*** Euro tour badges 2010 ***

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    71step28 wrote:
    Hi Sian!
    Put me on that list as well, please :)

No problem. :)

Right, a very dear friend of mine (our clever lil' Chimey) has just PM'ed me and suggested that to save doing maths, how about we all (those listed) chip in £3-£5 for the badges, i'll get them ordered and then the remainder of the money goes to charity?

I think this is a blinding idea :mrgreen:
    :D told u she sould do the Maths :mrgreen:
    great idea Chime :thumbup: :clap: :wave:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    71step28 wrote:
    Hi Sian!
    Put me on that list as well, please :)
    :thumbup: :clap: :wave: :wave:
    but your work didnt finnish here :mrgreen:8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138

Right, a very dear friend of mine (our clever lil' Chimey) has just PM'ed me and suggested that to save doing maths, how about we all (those listed) chip in £3-£5 for the badges, i'll get them ordered and then the remainder of the money goes to charity?

I think this is a blinding idea :mrgreen:

Cool, sounds like a good idea to me!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    yep, I agree, good idea :)
  • Right, we've decided the charties:

Sir Magdi Yacoub's Chain of Hope - http://www.chainofhope.org/index.php
    (A charity that helps children around the world born with heart defects; children who do not have access to what we would consider routine operations needed to cure or help their conditions.)

The British Heart Foundation - http://www.bhf.org.uk/

Any money left after the purchase of the badges will be split equally between these two charities.

When making a payment, please enter the subject as "Badges - YOUR USERNAME" so I know what the donation is for and who made it :)
    Could you also please mark the payment as a GIFT so I won't get charged to process it and all of the money will go to the charities.

My paypal: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:gruftyzombie@hotmail.co.uk">gruftyzombie@hotmail.co.uk</a><!-- e -->

Editting original post now. Many thanks to all who are planning on donation :thumbup:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Only just seen this (using my son's computer, ours is poorly). We're only going to London, but it would still be nice to have one.

I'll pm.
  • Claireack wrote:
    Only just seen this (using my son's computer, ours is poorly). We're only going to London, but it would still be nice to have one.

I'll pm.

Thank you! :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Right, we've decided the charties:

(A charity that helps children around the world born with heart defects; children who do not have access to what we would consider routine operations needed to cure or help their conditions.)

Any money left after the purchase of the badges will be split equally between these two charities.

When making a payment, please enter the subject as "Badges - YOUR USERNAME" so I know what the donation is for and who made it :)
    Could you also please mark the payment as a GIFT so I won't get charged to process it and all of the money will go to the charities.

My paypal: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:gruftyzombie@hotmail.co.uk">gruftyzombie@hotmail.co.uk</a><!-- e -->

Editting original post now. Many thanks to all who are planning on donation :thumbup:

Done 8-)

Now we just need some of you artistic folk to give us something to vote on ;)

... or it's dunk by a landslide :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Done :)
    Sian, have you stuck it on the PJ Touring Girls group on Facebook?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • chime wrote:

Done 8-)

Indeed! :lol:

Thank you hunnybunch xxx

• dottles wrote:
    Done :)
    Sian, have you stuck it on the PJ Touring Girls group on Facebook?

GREAT idea Leanne!!! Thank you! :mrgreen:

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    chime wrote:

Done 8-)

my 11 minute effort will be staying where it is thank you! :lol:

:thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    chime wrote:

Done 8-)

my 11 minute effort will be staying where it is thank you! :lol:

:thumbup:

It's beautiful 11 minute effort... but immagine what you could do with 22 minutes eh? ;)

• philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    All done Sian. Anymore needed hun just let us know :D
  • philthehip wrote:

I just checked my paypal... Thanks to you, Leanne and Pippa for your awesome generosity!! :mrgreen:

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Add my name, please lovely!
  • redrock wrote:
    Add my name, please lovely!

Done! Thank you darling! :mrgreen:

...Could you also please mark the payment as a GIFT so I won't get charged to process it and all of the money will go to the charities.

can anyone please tell me how to do this?
    philthehip wrote:

I just checked my paypal... Thanks to you, Leanne and Pippa for your awesome generosity!! :mrgreen:

Es nada :D
    71step28 wrote:
    ...Could you also please mark the payment as a GIFT so I won't get charged to process it and all of the money will go to the charities.

can anyone please tell me how to do this?

It is on the payment section, there are two tabs, one for purchases and one for personal. If you click on the personal tab there should be a 'gift' option :)
    hm, i think the german PayPal works different, couldnt find anything close to be money send as a gift. There were four options to chose. But i found another solution ;) and if my choice was right - even better :D
  • Cashola sent Sian.

Let me know if I can help out in any other way. :D
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Sent, hopefully I've done it right and for the right amount.

:D
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Top idea! Just found the ones from last year in my box of ticket stubs. Sent some £ your way towards this.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    bump for touring with great people :D
  • Wow! Thanks to everyone who's been so goddamn generous in your donations!! :mrgreen: :thumbup: :clap:

I've had one PM regarding the design for the badges... any ideas for that will also be greatly recieved! :D

money sent,..sorry i cant design..i dont have talent in that!!but guess what..im talented in drinking!!!so the one who do the design,ill pay the drinks for get drunk together... :lol:
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    money sent,..sorry i cant design..i dont have talent in that!!but guess what..im talented in drinking!!!so the one who do the design,ill pay the drinks for get drunk together... :lol:
    I like the way you think.

I'm trying to make paypal work for me. Which reminds me, I need to get that train ticket for another trip up midlands way.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i expect a badge for free sian, but do not be surprised if you see some $$ soon!
    i might take a few, coz some fecker stole my 07 one off my bag :evil:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • shejammztshejammzt Posts: 72
    PM & Pay Pal sent...I'll catch up with you in Dublin.....
    11/30/93 7/11/98 10/22/00 4/28/03 6/6/03 9/30/05 7/6/06 6/19/08 6/20/08 10/9/09 10/27/09 10/28/09 10/30/09 10/31/09 5/4/10 5/17/10 5/18/10 6/22/10 6/23/10 6/25/10 10/23/10 10/24/10 9/3/11 9/4/11 9/21/11 9/23/11 9/25/11 6/20/12 6/21/12 9/30/12 7/19/13 10/21/13 10/22/13 10/30/13 11/19/13 11/21/13 11/29/13 11/30/13 12/2/13 12/4/13 12/6/13 6/16/14 6/17/14 6/22/14 6/25/14 6/26/14
    EV Solo: SAN 08 EWR 08 STL 11 LAS 12
    Who Rock Honors 08
    Bridge School 10 14
    FTM 12
    Holier than thou....how?
    Surrendered...Executed any how........