do anything that might get me killed, which is let face it, everything in the world, because mommy and daddy might lose a child. Give me a king sized break. I aint living that life brother

clearly you have parent issues.

She didn't think she would die saving her dog... she therefore didnt think that she would be leaving her parents without their daughter. My point is that she shouldn't have went in after her dog as she is now dead and her parents have no daughter, whereas if she had been sensible and stayed out of the fire she would have lost her dog but she would still be alive and her parents would have their daughter.

this post was approved by my dad.
    edited April 2010
    8-)
    Post edited by catefrances on
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    What is wonderful is not only did this amazing lady save someone she loved dearly but she has inspired so many people in choosing to do so.
    Her actions have caused us to stop and think about what is important to each of us individually. We have searched our hearts, taken a look at our values, those instilled by our parents and life experiences.
    We have shared with each other our differences but also the common bond we all feel, love.
    Everyone here loves and is willing to die for that love. For some that would only be another life sharing human being. For others it is also a life sharing animal, and for still others it would encompass all life, be it even that of a stranger.
    This is life. We are living together. We touch each others hearts. This lady has certainly touched mine.
    If this was the plan, it worked.
  • dunkman wrote:

I dont give a damn personally what you all think of me and my views and anyone who has spent time on this board can attest to that. You act on what your heart feels. This woman felt it was her duty to not allow her dog to die in a fire, when she could save it.

So, you don’t care what others think of your views, yet you continually try to force them on people and attempt to guilt trip us into admitting you’re right?

People….well MOST people anyway will try always to do what’s right. Parents are, the vast majority of the time, role models to their children and as a consequence the child will always try to do things to make their parents proud. I still try to make my Dad proud and hope he would approve five years after his death. It’s not about being scared to make decisions for yourself, it’s about using common sense, applying the lessons taught to you. How dare you suggest people aren’t grown up who do otherwise.

You’ve obviously got a massive bug up your ass and I suggest you remove it before replying to others comments. Unless, of course, you’re scared of hurting the little feller and believe he has every right to be firmly wedged in your ass.
    It's gonna be a glorious day...
    pandora wrote:
    What is wonderful is not only did this amazing lady save someone she loved dearly but she has inspired so many people in choosing to do so..
    Do you really think so? I think the majority seem to think, as noble as her actions were, they were 'foolish'. I'm guessing her parents are not that 'inspired' either.
    pandora wrote:
    We have searched our hearts, taken a look at our values, those instilled by our parents and life experiences. .

I don't think this thread made most of us look as deep as this!

I like your outlook but to me it seems a bit utopic/hippyish. But that's the way you are!
    pandora wrote:
    What is wonderful is not only did this amazing lady save someone she loved dearly but she has inspired so many people in choosing to do so.
    Her actions have caused us to stop and think about what is important to each of us individually. We have searched our hearts, taken a look at our values, those instilled by our parents and life experiences.
    We have shared with each other our differences but also the common bond we all feel, love.
    Everyone here loves and is willing to die for that love. For some that would only be another life sharing human being. For others it is also a life sharing animal, and for still others it would encompass all life, be it even that of a stranger.
    This is life. We are living together. We touch each others hearts. This lady has certainly touched mine.

were you conceived at Woodstock? ;);)
    dunkman wrote:
    pandora wrote:

were you conceived at Woodstock? ;);)
    I like your humor Dunkman, that's the best trait you know a sense of humor. Great power in it.
    I was probably conceived to Elvis's, Love Me Tender, which might explain a lot too. I was born in 56 and my Mama loved Elvis. I was just not quite old enough for Woodstock, damn would have liked to have experienced that.
    "redrock"

I like your outlook but to me it seems a bit utopic/hippyish. But that's the way you are!
    and proud of it! especially if it means I'm full of............... love :D
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    pandora wrote:
    "redrock"

and proud of it! especially if it means I'm full of............... love :D

Pandora's box of love. Wait a second... :oops:
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/