ITT: Ask FirstExit Anything

Comments

• FirstExitFirstExit Posts: 973
    Jukee wrote:
    When will I get pregnant?
    When will my husband not be on strike anymore?

You need to provide more details.
    Hey FirstExit, what's the oldest celebrity that you'd do?

This is a very good question.

George Clooney.

wait what?
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Hey FirstExit, if you were going to enter a competitive eating competition, what would you choose? Hot dogs? Baby shrimp? McDonalds double cheeseburgers? Hardboiled eggs?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    Should I take my brother and nephew to see PJ at Noblesville (all expenses on me), even though my mom is out of work, and could really use the money I would otherwise be spending on 3 tickets, a hotel, and gas?

Extra Credit Question:
    Am I a heel for even considering this?
    Hey FirstExit, if you were going to enter a competitive eating competition, what would you choose? Hot dogs? Baby shrimp? McDonalds double cheeseburgers? Hardboiled eggs?

uhhhh good question. I'd do pretty well in a competitive eating competition. Former amateur lifter, drinking 2-3+ gallons of water per day, I have a pretty massive stomach. I think I'd do pretty well. As far as food, I'm not sure. I go to Chinese buffets and stuff all the time and easily pound 4-5 full plates then hit dessert.

But if I had to pick a food, probably burgers, but not McDonalds. Other choices would be pizza and ice cream.

oona left wrote:
    Should I take my brother and nephew to see PJ at Noblesville (all expenses on me), even though my mom is out of work, and could really use the money I would otherwise be spending on 3 tickets, a hotel, and gas?

Extra Credit Question:
    Am I a heel for even considering this?

You're not a heel for considering that. You should consider how much your mom REALLY needs the money. I'm assuming your mom would love to see you and your brother and nephew have a great time at the show, and she'd be willing to make the sacrifice. But I don't know how bad your mom really needs the money so I can't say.
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Hi FirstExit,

Do you ever struggle to keep up with all the questions?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Posts: 22,696
    Here is a good question.

What are the only 2 days in a calender yr. where there isn't atleast a MLB, NHL, NFL, OR NBA game? Every other day besides those 2 days have a game from atleast one of thsoe leagues 8-)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    Hey FirstExit,

If a train is 4.8miles long and traveling at a speed of 75mph, and you are waiting at the railroad crossing for the train to pass, approximately how many minutes will you be waiting from the time it enters the crossing until it has completely passed?????
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    Hi FirstExit,

No, I've got nothing else to do. I don't really do a lot of homework and if I'm not in class and I'm not at the gym I'm at a computer lol.
    BLACK35 wrote:
    Here is a good question.

What are the only 2 days in a calender yr. where there isn't atleast a MLB, NHL, NFL, OR NBA game? Every other day besides those 2 days have a game from atleast one of thsoe leagues 8-)

Well, MLB in the summer does not interfere with any other sports, and the only 2 days where there are no games (I believe) are the day before and the day after the All-Star game. Could be wrong though.
    Hey FirstExit,

If a train is 4.8miles long and traveling at a speed of 75mph, and you are waiting at the railroad crossing for the train to pass, approximately how many minutes will you be waiting from the time it enters the crossing until it has completely passed?????

3 minutes and 50.4 seconds.

I'm an Engineering major bro.
  • jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    FirstExit wrote:
    Hey FirstExit,

Would you be insulted if you were asked to show your work?
    jamburger wrote:
    FirstExit wrote:
    Hey FirstExit,

I was at work when I answered the question, and scribbled it down on a piece of scrap paper then threw it out.
    Hey FirstExit, when was the last time you threw up?

Also, as a follow up question, what was the most embarrassing time you've thrown up?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    FirstExit wrote:
    jamburger wrote:

I was at work when I answered the question, and scribbled it down on a piece of scrap paper then threw it out.

Humorously, he did not answer your yes-or-no question.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    CJMST3K wrote:
    FirstExit wrote:
    jamburger wrote:

Right?!?! Because I really care about the when, where and how of it all! :roll:

:lol:
    Great job so far, FirstExit! Keep it up :D

Here's another question to help you do just that:

What exactly is with the blue and orange color scheme of some of New York's professional sports teams? The Mets, Knicks, and Islanders all were these colors.

So, what gives? Is there a meaning behind this, or is it mere coincidence?
    Hey FirstExit, when was the last time you threw up?

Also, as a follow up question, what was the most embarrassing time you've thrown up?

The last time I threw up....um this is going back far....I think it was 5th grade. I had an allergic reaction to blood pressure medication and it was nasty.

