Options

9/11 loose change.

Comments

• Options
    Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    Have you ever been to the Pentagon? What gas stations around it?

yes, i lived near dc for over 2 decades, have YOU ever been to the pentagon???

crystal city and the pentagon are only separated by I-95, in fact there's a parking lot for people to use the metro rail at the pentagon. and for the side of the pentagon that got hit it would mean for a time the plane flew over 95 where a hotel and a gas station on the other side of 95 would've caught and both had their tapes confiscated
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Options
    Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348

crystal city and the pentagon are only separated by I-95, in fact there's a parking lot for people to use the metro rail at the pentagon. and for the side of the pentagon that got hit it would mean for a time the plane flew over 95 where hotels and a gas station on the other side of 95 would've caught and both had their tapes confiscated

I think I have been in the Pentagon a few times in my life. People like you are unreal. You better put on your tin foil hats before the government steals your free though too.
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • Options
    edited March 2010

crystal city and the pentagon are only separated by I-95, in fact there's a parking lot for people to use the metro rail at the pentagon. and for the side of the pentagon that got hit it would mean for a time the plane flew over 95 where hotels and a gas station on the other side of 95 would've caught and both had their tapes confiscated

I think I have been in the Pentagon a few times in my life. People like you are unreal. You better put on your tin foil hats before the government steals your free though too.

so then you know you can see the pentagon from crystal city just across the highway

wow, i don't know what my 'free though too' is but i sure hope they don't steal it!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

and why would i put on multiple tin foil hats???? :?
    Post edited by Pepe Silvia on
    don't compete; coexist

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

• Options

When did gas station cameras start to be pointed up. Usually they are there for coverage of things on the ground.
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • Options
    Crystal City is on the southern side of the Pentagon the plane hit on the western side.
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • Options
    When did gas station cameras start to be pointed up. Usually they are there for coverage of things on the ground.

Crystal City is on the southern side of the Pentagon the plane hit on the western side.

up? no, they are generally pointed outwards, you are aware the pentagon is level with the ground and not high atop some floating platform, don't you?

you could see the damaged side of the pentagon from 95 and crystal city
    don't compete; coexist

• Options

up? no, they are generally pointed outwards, you are aware the pentagon is level with the ground and not high atop some floating platform, don't you?

What kind of cameras do you think they are. HD movie? They show what was in the general area, not things blocks away.
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • Options

What kind of cameras do you think they are. HD movie? They show what was in the general area, not things blocks away.

oh, i thought something like a 747 would be pretty visible more than a few blocks away.....

and my bad, i forgot it turned into 395 shortly before the pentagon and crystal city, 95 runs along the beltway (495)

http://911review.org/_webimages/pent/Pe ... ter04w.jpg

http://www.semp.us/_images/biots/Biot535PhotoB.jpg
    don't compete; coexist

• Options
    What kind of cameras do you think they are. HD movie? They show what was in the general area, not things blocks away.[/quote]

oh, i thought something like a 747 would be pretty visible more than a few blocks away.....

and my bad, i forgot it turned into 395 shortly before the pentagon and crystal city, 95 runs along the beltway (495)

http://www.semp.us/_images/biots/Biot535PhotoB.jpg[/quote]

The plane hit along where route 27 is. So what is your point?
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • Options
    Oh yeah and the people who witnessed this, they are just part of the cover up too?
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • Options

http://www.semp.us/_images/biots/Biot535PhotoB.jpg[/quote]

The plane hit along where route 27 is. So what is your point?[/quote]

my point is the cameras on the other side of 395 would've caught a 747 flying past, even if blocks away, but these tapes have been confiscated and not allowed to be seen by the public whereas we've been shown the planes hitting the towers a trillion times

http://www.kiat.net/terror/images/Penta ... ellite.jpg

also, i'm sure there are cameras in the metro parking lot at the pentagon which would've seen a 747 roll on by and that would be closer than your 'cameras can't record more than a few blocks away' theory
    don't compete; coexist

• Options
    FiveB247xFiveB247x Posts: 2,330
    No one is saying there's not plenty of unknowns about the occurrences on this event, but even if everything many of you have provided is to be taken at 100% fact - do you not realize that none of it actually means the government is responsible for it? We have zero proof of that.. just insinuations and accusations. How come none of you can recognize this point?
    CONservative governMENt

Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a law-breaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. - Louis Brandeis
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    FiveB247x wrote:
    No one is saying there's not plenty of unknowns about the occurrences on this event, but even if everything many of you have provided is to be taken at 100% fact - do you not realize that none of it actually means the government is responsible for it? We have zero proof of that.. just insinuations and accusations. How come none of you can recognize this point?

why are you so hell bent on defending the gov't? ... from the massacre in panama to the overthrow of democratic gov'ts throughout south america - it's not like there isn't a precedence for this kind of behaviour ...

