*** 2010 FIFA World Cup ***

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,730
    Gerrard has wasted 2 great chances
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i got out in the balcony to check some chicks in other apartments..better that this match..make me sleepy..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • What was the point in that substitution?
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    i got out in the balcony to check some chicks in other apartments..better that this match..make me sleepy..

This post is useless without pictures. ;)
  • yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    Is Rooney even playing in this game?
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
    IGotShit76 wrote:

This post is useless without pictures. ;)
    Greek chicks are only for me..the rest of the world i share. :lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    US is getting hooked up

how old is wayne rooney? 48?
    FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK YEAH!
    The Fixer wrote:
    US is getting hooked up

haha, 25 i think.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Win and the US is in!

Heck, if the US ties and Slovenia and England tie ... the US might move on based on total goals.

But, just need to take care of business and beat Algeria.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • THAT

WAS

WANK!!!

Capello is an idiot :roll:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    US is getting hooked up

haha, 25 i think.

damn, really?? that is one weathered dude

holla algeria!!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    jimed14 wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Win and the US is in!

Heck, if the US ties and Slovenia and England tie ... the US might move on based on total goals.

Yeah, could you imagine if they got through with 3 points. Let's not let it get to that though.
    how much money they pay capello?i can be the manager of england with 1/3 of it..and im not wearing those ugly glasses
  • What a fucking joke...

No wonder the bloody yanks are full of themselves... they have reason to be if we play like that bag of wank piss poor excuse for a fucking match. :evil:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    The Fixer wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    US is getting hooked up

haha, 25 i think.

damn, really?? that is one weathered dude

holla algeria!!

Actually 24 until October, haha.

Hell yeah! Win and in.
  • MysteryTrainMysteryTrain Posts: 1,188
    Goddammit England!!! :evil:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    What a fucking joke...

No wonder the bloody yanks are full of themselves... they have reason to be if we play like that bag of wank piss poor excuse for a fucking match. :evil:

bag of wank :lol::lol::lol:
  • We were France tonight :cry:
  • yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    that was terrible, the amount of tallent on that team and they can't put the ball in the net? Now Carragher is out for the next match. Its not looking good for them, if they play like this again they are done.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Wank you very much England.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • StereotypeStereotype Posts: 885
    was a great game wit suspence!!great second half usa..the slovenians play smart..i think usa deserve to win

What?!? Dimitris? :o
    I think we played way nicer! Better attacks, more chances and most of all more clean. It could have easily been more than 2:0 for us in the first half. I also admit that the third US goal was valid - but I also believe that in the first half Americans were playing more of a rugby. Not even 30 seconds have passed and Dempsey puts an elbow into Ljubljankič's face ...that should have been a yellow card and oopps...Dempsey does it againfew mimutes later - it wasn't even a foul! With elbow! That's just dirty. He could have easily gotten a red card today. Many times out guys have fallen and nothing...that changed a bit in the second half - especially in the last minutes but my theory is that - if you change one thing at the beginning everything changes...
    Also the pressure from your coach was very evident through the game and just unbelievable - that is not ok - judges (even if they're bad -and this one was not excellent for sure) should be respected. How many times have we seen three or four American players shout at the judge and curse him. I would have given them yellow cards. But if you're from USA, well...you get the idea. I tell you - if our players would be doing that the verdicts would have been different.

We feel a great loss after having the game practically won - but some of our players couldn't run no more and also they were very nervous. If we would have won...next round! You might not imagine this - but here in Slovenia (size of the New Jersey - less than two million people.. this is huge. Never before have we won a game on the WC - and now we won our first and remi-ed our second (a little less fear of success and we would have been the first securely qualified!).

England will be tough - but if neither Algeria or USA wins - we are through!! :):mrgreen:
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

Stereotype wrote:
    was a great game wit suspence!!great second half usa..the slovenians play smart..i think usa deserve to win

I think we played way nicer! Better attacks, more chances and most of all more clean. It could have easily been more than 2:0 for us in the first half. I also admit that the third US goal was valid - but I also believe that in the first half Americans were playing more of a rugby. Not even 30 seconds have passed and Dempsey puts an elbow into Ljubljankič's face ...that should have been a yellow card and oopps...Dempsey does it againfew mimutes later - it wasn't even a foul! With elbow! That's just dirty. He could have easily gotten a red card today. Many times out guys have fallen and nothing...that changed a bit in the second half - especially in the last minutes but my theory is that - if you change one thing at the beginning everything changes...
    Also the pressure from your coach was very evident through the game and just unbelievable - that is not ok - judges (even if they're bad -and this one was not excellent for sure) should be respected. How many times have we seen three or four American players shout at the judge and curse him. I would have given them yellow cards. But if you're from USA, well...you get the idea. I tell you - if our players would be doing that the verdicts would have been different.

We feel a great loss after having the game practically won - but some of our players couldn't run no more and also they were very nervous. If we would have won...next round! You might not imagine this - but here in Slovenia (size of the New Jersey - less than two million people.. this is huge. Never before have we won a game on the WC - and now we won our first and remi-ed our second (a little less fear of success and we would have been the first securely qualified!).

England will be tough - but if neither Algeria or USA wins - we are through!! :):mrgreen:

so both sides are pissed at the refs. that seems about right...they were terrible and tarnished an exciting match
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    edited June 2010
    Stereotype wrote:

few things

1. it's a REF not a judge. get it right
    2. you can curse at a REF as long as you aren't abusive to him. its also at his discretion not yours.
    3. i guess you didn't have problem with slovenia holding not one BUT 2 american players on the corner kick in the 86th minute. those are automatic penalty kicks. you musta have forgotten those huh. :roll:
    4. both sides were dirty. but again i guess slovenia gets a pass right. :roll:
    Post edited by Gary Carter on
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    What a fucking joke...

say aren't you from Ireland and not England. so why would you be cheering on england. but very funny post. probably funniest one I've seen in a while on here. also huge props for being a girl and actually knowing the game and not being into it cause the players "hot". :thumbup: :)
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Dreadful, total shite! We are France in disguise. When will the media stop rating us as possible champs. Over-rated, overpaid and over there. The players looked unhappy from the start and the substitutions were a waste of time. I said earlier in this thread that this squad wasn't up to it and sadly I'm right.

Rooney, what was that? He spends the whole season frightening defences and tonight he wouldn't frighten my Mother. Pussy! And he has the nerve to make a sarcy comment about the English fans booing.

I'm now hoping we don't qualify as we're just an embarrassment. Unless something is done to sort out this shambles it's going to be:

1. USA 5 points
    2. Slovenia 5 points
    3. England 3 points
    4. Algeria 1 point

:evil:
    I am pretty sure if England ties 2-2 and the US ties 0-0, there will be a flip of a coin to see who advances. No joke