The most embarrassing time I've thrown up I remember incredibly well. I was in 3rd grade, and I asked the teacher if I could leave to go to the bathroom. I go to the bathroom, and as I was walking down the hall back to class, I started to throw up. I covered my mouth and held it in, and luckily the 1st grade teacher drew me into her room and let me vomit into the trash can in her room. At this time, the bell rang dismissing class, and as my classmates were moving into another room, and they all stood around me doubled-over and vomiting into the trash in the 1st grade homeroom.

It was great.
    CJMST3K wrote:

I indirectly answered that I wouldn't be offended. If I were offended, I wouldn't have given him that explanation.
    jamburger wrote:

Right?!?! Because I really care about the when, where and how of it all! :roll:

:lol:

You asked bro.
    oona left wrote:

What exactly is with the blue and orange color scheme of some of New York's professional sports teams? The Mets, Knicks, and Islanders all were these colors.

Thanks bro.

Orange and blue are New York City's official colors.
    Hey FirstExit, who would win in a fight, a skunk, a racoon or a wild turkey? All three are rabies-free and in peak battle shape.
    Impressive FirstExit!
    Thought I'd put you to test and you passed!
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Posts: 22,696
    FirstExit wrote:
    Hi FirstExit,

No, I've got nothing else to do. I don't really do a lot of homework and if I'm not in class and I'm not at the gym I'm at a computer lol.
    BLACK35 wrote:
    Here is a good question.

Well, MLB in the summer does not interfere with any other sports, and the only 2 days where there are no games (I believe) are the day before and the day after the All-Star game. Could be wrong though.

Good job that is correct, not alot of people get that question. You truly do know all :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Q 1. What do you enjoy for breakfast?
    Q 2.When you come home from a night out, and you find your partner has googled local sex workers in your area, is there cause for concern?
    Hey FirstExit, who would win in a fight, a skunk, a racoon or a wild turkey? All three are rabies-free and in peak battle shape.

Well, Mr. "I'm from Massachusetts so I'm hot shit", it is a well known fact (at least in my state) that skunks only come out at night, unless they have rabies. If you ever see a skunk during the day GET THE F*CK OUT. But, you claimed in your post that the skunk has rabies, so this battle is definitely happening at night. Now, that eliminated the turkey, because come night time the turkey will be pretty much useless. That leaves Raccoon vs. Skunk. I'm gonna go with Raccoon because they are much stronger animals, have sharper claws, the ability to jump, and are the known protectors of the gates of Mordor.
    Jo wrote:
    Q 1. What do you enjoy for breakfast?
    Q 2.When you come home from a night out, and you find your partner has googled local sex workers in your area, is there cause for concern?

1) My breakfast is different every day. Always high carb, high protein. Usually I go with a mean, either bacon or sausage, in small amounts of course because they are high in fat and cholesterol. Either 6 regular eggs, or 8-10 egg whites. And some sort of carb, in the form of either a bagel or oatmeal. Usually I'll throw some natural PB in there somewhere.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    why now u dont bitching??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    Hey...this was my gig a few weeks ago! :twisted:

Hmm.....temptation. :mrgreen:
    why now u dont bitching??

<33
  • HA HA HA, shit, when i substitute teach, these boards are just what the doctor ordered for passing the time. EXCELLENT QUESTION
    How can I get my wife to stop shopping?
    10/2/96- Hartford, CT; 9/13/98- Hartford, CT; 9/15/98- Mansfield, MA; 9/4/00- Columbia, MD; 7/8/03- NY, NY; 7/9/03- NY, NY; 9/28/2004- Boston, MA; 5/4/06- NY, NY; 6/14/08- Manchester, TN; 6/27/08- Hartford, CT; 6/30/08- Mansfield, MA; 6/9/09- Albany, NY (Ed solo); 10/31/09- Philadelphia, PA; 5/15/10- Hartford, CT; 10/25/13- Hartford, CT
    Hey FirstExit, who was funnier in their prime, Chris Farley or Adam Sandler?
    FirstExit wrote:
    oona left wrote:

Thanks, young lady. [edited for accuracy]

Orange and blue are New York City's official colors.

Wow!! That should have been obvious. Thanks.

PS Hope you don't mind, I edited the quote :D
    Hey FirstExit, who was funnier in their prime, Chris Farley or Adam Sandler?

Chris Farley is the clear choice here.
    WHOAH! How'd we get on page 2? STRONG BUMP.
    Hey FirstExit, will I ever win the 10c ticket lottery?