ITT: Ask FirstExit Anything

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    FirstExit wrote:
    FirstExit,why SPEEDY I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS???

Speedy is right. People are complaining way too much. Ten Club has clearly outlined in the past that not everyone is gonna go home happy. Yes I'm aware of their pain of not getting tickets, but that's just the way it goes. Sorry to all who got shutout, and better luck next tour!
    u mean....NEXT WEEK
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • FirstExitFirstExit Posts: 973
    FirstExit wrote:
    FirstExit,why SPEEDY I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS???

Speedy is right. People are complaining way too much. Ten Club has clearly outlined in the past that not everyone is gonna go home happy. Yes I'm aware of their pain of not getting tickets, but that's just the way it goes. Sorry to all who got shutout, and better luck next tour!
    u mean....NEXT WEEK

Hey dimitris, why don't you relax and COME TO THE U.S.A. FOR THESE SHOWS!?!?!??
    FirstExit wrote:
    Hey dimitris, why don't you relax and COME TO THE U.S.A. FOR THESE SHOWS!?!?!??
    cant afford it..im doing 10 european shows,22 days on the road...im out of money
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Considering I've had steak for dinner last night, should I make it again tonight?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    Why, if while being put up they are "building" it, once it is finished, isn't it called a "built"?
    Considering I've had steak for dinner last night, should I make it again tonight?

Go for it. Steak is incredibly good for you, depending on how lean the cut is.
    oona left wrote:
    Why, if while being put up they are "building" it, once it is finished, isn't it called a "built"?

Dictionaries will define building as a noun, as well as the progressive tense of "build". Both are correct. Not my rules, they're the rules of the English language lol.
  • stardust1976stardust1976 Posts: 1,301
    I have an incredibly annoying girl in at least two of my uni classes - she's 17, private school educated and thinks that she knows EVERYTHING, because Mummy and Daddy's money bought her an education. She drives me up the friggin wall, and talks over the top of the teachers all the time, never shuts the fuck up. Do you think I should tell her how irritating I (and MANY others) find her, or do you think it would be a pointless waste of my energy?
    I have an incredibly annoying girl in at least two of my uni classes - she's 17, private school educated and thinks that she knows EVERYTHING, because Mummy and Daddy's money bought her an education. She drives me up the friggin wall, and talks over the top of the teachers all the time, never shuts the fuck up. Do you think I should tell her how irritating I (and MANY others) find her, or do you think it would be a pointless waste of my energy?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyFkgzftxyI

Don't waste your time...I'm a full time college student and know of plenty kids like that. I have no intention on confronting them. That's not the reason I'm in the classroom, and it's not why you should be either. Just chilllllll :) .
    Thank dude, I've decided to go with pasta bake.
    The BBQ needs a clean and I cbf lol
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    Thank dude, I've decided to go with pasta bake.
    The BBQ needs a clean and I cbf lol

Pasta bake is amazing....but I'm lactose intolerant. So my night following pasta bake = hoooolllyyy shiiit.
    FirstExit.....youuuu're myyyy heeeerooooo :oops:
    Your avatar always makes me smile.
    FirstExit.....youuuu're myyyy heeeerooooo :oops:
    Your avatar always makes me smile.

lmao.....much appreciated.

More people need to take my avatar to heart. By more people I mean 90% of the people who have posted in The Porch in the last 5 days.
    haha true that
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Oh Great one aka Firstexit :lol::lol:

Can you tell me why people I work with insist on telling me all thier woes and gripes when I am not thier supervisor, I don't give them any resolution to thier problem and clearly I don't give rat ass? :?
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Posts: 22,696
    Have you ever preformed a Dirty Sanchez 8-)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Which came first? The chicken or the egg?

Can you tell me why people I work with insist on telling me all thier woes and gripes when I am not thier supervisor, I don't give them any resolution to thier problem and clearly I don't give rat ass? :?

Don't ask me, I don't give a rat's ass.

you see what I did there? If people are coming to you with their problems, they're probably looking for some sort of advice/closure. Since it's in the workplace, my advice would always be to take a neutral standpoint. DON'T EVER TAKE SIDES WHEN YOU'RE AT WORK!!!!!!!
    BLACK35 wrote:
    Have you ever preformed a Dirty Sanchez 8-)

No.
    Jo wrote:
    Which came first? The chicken or the egg?

Chickens were not the first things to be hatched out of eggs. Since "Chicken egg" was not specified, I'll go with the egg.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    FirstExit wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    I'm having 2 toenails off next week, how long before it will heal?