You are 100% right in that no on can prove for sure the gov't was involved but similarily you can't prove that they weren't ... i struggle to see why you're on this thread ... if you aren't going to debate specific theories - why continue to try and discredit people based on semantics?
  • Options
    Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,951
    polaris_x wrote:
    You are 100% right in that no on can prove for sure the gov't was involved but similarily you can't prove that they weren't ... i struggle to see why you're on this thread ... if you aren't going to debate specific theories - why continue to try and discredit people based on semantics?

See that kind of reasoning to me, sounds like what creationists use to try and prove that evolution didn't happen. Instead of looking at the all the facts and trying to figure out logically what happened, it seems like conspiracy theorists decide how things went down, and the cherry pick the data that supports their claim and focus on that, and then either try to ignore or discredit any data that hurts the outcome that they want to believe.
  • Options
    See that kind of reasoning to me, sounds like what creationists use to try and prove that evolution didn't happen. Instead of looking at the all the facts and trying to figure out logically what happened, it seems like conspiracy theorists decide how things went down, and the cherry pick the data that supports their claim and focus on that, and then either try to ignore or discredit any data that hurts the outcome that they want to believe.

how much have you really looked into the events surrounding 9/11?
  • Options
    polaris_x wrote:
    FiveB247x wrote:

why are you so hell bent on defending the gov't? ... from the massacre in panama to the overthrow of democratic gov'ts throughout south america - it's not like there isn't a precedence for this kind of behaviour ...

+1
    Evolution Music Studios presents:
    DO THE EVOLUTION - a 20th Anniversary Tribute Celebration
    of PEARL JAM - WORLD CAFE LIVE PHILLY JUNE 19th 7pm
  • Options
    Let me make something perfectly clear, I hate the government as much as you or any other person - but that is based on facts and information we know as true. Not hearsay or insinuations. You call it "semantics" - I call it reality. Something I've learned pretty quickly in this thread is that those called "truthers" seem to be very quickly to forget the tenets and practices which they are so willingly alleging to defend.. .you know like innocent before proven guilty and factual evidence to prove guilt. So many of you actually use the Bush doctrine and administration as scapegoats to say these are the reasons for an inside job, yet you follow the same exact practices, rationalizations and logic that Bush used to carry out the 2 wars and stripping of rights from US citizens. Rally for the closing of Guantanamo and military courts, yet judge and carry out verdict on the government in the same exact manner... a bit hypocritical to say the least. But don't let me get in the way of a good government blamed conspiracy theory....
    polaris_x wrote:

CONservative governMENt

Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a law-breaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. - Louis Brandeis
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    polaris_x wrote:

+1

Also, the more I think about the conspiracy theorists claim about the towers falling at a particular speed or near free fall, it has become more ridiculous to think that explosives were the only way to achieve this. That would suggest that enough explosives were planted to blow out EVERY SINGLE FLOOR. and that these explosives were planted within the proximity to the laod baering supports to eliminate the chance at ANY resistance on over 100 floors. That's A LOT of explosives. In addition, I guess each of the ONE HUNDRED floors would have been wired to explode an instant before the one below it. That's one interesting daisy-chain of events.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    FiveB247x wrote:
    Let me make something perfectly clear, I hate the government as much as you or any other person - but that is based on facts and information we know as true. Not hearsay or insinuations. You call it "semantics" - I call it reality. Something I've learned pretty quickly in this thread is that those called "truthers" seem to be very quickly to forget the tenets and practices which they are so willingly alleging to defend.. .you know like innocent before proven guilty and factual evidence to prove guilt. So many of you actually use the Bush doctrine and administration as scapegoats to say these are the reasons for an inside job, yet you follow the same exact practices, rationalizations and logic that Bush used to carry out the 2 wars and stripping of rights from US citizens. Rally for the closing of Guantanamo and military courts, yet judge and carry out verdict on the government in the same exact manner... a bit hypocritical to say the least. But don't let me get in the way of a good government blamed conspiracy theory....

and don't let us get in the way of your continued efforts to marginalize when your own reality cannot prove what some people say are wrong ... if you want to use this forum to tell people they are in some fantasy world - then at least i see why you're here ... what i also know is that you aren't doing anything to convince others - you're just using the same tactics many groups use against anyone with a dissenting voice ...
  • Options
    Silly me bases my beliefs off of factual information... my bad.

