Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Time change. Again.

1131415161719»

Comments

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,553
    @rgambs what else can I do to generate more energy?
    Seek the secret to unchopping wood.  Bathe in the forest.  Walk barefoot in the grass.  Smoke the grass barefoot.
    And everyone needs more sex, damnit!  Me most of all 🤣🤣🤣
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 23,852
    Hahahag!

Also, the clocks change before you wake up tomorrow.  Juggler, you lose an hour of sleep tonight as the clocks moving forward.  You are running a misinformation campaign!  ;/
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • edited March 13
    Thanks @rgambs I spend a lot of time unchopping wood...I like walking barefoot in the grass too.
    The time changed.
    Big whoop.
    Sleep an extra hour by the clock if you gotta, get up normal time tomorrow.  Big whoop.
    This has been your asshole announcement of the day.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 39,666
    edited March 15
    Jesus. I was an hour late for mass this morning. Missed communion again. 

Well rested though!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 23,852
    Jesus. I was an hour late for mass this morning. Missed communion again. 

Well rested though!
    Hahaha.

Father forgive me, it has been.....wait, what time is it?
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 23,165
    In my smoke-hazed stupor last night, I reset the clocks in the wrong direction. 
    When did you figure it out?
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 23,165
    When did you figure it out?
    Around 4am 😬
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 26,558
    rgambs said:
    Well, it's that time of year when I come out to tell all the DST whiners to toughen up and quit bellyaching.  

Toughen up and quit bellyaching!  If an hour change on the clock throws your life off, then you ought to sort said life out and get your shit together!
    You ought to be getting up before the sun rises and going to bed after it sets ALL YEAR!  Go chop some fucking wood while you are at it! 

Stupid antiquated function that serves zero purpose in the 21st century.

\Go plant some fucking kale.
    rgambs said:
    Well, it's that time of year when I come out to tell all the DST whiners to toughen up and quit bellyaching.  

Toughen up and quit bellyaching!  If an hour change on the clock throws your life off, then you ought to sort said life out and get your shit together!
    You ought to be getting up before the sun rises and going to bed after it sets ALL YEAR!  Go chop some fucking wood while you are at it! 

It serves the purpose of separating the wheat from the chaff!
    rgambs said:
    rgambs said:

lol, not liking DLST does not equate to them being a negative product in society.
    rgambs said:
    rgambs said:

lol, not liking DLST does not equate to them being a negative product in society.
    Hahaha ok, it separates the men/women from the boys/girls.  The grown-ass adults from the overgrown babies 😂😂
    rgambs said:
    rgambs said:
    rgambs said:

Hahaha ok, it separates the men/women from the boys/girls.  The grown-ass adults from the overgrown babies 😂😂
    I am gender fluid and I am offended by your archaic use of gender terms and even more so for the archaic practice of Day Lights Saving Time...
     B)