*** 2010 FIFA World Cup ***

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    gabers wrote:

We can root all we want. I predict a 3 goal victory for England. No way Algeria wins.

true. I just want to see what's best for the americans. that is algeria giving england hell
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,730
    Once again, FUCK YOU REFEREE! I hope you choke on your whistle.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    so let me get this straight...

slovenian dude pulls bradley to the ground and that's a foul against...bradely??

i think today's refs watched too much of the nba finals

:roll:
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    That sucked.
  • Nice comeback for the USA to keep them in the running. A Slovenia win would probably suit England better but it makes the group more interesting.

I expect an England win by 2 or 3.
  • yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    first off the ref blew the damn call.. bullshat

second, USA should not have even been in that situation. Play the first half like the second, stop screwing around.

still pissed about the call though. Its funny, Germany vs Serbia that ref called EVERYTHING, I never saw so many players get cards in one game before.

I am rooting for England in the next match but I do hope they lose :twisted:
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
    norm wrote:
    so landycakes makes it 2-1 (awesome goal!) and what happens next? i don't know because the power went out!!! :evil: :evil:

lol landycakes.. I have been meaning to buy that shirt

www.seanbrady.net
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    Newch91 wrote:
    The French...ungrateful. Like my history teacher in high school my senior year said, "We should've let Germany keep them."

Stupid teacher ... shouldn't be allowed to teach IMHO.

As for football, France shouldn't have qualified and our players as so full of shit they don't deserve to wear this jersey. End of story. I hope the next coach (Laurent Blanc) will be able to put together a team of players who can play as a ... team.
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    The French...ungrateful. Like my history teacher in high school my senior year said, "We should've let Germany keep them."

As for football, France shouldn't have qualified and our players as so full of shit they don't deserve to wear this jersey. End of story. I hope the next coach (Laurent Blanc) will be able to put together a team of players who can play as a ... team.

It was a very poor showing from France, honeslty they didn't play as a team at all. Not sure what they issue was there..

All I know, Henry is coming to NY..can't wait personaly

www.seanbrady.net
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    yoke wrote:
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

It was a very poor showing from France, honeslty they didn't play as a team at all. Not sure what they issue was there..

Basically there is no team spirit, some players don't talk to others at all !!! It's crazy.
    Some players are more interested by themselves (Ribéry, Anelka).
    The coach has no tactic at all and keeps putting useless players on the field (Govou, Anelka).
    It's a complete mess.
    You should see all the comments in the french newpapers today. The main sport newspaper titled "Les Imposteurs" which is basically "Impostors". They couldn't find a better word.

Good for NY that Henry is coming. He is getting old but I'm sure he'll bring his experience. And he loves USA ... that's why he chose to come to MLS.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    David James in net???

What is he 150????
    GoiMTvP.gif
    algerias uniforms are horrible.
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    yoke wrote:
    IGotShit76 wrote:

Basically there is no team spirit, some players don't talk to others at all !!! It's crazy.
    Some players are more interested by themselves (Ribéry, Anelka).
    The coach has no tactic at all and keeps putting useless players on the field (Govou, Anelka).
    It's a complete mess.
    You should see all the comments in the french newpapers today. The main sport newspaper titled "Les Imposteurs" which is basically "Impostors". They couldn't find a better word.

Good for NY that Henry is coming. He is getting old but I'm sure he'll bring his experience. And he loves USA ... that's why he chose to come to MLS.

Long Story short. Ireland should have been in France's place.
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    the worst game so far
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Well, it's the color on their flag ... yes?

Algeria%20flag-XL.gif

It does kind of look like they should be sponsored by Mountain Dew.

They've had their chances so far. England seem to be playing a bit tentative.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    who's the English manager
    jimed14 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Well, it's the color on their flag ... yes?

Algeria%20flag-XL.gif

It does kind of look like they should be sponsored by Mountain Dew.

They've had their chances so far. England seem to be playing a bit tentative.

Somewhat. Unis are a little more lime green, no?

Definitely had some chances. While highly unlikely hopefully this keeps up.
    Austicman wrote:

Fabio Capello
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Austicman wrote:

Fabio Capello

Really!! An Italian!!!How is it that Alex Ferguson isn't immediately drafted for every world cup!! :D:D
  • Austicman wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Austicman wrote:

Fabio Capello

Really!! An Italian!!!How is it that Alex Ferguson isn't immediately drafted for every world cup!! :D:D

Ferguson is Scottish?

England not playing very well :?
  • Austicman wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Fabio Capello

Ferguson is Scottish

Buh-zinga.

The Americans amongst us showing their indepth knowledge of football once again there... :roll: ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    exciting half :roll: :roll: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • We need Joe Cole to come on. Replace him with Heskey, play Gerrard behind Rooney with Cole on the left.
  • exciting half :roll: :roll: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Indeed... it's boring as shit and England don't seem to be able to keep the ball for more than two passes at a time... Ridiculous. This game should've been easy...

Cappello's gonna have strong words methinks...
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    We need Joe Cole to come on. Replace him with Heskey, play Gerrard behind Rooney with Cole on the left.
    heskey remember him play football when i was in high school..and that was 20 years ago..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • We need Joe Cole to come on. Replace him with Heskey, play Gerrard behind Rooney with Cole on the left.
    heskey remember him play football when i was in high school..and that was 20 years ago..

:lol: He's playing well tho.

Right, Fuck it. I need some Jaffa Cakes
    Austicman wrote:

Fabio Capello

Ferguson is Scottish?

England not playing very well :?[/quote]

But I do believe it's SIR Alex Ferguson. He would be Aware of his duty!! :D:lol: England are playing shite!! should be 3 goals ahead!!

:lol: He's playing well tho.

Right, Fuck it. I need some Jaffa Cakes

We like Heskey! He may be a bit older but he's playing well and he's a hard worker... you hear his name more than most players!

(Nice comment about the J cakes there Dave... made us LOL :mrgreen: )

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Good result so far .....

... for the Americans
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    jimed14 wrote:
    Good result so far .....

... for the Americans

England has to wake up at some point, but so far, so good.