Also, I find it rather funny than many of you claim to be seeking truth and spreading the gospel on this matter, yet don't really care as much about the details and facts as much as just who you blame and hold responsible.

Lastly, I believe in the truth in all matters and have no vested interest in hiding anything otherwise. Seems to me that many on this topic seem to put the cart ahead of the horse instead.
    polaris_x wrote:
    and don't let us get in the way of your continued efforts to marginalize when your own reality cannot prove what some people say are wrong ... if you want to use this forum to tell people they are in some fantasy world - then at least i see why you're here ... what i also know is that you aren't doing anything to convince others - you're just using the same tactics many groups use against anyone with a dissenting voice ...
    CONservative governMENt

• Options
    Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,951
    polaris_x wrote:

+1

Also, the more I think about the conspiracy theorists claim about the towers falling at a particular speed or near free fall, it has become more ridiculous to think that explosives were the only way to achieve this. That would suggest that enough explosives were planted to blow out EVERY SINGLE FLOOR. and that these explosives were planted within the proximity to the laod baering supports to eliminate the chance at ANY resistance on over 100 floors. That's A LOT of explosives. In addition, I guess each of the ONE HUNDRED floors would have been wired to explode an instant before the one below it. That's one interesting daisy-chain of events.

Not only that but if the towers were loaded with explosives what was the contingency plans if the hijackers didn’t make it on the planes or if they missed or just grazed the towers? Or if the passengers had fought back against the hijackers. Would they have just left the explosives in place or detonated them anyways? It seems strange that with such a huge conspiracy that was so successful that no one has ever come forward, would leave a huge part of it open like that to the point where if the hijackers were detained at security, or missed their flight, or if a passenger decided to fight back then the whole plan would have failed.
  • Options
    "In a hundred years of tall city buildings, this kind of collapse has never happened before. Never. It was not predicted by any of the experts involved when the WTC towers were built. But now that it has happened, everybody understands it perfectly and nobody is surprised."
    http://911review.com/articles/jm/mslp_1.htm
  • Options
    And also, I don't know where the phrase "truthers" comes from. But it sounds ignorant. And more than that what does it make you, the opposition of the "truthers", yes, the "liars". 8-)
  • Options
    FiveB247x wrote:
    Silly me bases my beliefs off of factual information... my bad.

Also, I find it rather funny than many of you claim to be seeking truth and spreading the gospel on this matter, yet don't really care as much about the details and facts as much as just who you blame and hold responsible.

Lastly, I believe in the truth in all matters and have no vested interest in hiding anything otherwise. Seems to me that many on this topic seem to put the cart ahead of the horse instead.

what details do you speak of? ... all you've done on this forum is marginalize based on some belief that only the facts you believe in are relevant ... the fact is lee harvey oswald was implicated in the assassination of jfk by the warren commission - are all the people who think otherwise as out to lunch?
  • Options
    All I've done is discuss facts and truth... everyone who's leaving links and similar has done nothing but provide half-truthes and biased insinuations on what they think occurred, but have no real proof or detail of such. So what are the points to my posts - truth and facts. If that points to the government, then so be it, if it points to the Bin laden, then so be it. This is not your and others agenda... you have leaped to conclusions and guilt. Not a very just thing to do for a group seeking justice and truth huh? Also, repetition does not make a statement any more truthful, but some of you just repeat the same stuff regardless of what information comes out or counter-arguments. As some one else pointed out, it becomes nothing more than the god existence argument. You and others have your verdict, you have your answer, so why even discuss it? You're not seeking fact, truth or information... you're minds are final and made up. I sit here admitting I have my opinion but the facts will sway me one way or the other.
    polaris_x wrote:
    what details do you speak of? ... all you've done on this forum is marginalize based on some belief that only the facts you believe in are relevant ... the fact is lee harvey oswald was implicated in the assassination of jfk by the warren commission - are all the people who think otherwise as out to lunch?
    CONservative governMENt

• Options
    FiveB247x wrote:
    All I've done is discuss facts and truth... everyone who's leaving links and similar has done nothing but provide half-truthes and biased insinuations on what they think occurred, but have no real proof or detail of such. So what are the points to my posts - truth and facts. If that points to the government, then so be it, if it points to the Bin laden, then so be it. This is not your and others agenda... you have leaped to conclusions and guilt. Not a very just thing to do for a group seeking justice and truth huh? Also, repetition does not make a statement any more truthful, but some of you just repeat the same stuff regardless of what information comes out or counter-arguments. As some one else pointed out, it becomes nothing more than the god existence argument. You and others have your verdict, you have your answer, so why even discuss it? You're not seeking fact, truth or information... you're minds are final and made up. I sit here admitting I have my opinion but the facts will sway me one way or the other.

