*** Euro tour badges 2010 ***

Comments

• wooow how did i miss this....count me in

pm me ill paypal you ..

love all the idears agree the stick man been over used..and looks a bit like a rabbits bum in his hand..

but i could not do better so ill shhhhhhhhhhh
  • I'm old school. It will be pen and inks on paper for me. I have no photoshop abilities. :lol: I have my idea totally together though, hope to have it up soon! :twisted:
    Evolution Music Studios presents:
    DO THE EVOLUTION - a 20th Anniversary Tribute Celebration
    of PEARL JAM - WORLD CAFE LIVE PHILLY JUNE 19th 7pm
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    another one, plain and simple and totaly different to the others (again, upload is not working with me)

http://picasaweb.google.de/lh/photo/9H0J7lg-UJ01z1g0w9nJ1Q?authkey=Gv1sRgCPbVp9u5rfLXHA&feat=directlink
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    71step28 wrote:
    another one, plain and simple and totaly different to the others (again, upload is not working with me)

http://picasaweb.google.de/lh/photo/9H0J7lg-UJ01z1g0w9nJ1Q?authkey=Gv1sRgCPbVp9u5rfLXHA&feat=directlink
    choosetofeel.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunkman wrote:
    Do I get one? :oops:

you would if i was getting them made sweetcheeks.. but i'm just farting about to waste time at work! :D

Get them done Dunky.... we'll chip in.
  • redrock wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    Do I get one? :oops:

you would if i was getting them made sweetcheeks.. but i'm just farting about to waste time at work! :D

Get them done Dunky.... we'll chip in.

We will indeed! We'd like two please :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,028
    Can you make Glow In The Dark badges?

badgea.jpg

badgebq.jpg

badgec.jpg

Loving this thread, keep them coming people!!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Can you make Glow In The Dark badges?

I don't know... I can but ask! :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889

Sian, how can i meet you? Our tour (me and my wife) starts in London! I know there is an early entry for us but i don't know if there is a TC area? So how could we meet?? :?
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Jennytree wrote:
    2vl89zc.gif

I like to put things sideways :roll:

Great work Jenny!!!
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Chrisilein wrote:

Sian, how can i meet you? Our tour (me and my wife) starts in London! I know there is an early entry for us but i don't know if there is a TC area? So how could we meet?? :?

I'll be in London... Nearer the time i'll post a picture of my mush up so you can recognise me... i'll be the one with the big bag of badges ;)

• i said if you need some cash ill help..but nones pm'ed me

am i not badge worthy :( :( :(

Of course you're badge worthy! The badges are free to a good home and there's no obligation to donate! :D

However, should you want to donate, paypal me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:gruftyzombie@hotmail.co.uk">gruftyzombie@hotmail.co.uk</a><!-- e -->

• *bump*

Lots of designs being submitted, Sian?
  • redrock wrote:
    Lots of designs being submitted, Sian?

There's a few in this thread but no ones actually emailed me anything yet :|

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    *bump for Sian!*

she's not pregnant btw...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    I'm here to bump this bitch! :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    2vl89zc.gif

I like to put things sideways :roll:

Great work Jenny!!!

I LOVE THIS ONE!!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
    dunkman wrote:
    *bump for Sian!*

:shock: ..bump for not.. :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dunkman wrote:
    *bump for Sian!*

:shock: ..bump for not.. :lol:

:lol:

BUMPY BUMP BUMP! :mrgreen:

• PaddYankPaddYank Posts: 64
    I just saw this idea. I just sent two payments. After sending the first one, I realised I should get a badge for the wif.
    Another lil' bump to bring this back to page 1
    ...and a small tiny bump again!
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    PaddYank wrote:
    I just saw this idea. I just sent two payments. After sending the first one, I realised I should get a badge for the wif.

Thank you :D

Just wanted to clarify ... no one HAS to donate to get a badge. They will be being handed out by Sian and dimitris at the shows for FREE. The donations are to cover the cost of badges with any extra going to charidee :mrgreen:

But of course we appreciate any and all charity contributions ;)

Think it's going to be hard work keeping this on the 1st page once the Americans wake up ... pre-tour announcement excitement and post-tour announcement planning are going to cause The Porch to go into meltdown :shock: :lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Yep, it'll get lost in the chaos but I guess next week nearer the deadline would be another good time to get it back here!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • I am working on mine. And it WILL BE SICK!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
    Evolution Music Studios presents:
    DO THE EVOLUTION - a 20th Anniversary Tribute Celebration
    of PEARL JAM - WORLD CAFE LIVE PHILLY JUNE 19th 7pm
  • PaddYankPaddYank Posts: 64
    chime wrote:
    Thank you :D

Just wanted to clarify ... no one HAS to donate to get a badge. They will be being handed out by Sian and dimitris at the shows for FREE. The donations are to cover the cost of badges with any extra going to charidee :mrgreen:

But of course we appreciate any and all charity contributions ;)

Oh well, it's nice to donate to a good cause.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Sian, how's this going?
    Any help I can give or places I can remind people for designs if needed?
    :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii.