*** Euro tour badges 2010 ***

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    PaddYank wrote:
    chime wrote:
    Thank you :D

Just wanted to clarify ... no one HAS to donate to get a badge. They will be being handed out by Sian and dimitris at the shows for FREE. The donations are to cover the cost of badges with any extra going to charidee :mrgreen:

But of course we appreciate any and all charity contributions ;)

Oh well, it's nice to donate to a good cause.
    :thumbup: :clap::clap: :wave:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottles wrote:
    Sian, how's this going?
    Any help I can give or places I can remind people for designs if needed?
    :)

Anywhere please Leanne! lol

Looks like i'm gonn ahve to go through the thread and pick out the designs for the vote... :think:

ah well...

BUMP anyways! :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    BUMP :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Looks like i'm gonn ahve to go through the thread and pick out the designs for the vote... :think:

ah well...

I'll remove mine to make it easier for ye dudette. :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Sian, how's this going?

ah well...

we still have time until 31.3. dont we? I'll send you mine until then though the stickman seems out of time now ( ;) ) and in case i find some time to do some more, i'll send them as well (in case its OK to put in not only one?!)
  • 71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Sian, how's this going?

ah well...

we still have time until 31.3. dont we? I'll send you mine until then though the stickman seems out of time now ( ;) ) and in case i find some time to do some more, i'll send them as well (in case its OK to put in not only one?!)

You do still have until 31st March, yes :D

and yes, it's fine to admit more than one entry :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• dunkman wrote:

ah well...

why? I quite like yours Dunkleton!

Your choice though :)

• Great work takes time. Haha. Mine will be done soon. Pencils are almost done now I need to color.
    Evolution Music Studios presents:
    DO THE EVOLUTION - a 20th Anniversary Tribute Celebration
    of PEARL JAM - WORLD CAFE LIVE PHILLY JUNE 19th 7pm
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    dunkman wrote:

ah well...

Well i was gonna tour badges again anyway and this thread was started so that others could do them instead. But i'll probs still do some of those London ones and hand them out to amigos and stuff on the day :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Well i was gonna tour badges again anyway and this thread was started so that others could do them instead. But i'll probs still do some of those London ones and hand them out to amigos and stuff on the day :thumbup:

Righto matey, no probs :)

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Did you get many responses Sian (apart for those on this thread?).
  • redrock wrote:

Apart from the entries in the thread, I've had none. I'm gonna have to go through and take them from here I think...

31-3 is the deadline,,come on u talent people..sent Sian your work :)
    redrock wrote:

Apart from the entries in the thread, I've had none. I'm gonna have to go through and take them from here I think...

Sweetie..... I know you're gonna say I'm lazy, etc. but................... if you are going to trawl through the thread for designs, do you think you could do a 'cut & paste' (if it can be done!) of these, editing your first post with them. Just so they're all in one place? **waits for the 'tut tut, you lazy girl....**
  • redrock wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Sweetie..... I know you're gonna say I'm lazy, etc. but................... if you are going to trawl through the thread for designs, do you think you could do a 'cut & paste' (if it can be done!) of these, editing your first post with them. Just so they're all in one place? **waits for the 'tut tut, you lazy girl....**
    :lol: That's exactly what I was going to do but in a new voting thread... so I don't get confused :oops:

Voting thread... fantastic idea! ***Notes that Sian keeps on top of things and therefore will not suggest any 'organising' to her**
  • redrock wrote:
    Voting thread... fantastic idea! ***Notes that Sian keeps on top of things and therefore will not suggest any 'organising' to her**

:lol: i'm like the PJ version of Monica from Friends :lol:

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    ickle bumpity....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Been teasing for awhile. Hope to post tomorrow.
    Evolution Music Studios presents:
    DO THE EVOLUTION - a 20th Anniversary Tribute Celebration
    of PEARL JAM - WORLD CAFE LIVE PHILLY JUNE 19th 7pm
  • Been teasing for awhile. Hope to post tomorrow.

Thanks Ryan :thumbup:

*bumpity bump for the thread*

Just a reminder - You only have 9 days to get your ideas in!

• mike86mike86 Posts: 161
    http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1300 ... f2mail.jpg

hopefully the link will work.. if not, let me know..
    Follow the Strangest Tribe
  • mike86 wrote:
    http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1300/entwurf2mail.jpg

Very nice! :thumbup:

Thanks for taking the time to design that, I can see it's taken work :)

mike86 wrote:

I cant open the link :roll:
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    mike86 wrote:

that is really cool 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • mike86 wrote:

I cant open the link :roll:

PJbadge-1.jpg

• SpagsSpags Posts: 3,028
    AWESOME!!!!!!!1
    Nature drunk and High
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Love it!!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    AWESOME!!!!!!!1
    yep....i like it...just add a europe 2010 on the front of the boat couse i guess must say it....and make an extra desing for me adding a greek flag in the side please.. :D
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    mike86 wrote:

WOW, this is fantastic!!! Def. my vote!!
    Sian, i don't think you need mine anymore :D;) so much more creative badges than mine, greatl!
    u never know what people will vote Yvi..give your designs too :)