my mind isn't final ... the fact you think that is another indication that you aren't really interested in listening ...

again - what of jfk? ... fact is oswald was implicated ... is everyone who believes otherwise out to lunch?
  • Options
    Listening to what, I've heard and read all the claims and albeit there's plenty of unknowns, most of the alleged details which these conspiracy theorists point too is hearsay, insinuation and half-truths. So when I say this, you say I'm closed off to listening? Should we hold our reservation and belief that the world is round because a few people want to still believe it's flat? As I mentioned earlier, you can't disprove my comment that Bigfoot did 9-11 either - so should we give that some relevance of legitimacy as well?

Lastly, and this is where I have an honest issue with the whole 9-11 inside job - it is not based upon facts but when you ask the people who believe this, they don't discuss the issue at hand... cause there's no real facts backing it up. So question and mention JFK or OK City or whatever other conspiracy theory to backup the 9-11 conspiracy, but in the end of the day, you have no answer or data actually explaining or showing it as truth.
    polaris_x wrote:
    my mind isn't final ... the fact you think that is another indication that you aren't really interested in listening ...

again - what of jfk? ... fact is oswald was implicated ... is everyone who believes otherwise out to lunch?
    CONservative governMENt

• Options
    FiveB247x wrote:
    Listening to what, I've heard and read all the claims and albeit there's plenty of unknowns, most of the alleged details which these conspiracy theorists point too is hearsay, insinuation and half-truths. So when I say this, you say I'm closed off to listening? Should we hold our reservation and belief that the world is round because a few people want to still believe it's flat? As I mentioned earlier, you can't disprove my comment that Bigfoot did 9-11 either - so should we give that some relevance of legitimacy as well?

Lastly, and this is where I have an honest issue with the whole 9-11 inside job - it is not based upon facts but when you ask the people who believe this, they don't discuss the issue at hand... cause there's no real facts backing it up. So question and mention JFK or OK City or whatever other conspiracy theory to backup the 9-11 conspiracy, but in the end of the day, you have no answer or data actually explaining or showing it as truth.

i say you aren't listening because nowhere do i say it's an absolute ... yet you peg everyone as such ...

i asked a simple question with regards to jfk - one you aren't willing to answer ... i wonder why that is? ... i would never use jfk to prove 9/11 ... all i'm getting at is you are so hell bent on "facts" ... so, the official commission said bin laded orchestrated 9/11 ... the warren commission said lee harvey oswald ... again - are those that believe jfk's assassination was a conspiracy nut jobs?
  • Options
    "magic bullet theory" = fire caused collapse theory. Both equal total bullshit and defy and scientific explanation.
  • Options
    To say Bin Laden and company did it and there are no unanswered questions or issue relating too it is an absolute conclusion. To say there is conspiracy theory in which the government had their hand in or enabled 9-11 is an absolute conclusion. Pretty much anything in between could be swayed upon further details... and most of the people posting in this thread backing an inside job are making absolute conclusions... no if's, ands or buts about it.

As per the JFK issue, I think every issue is different and has varying circumstances. I've read, seen and heard lots on this topic and honestly do not know what to believe.

Ironically and speaking of conspiracy theories (not to change the subject), I watched a few shows the other day in regards to the Apollo Lunar landing on the moon in 69. According to a recent study/poll, 20% of Americans believe this didn't actually happen and it was a fabrication/filmed in tv studio. It has been pretty much proven without a shadow of a doubt that the conspiracy theorists are completely wrong on this matter. Are we wrong to say they're incorrect or misguided or going by half-truths? At what point is it fair/safe or just to dismiss incorrect information and people's opinions based on wrong information or nonfactual data?
    polaris_x wrote:
    i say you aren't listening because nowhere do i say it's an absolute ... yet you peg everyone as such ...

i asked a simple question with regards to jfk - one you aren't willing to answer ... i wonder why that is? ... i would never use jfk to prove 9/11 ... all i'm getting at is you are so hell bent on "facts" ... so, the official commission said bin laded orchestrated 9/11 ... the warren commission said lee harvey oswald ... again - are those that believe jfk's assassination was a conspiracy nut jobs?
    CONservative governMENt