*** Euro tour badges 2010 ***

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunkman wrote:
    ;)

That lil' guy gave it away! :mrgreen:
  • dunkman wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    Right I'm tryin to make a badge or two but can figure out how to make the fookin thing circular...am usin gimp software (pretty much like photoshop)...a lil help please 8-)

I actually used paint and word on my work PC as it's not savvy enough to have photoshop or anything fandangled like that... :oops:

your problem lies in getting the badges done not using photoshop (or similar software) as the badge company only takes a .psd file. This allows them to set it up using the layers on photoshop.

Your badge will need to be supplied to them via someone who has photoshop my dear. not some piss poor freebie on windows 2000 ;)
    It doesn't... they also accept .jpeg and even .bmp! :P
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    It doesn't... they also accept .jpeg and even .bmp! :P

you're right!! :oops: soz.

christ they've come down in the world.. next thing they'll be accepting pissy Word files.

the design world has gone to pot i tell thee.. :thumbdown:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Believe me Sian mine is not fantangled :lol:

Rita Dunk said he was going to send you one..I found my 1 and only this morning 8-)

Dunk get off your high-sheep :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
    I were only mucking about! :twisted:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    I were only mucking about! :twisted:

Is that what you told the wife when she caught you with Veddersoup in his sheep outfit??? :shock:
    I need a coffee!
    holy sheep fetish Al!! havent you got semtex to plant somewhere? ;) :twisted:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'll have a lash at a few designs tonight - I've no imagination but I know how to use the layer function :roll:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    edited March 2010
    There are design tips and a template you can download on here http://www.badgesforbands.co.uk/ ... have to allow for the fact the edge of the design will be over the edge of the badge
    Post edited by chime on
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I might give it a go too, just for fun.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    chime wrote:
    There are design tips and a template you can download on here http://www.badgesforbands.co.uk/ ... have to allow for the fact the edge of the design will be over the edge of the badge
    would have the honor to wear your design this year? :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dunkman wrote:
    holy sheep fetish Al!! havent you got semtex to plant somewhere? ;) :twisted:

No thats the Northies not us southernies 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • Are US designs accepted? :)
    Evolution Music Studios presents:
    DO THE EVOLUTION - a 20th Anniversary Tribute Celebration
    of PEARL JAM - WORLD CAFE LIVE PHILLY JUNE 19th 7pm
  • Are US designs accepted? :)

Of course they are!!! :mrgreen:

ALL help and entries will be greatly recieved :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    hey, i tried something, but unfortunatley its a .doc (since i dont know how to use any programms :? )... this is not working, right?
    71step28 wrote:
    hey, i tried something, but unfortunatley its a .doc (since i dont know how to use any programms :? )... this is not working, right?
    bump and ill open a thear..always pj fans help :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • circlesdowncirclesdown Posts: 308
    when did we become such nerds?

04 Jan 2006 00:27
    dunkman wrote:

04 Jan 2006 00:27
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    71step28 wrote:

its very easy but I dont think your friend has the right software... basically it needs to be exported as a pdf, jpeg, png or bmp file. a .doc file doesnt fill me with hope i have to say :oops:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

its very easy but I dont think your friend has the right software... basically it needs to be exported as a pdf, jpeg, png or bmp file. a .doc file doesnt fill me with hope i have to say :oops:

If anyone had adobe professional they maybe able to turn a .doc into a .pdf
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    btw the design fuckin rocks!!!!!!!! :D
    btw the design fuckin rocks!!!!!!!! :D
    :D
    chime wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

If anyone had adobe professional they maybe able to turn a .doc into a .pdf

you dont even need that advanced a package... there are tons of freebie ones that convert doc to pdf. also the person could simply take a screengrab and save that as a jpg or something.
    4403754647_4c2489d46a_o.jpg

19 minutes later. :lol:
    dunkman wrote:

As always....fuckin luvin your work baby :D
    I need a coffee!
    dunkman wrote:

put out the eu stars ...and im ok,,,1500 euros cut per year in my salary announce today for eu love us again ..
    difficult when i see it not be angry..
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Oh dear... Dunkleton, best not angry the Greeks :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Oh dear... Dunkleton, best not angry the Greeks :lol:

Sure we own the Greeks now since they were bailed out :shock: Sorry D.....funnily enough the Irish Gov decided not to look for a bail out from the eu, they just decided to rob the fuck out of the people and give it to the banks only for the banks to start putting up the interest rates...I tried ringing the bank to move to a fixed mortgage and guess what...."sorry we are unable to take your call as we are on training....and no you cannot leave a message cause then we would have to call you back before we charge you an extra €100 a month on your current mortgage......cunts :evil:
    I need a coffee!
    edited March 2010
    edit: the second link is another one now! i first did two times the same :? :lol:

so, what about these?
    (sorry, can't post them, i know how to do it, but its not working :oops: )

http://picasaweb.google.de/lh/photo/LDf1JtQK_fwJKiJ95bGFDA?authkey=Gv1sRgCOHDmN-lgYfl2QE&feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.de/lh/photo/jpQJ04Lf__A6pbbVx13YEw?authkey=Gv1sRgCOHDmN-lgYfl2QE&feat=directlink
    Post edited by 71step28 on