Will I ever end the month not overdrawn?

Does having your nipple pierced really not hurt?

Will Eddie ever take me on stage and serenade me?

Will I ever weigh the same as I did 20 years ago?

When will I win the lottery?

Should I get a tattoo even though my hubby is dead against it?

Is Elvis really still alive?

Why in the film 'The Road' did 2 of the characters have stumpy thumbs?

I'm convinced I got pregnant because I went on an upside down ride following sex - is that how I got pregnant?

Where have all the missing socks in my house gone?

I could go on forever .........

-Toenails can take a while, but it all depends on the situation. Anywhere between 6-12 months I think.
    -Probably not. It helps to know exactly how much money is in the bank to a tee.
    -That can't be true. One of my (male) friends got one and he said it hurt but it wasn't as bad as his tongue. As far as females go....
    -I bet if you held a sign and sat in the front it's possible. Remember Pittsburgh 2000?
    -You can if you try. I lost 100lbs in a year, and all I REALLY had was determination.
    -Don't play the lottery.
    -I'm gonna go with your hubby on this one, because I don't really think tattoos are anything special. I sort of have a fear that if I get one, I'm gonna regret it down the line.
    -No
    -Read the book. It's made clear. It was more than 2 characters as well.
    -No
    -Losing socks is one of the evils of doing laundry. You're better off just accepting it.

:thumbup:
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    FirstExit wrote:

Don't ask me, I don't give a rat's ass.

you see what I did there? If people are coming to you with their problems, they're probably looking for some sort of advice/closure. Since it's in the workplace, my advice would always be to take a neutral standpoint. DON'T EVER TAKE SIDES WHEN YOU'RE AT WORK!!!!!!!

Trust me....there is only one side I take and that is MY SIDE! :lol:
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Can I go back in time so I can be in college again? And if so, how?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Q 1. Why DID the chicken cross the road?

Q 2. How many Irishmen DOES it take to change a light bulb?

Q 3. Knock Knock............

:D
    Can I go back in time so I can be in college again? And if so, how?

I don't know why you would. College isn't all it's cracked up to be, in my opinion. You pay $50,000 (at least I am, this is your "badass" state, why don't you explain why these big-name schools cost so much?) a year and you get to show a degree for it, that's about it. I see way too many kids around here who care more about partying than their actual studies. Now, I'm not saying I don't party, because I love to party, but in my opinion I shouldn't be paying THIS much money to party. I can do that for free back home in the great state of CT. Fo' free.

I'm just sayin', I'm looking forward to breaking out, getting a job, starting a family, all that great stuff.
    Jo wrote:
    Q 1. Why DID the chicken cross the road?

Q 2. How many Irishmen DOES it take to change a light bulb?

Q 3. Knock Knock............

:D

1. There is great debate on this subject and I cannot provide a simple answer
    2. There are no light bulbs in Ireland, they still use candles
    3. Who's there?
    Hi FirstExit,

I got the day off work tomorrow to recover from my concert tonight.
    How shall I spend the day off?
    Cleaning that dirty barbecue or just relaxing?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i want to ask why you stole my idea for this thread and can you ask the mods why my thread, just like this one you have, was removed way back in 2006?

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 12#p503112

;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    why for women size counts? but most of them say lies that dont??
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    why do ppl with Richard as their first name elect to be called Dick?

how did this ever become common practice?
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    Hi FirstExit,

I got the day off work tomorrow to recover from my concert tonight.
    How shall I spend the day off?
    Cleaning that dirty barbecue or just relaxing?

Both. Clean, then relax ;) .
    dunkman wrote:
    i want to ask why you stole my idea for this thread and can you ask the mods why my thread, just like this one you have, was removed way back in 2006?

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 12#p503112

;);)

I wasn't even here in 2006 :D
    why for women size counts? but most of them say lies that dont??

I have a small penis so I wonder this myself sometimes. But I'm guessing it's the same gene that allow men to say they like big boobs. Natural attraction broseph.
    smarchee wrote:
    why do ppl with Richard as their first name elect to be called Dick?

how did this ever become common practice?

Dick rhymes with Rick. Ask the people in England, that's where the name comes from, and they use "dick" alot more than we do (in the platonic connotation of course).
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    When will I get pregnant?
    When will my husband not be on strike anymore?
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Hey FirstExit, what's the oldest celebrity that you'd do?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925