Options

Time change. Again.

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,248
    It is Spring forward and Fall back. I thought you were joking when you said spring backwards and fall forward.
    ^
    Is this guy for real? We do the opposite every year. That's how we remember. What planet do you live on?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    edited March 2022
    It is Spring forward and Fall back. I thought you were joking when you said spring backwards and fall forward.
    ^
    Is this guy for real? We do the opposite every year. That's how we remember. What planet do you live on?
    I agree with Je Spring Ahead, Fall Back.  Spring time clocks ahead one hour, fall clocks back one hour.

edit:  are you using sarcasm?
    Post edited by static111 on
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,725
    ^
    Lol, are YOU for real? “Spring ahead, Fall back.” This Sunday morning at 2 a.m., the clock moves ahead one hour. 

And you’re asking him what planet he lives on…
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    I hate that they do this, at all.  
    I get up at 345 or 445, depending on the day.  Now it is going to feel like 245 for a few weeks?
    Swell.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    I hate that they do this, at all.  
    I get up at 345 or 445, depending on the day.  Now it is going to feel like 245 for a few weeks?
    Swell.
    I'm with you.
    Just leave the damn clocks alone.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    Well, fuck. I have been too damn busy to realize that it was this damn weekend. 

Just pick a damn time and call it good FFS.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,679
    Practicing the biannual, outdated, unpopular, and stress inducing changing of the clock is proof positive of how absurd we are.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Remember to set your clocks back one hour tonight. On the bright side, we do get an extra hour of sleep!

#springbackwards2022
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,756
    Work overnight. 11 instead of 12 tonight. Yooooooo
  • Options
    Remember to set your clocks back one hour tonight. On the bright side, we do get an extra hour of sleep!

#springbackwards2022
    I'm setting mine back two hours so in the fall I will get to fall forward 3 hours
  • Options
    Poncier said:

#springbackwards2022
    I'm setting mine back two hours so in the fall I will get to fall forward 3 hours
    Why would you set it back in the fall?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Poncier said:

#springbackwards2022
    I won't, I'll fall forward as I said.
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:

#springbackwards2022
    I won't, I'll fall forward as I said.
    Oh I'm sorry. I thought you were giving me  hard time like those other guys. Your suggestion is actually a good idea. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,725
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    What the hell time is it?
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Poncier said:
    What the hell time is it?
    Time for a nap.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Daylight Savings Time is going to be a law soon...it's  going to be called the 🌞 Sunshine Protection Act, it appears it's here to stay. Man was I ever confused Saturday going into Sunday overnight I was thinking turn back 1 hour til I finally figured it out...

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/03/15/nation/senate-passes-bill-make-daylight-saving-time-permanent/

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,234
    How do you all feel about sunrise around 8:30 in December?
  • Options
    g under p said:
    Daylight Savings Time is going to be a law soon...it's  going to be called the 🌞 Sunshine Protection Act, it appears it's here to stay. Man was I ever confused Saturday going into Sunday overnight I was thinking turn back 1 hour til I finally figured it out...

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/03/15/nation/senate-passes-bill-make-daylight-saving-time-permanent/

Peace
    We did turn back 1 hour. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    g under p said:

Peace
    We did turn back 1 hour. 
    Wait a minute the clocks were turned back an hour....well then I STILL confused. 🤔

✌️
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p said:
    g under p said:

Peace
    We did turn back 1 hour. 
    Wait a minute the clocks were turned back an hour....well then I STILL confused. 🤔

✌️
    Everyone always forgets
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,993
    g under p said:

Peace
    I’m for this. I prefer daylight savings year round. Stay on daylight savings and never go back to standard time is fine with me.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,845
    edited November 2022
    Not gonna like it being like it being dark at 5 pm :angry:
    Post edited by eeriepadave on
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    I like gaining the hour of sleep in the Fall.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    I don't care at this time. 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,845
    justam said:
    I like gaining the hour of sleep in the Fall.

sleep is overrated although i do like naps :smile:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    So did this happen last night correct my stove clock says it’s 7:11 my phone says it’s 6:11
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,833
    edited November 2022
    So did this happen last night correct my stove clock says it’s 7:11 my phone says it’s 6:11
    Yes. It did. Now it is going to get dark so early. Ugh!
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    GlowGirl said:
    Yes. It did. Now it is going to get dark so early. Ugh!
    Yeah not sure how I feel about early darkness! But I do like calling it a night early in bed by 7🤣🤣 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    They say this is healthier for us?  Doctors that is.

HTF is it being dark at 445 healthier for us?