*** Euro tour badges 2010 ***

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • shejammzt wrote:
    PM & Pay Pal sent...I'll catch up with you in Dublin.....

Indeed you will! Thanks very much!!! :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    i expect a badge for free sian, but do not be surprised if you see some $$ soon!
    i might take a few, coz some fecker stole my 07 one off my bag :evil:

All the badges are free :mrgreen: (as long as stocks last ;) )

Donations are entirely voluntary :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Done! :D
    pm sent...
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    Done! :D
    pm sent...

Thank you!!! :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Sian.. you're quite an artist. Will you be proposing a design?
  • redrock wrote:
    Sian.. you're quite an artist. Will you be proposing a design?

I was hoping no one would notice and say something like this... :oops:

I'll see what I can do :)

• This is my contribution, done today in my lunch break:

Eurobadge1.jpg

• ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    This is my contribution, done today in my lunch break:

Eurobadge1.jpg

I like it!!! V-E-R-Y N-I-C-E :clap:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,178
    How did the badge look last year?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=99515&hilit=badges&start=90
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    This is my contribution, done today in my lunch break:

Eurobadge1.jpg

Respect for talented people
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    Excellent idea once again ! Paypal sent.
    However I'm a terrible designer ...
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I went down the art free but happy to help route. Paypal should be through by now. Will be in Dublin, Belfast and London so see you somewhere :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Payments recieved... Many thanks guys!! :mrgreen:

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

Me and IrishAl also did a wee limited edition one...

3575094435_924066c78a_o.jpg
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • mike86mike86 Posts: 161
    money sent,..sorry i cant design..i dont have talent in that!!but guess what..im talented in drinking!!!so the one who do the design,ill pay the drinks for get drunk together... :lol:

for every show? :D
    Follow the Strangest Tribe
    mike86 wrote:
    money sent,..sorry i cant design..i dont have talent in that!!but guess what..im talented in drinking!!!so the one who do the design,ill pay the drinks for get drunk together... :lol:

for every show? :D
    put up your design and maybe u found out ;)
  • mike86mike86 Posts: 161
    i´m working as hard as i can... 5 days drunk, thanks to the ouzo.. hell of a plan :lol:
    Follow the Strangest Tribe
    mike86 wrote:
    i´m working as hard as i can... 5 days drunk, thanks to the ouzo.. hell of a plan :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: yep..hell of a plan!!!!
  • Ok, Dont bite me for asking but, What are these badges? handing them out ? WHAAA :o:lol:
    DUBLIN~~22-6-10
    BELFAST~~23-6-10

"Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight,"
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Mossyx360 wrote:
    Ok, Dont bite me for asking but, What are these badges? handing them out ? WHAAA :o:lol:

This got started in 06 (I think) and its just taken off from there..its a cool idea :twisted:

Sian sent ya a few bob there now ;)

Dunk You'll kill me but I cant find my ltd ed one...must have a good look upstairs, I know the eldest took a shine to me badges...dont worry though we've had a chat about if she sees anything with PEARL JAM on it...do not touch...granted she cant read too well yet but...ya know yourself you gotta lay the rules down early but she keeps asking me can she listen to "the monks and the waves"...too feckin cute :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Right I'm tryin to make a badge or two but can figure out how to make the fookin thing circular...am usin gimp software (pretty much like photoshop)...a lil help please 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Irish Al wrote:
    Right I'm tryin to make a badge or two but can figure out how to make the fookin thing circular...am usin gimp software (pretty much like photoshop)...a lil help please 8-)

i thought you were a nerd :ugeek:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    edited March 2010
    Irish Al wrote:

I actually used paint and word on my work PC as it's not savvy enough to have photoshop or anything fandangled like that... :oops:

Thanks for your generous donation mate! :D
    Post edited by Sian-of-the-dead on

• Mossyx360 wrote:
    Ok, Dont bite me for asking but, What are these badges? handing them out ? WHAAA :o:lol:

No biting required! As Al said, it started in 2006 (not by me) and it's taken off every tour from there. I sorted them out last year so decided to do them again. As so many people offered financial help this year we decided to accept all help and donate the extra money to charity... I really hope that part continues after I stop organising it :thumbup:

Other badges made by individuals will be floating around (such as Dunk and Al's limited one - I still have mine, Allen :P ) but they tend to be made for groups of friends and people who often tour together.

The badges I have made will be free... all you have to do is find me on tour ;)

....(such as Dunk and Al's limited one - I still have mine, Allen :P )

Alfonse :evil: I didn't get one of those :evil: Lovely Sian sent me the 'normal' one because I couldn't make it to the gig but I see my lovers let me down with the 'limited edition' one. **goes to cry in a corner because Alfred and Dunkington don't love her anymore**
    Irish Al wrote:

I actually used paint and word on my work PC as it's not savvy enough to have photoshop or anything fandangled like that... :oops:

your problem lies in getting the badges done not using photoshop (or similar software) as the badge company only takes a .psd file. This allows them to set it up using the layers on photoshop.

Your badge will need to be supplied to them via someone who has photoshop my dear. not some piss poor freebie on windows 2000 ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    your problem lies in getting the badges done not using photoshop (or similar software) as the badge company only takes a .psd file. This allows them to set it up using the layers on photoshop.

Your badge will need to be supplied to them via someone who has photoshop my dear. not some piss poor freebie on windows 2000 ;)

He's making fun of you! I've got PS CS4 if need be.
    redrock wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

He's making fun of you! I've got PS CS4 if need be.

i wasn't! i was making sure she knew that she'd have to supply it in that format! :(

;)