Options

9/11 loose change.

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    Of course it was a self-inflicted wound.

"the how and how are just scenery for the public, keeps them guessing. Which prevents us from asking the most important question; why?" :D:|:cry:
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    TERMITE PAINT!!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ you have to be kidding me on this. Do you really think the Bush administration could have pulled this off? 9/11 was what it was. Muslim religious extremist flew planes into the towers and Pentagon. Sometimes things are what they are...that was one of those cases.
  • Options
    shadowcast wrote:
    TERMITE PAINT!!!!!

LOL! Termites! That, sir or madam, is a great new theory.

A plague of termites felled two of the strongest, most over-built buildings in the world.
    "May you live in interesting times."
  • Options
    THERMITE! You fucking morons. THERMITE. How can you be so stupid and be a fan of this band. Blows my mind.

If you can read...

"Thermite is a pyrotechnic composition of a metal powder and a metal oxide, which produces an aluminothermic reaction known as a thermite reaction. Most varieties are not explosive, but can create short bursts of extremely high temperatures focused on a very small area for a short period of time.

Thermite...operates by exposing a very small area of metal to extremely high temperatures. Intense heat focused on a small spot can be used to cut through metal or weld metal components together by melting a very thin film where the components meet."
    Evolution Music Studios presents:
    DO THE EVOLUTION - a 20th Anniversary Tribute Celebration
    of PEARL JAM - WORLD CAFE LIVE PHILLY JUNE 19th 7pm
  • Options
    "Conventional fires cannot account for [what happened on 9/11], but thermite can.

A thermite reaction generates extraordinarily high temperatures (>2500° C) and provides a credible explanation for the fires, hot spots and molten steel (a by-product of the thermite reaction) found in the collapsed buildings."
  • Options
    timctimc Posts: 664
    shadowcast wrote:
    TERMITE PAINT!!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ you have to be kidding me on this. Do you really think the Bush administration could have pulled this off? 9/11 was what it was. Muslim religious extremist flew planes into the towers and Pentagon. Sometimes things are what they are...that was one of those cases.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    THERMITE! You fucking morons. THERMITE. How can you be so stupid and be a fan of this band. Blows my mind.

If you can read...

"Thermite is a pyrotechnic composition of a metal powder and a metal oxide, which produces an aluminothermic reaction known as a thermite reaction. Most varieties are not explosive, but can create short bursts of extremely high temperatures focused on a very small area for a short period of time.

Thermite...operates by exposing a very small area of metal to extremely high temperatures. Intense heat focused on a small spot can be used to cut through metal or weld metal components together by melting a very thin film where the components meet."

I cannot believe you could believe such a "Grand Plot" and be a fan of this band. Do you know that they would have to apply this paint directly on the inner structure of the towers? Do you know the time and effort? They would have to be tearing down dry wall, then another wall & then spread this stuff everywhere then putting back dry wall and interior wall. Without anyone taking noticing? This stuff would basically have to be applied when the building was built. Not very nice to call people names as well but since you started it I'm game now. Why don't you just continue to feed your pet snake and or lizard you tool box. The Termite Paint was intended to be a knock off that stupid Jesse "The Body" Ventura show. Him and his Riff Raff hair do from The Rocky Horror Show. Your probably a card carrying member of his fan club as well..ass hat
    Post edited by shadowcast on
  • Options
    "Conventional fires cannot account for [what happened on 9/11], but thermite can.
    quote]

Also, what the fuck was conventional about that fire??? I mean jet fuel is real conventional (sarcasim)...Jesus Christ you are full of shit.
  • Options
    Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    shadowcast wrote:
    quote]

Also, what the fuck was conventional about that fire??? I mean jet fuel is real conventional (sarcasim)...Jesus Christ you are full of shit.

and building 7?
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Options
    shadowcast wrote:
    quote]

and building 7?

I don't know when other structures that tend to be on fire fall on top of buildings you might have some fire jumping. The NYFD couldn't even get to those building to put them out because their whole fleet was depleted and put of commission.
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    THERMITE! You fucking morons. THERMITE. How can you be so stupid

Nice.
    You show some real class...
    Explains a lot.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    Ok. The dude is actually talking about "termite paint". It's unbelievable. After 17 pages, that kind of complete ignorance. Click on a damn link and read. THERMITE - is a chemical compound which is used in controlled demolitions to MELT STEEL. Fire, even JET FUEL fire, burns NOWHERE NEAR HOT ENOUGH to melt steel. There were columns among the wreckage which showed thermite burns. A diagnol burn which collapses the column.

ALSO, there were burning MOLTEN STEEL POOLS under the wreckage for weeks. COMPLETELY UNHEARD of. It was like a river of molten steel lava among that wreckage. It was probably a shitload of thermite and thermate that brought that building down that fast.

Or maybe the termites ate the fuckin thing.

Where's the picard faceplant pic when I need it. :lol:
  • Options
    Ok. The dude is actually talking about "termite paint". It's unbelievable. After 17 pages, that kind of complete ignorance. Click on a damn link and read. THERMITE - is a chemical compound which is used in controlled demolitions to MELT STEEL. Fire, even JET FUEL fire, burns NOWHERE NEAR HOT ENOUGH to melt steel. There were columns among the wreckage which showed thermite burns. A diagnol burn which collapses the column.

ALSO, there were burning MOLTEN STEEL POOLS under the wreckage for weeks. COMPLETELY UNHEARD of. It was like a river of molten steel lava among that wreckage. It was probably a shitload of thermite and thermate that brought that building down that fast.

Or maybe the termites ate the fuckin thing.

Where's the picard faceplant pic when I need it. :lol:

How about these bulidings that have fell do to fire without "Thermite Paint".

The McCormick Place (Chicago) exhibition hall is one such example, which
    collapsed in 1967 only 30 minutes after a small fire was accidentally started.
    Another prominent example is the Mumbai High North Oil Platform , constructed of
    steel and seven stories high, which completely collapsed after burning for two hours
    following a shipping accident that ruptured oil lines. A third example, is the collapse of the Interstate 580 overpass in the MacArthur Maze near San Francisco. This overpass, supported only by steel beams,
    suffered no impact but collapsed due to the heat of an 8,600 gallon gasoline fire, burning
    in the open below, after nineteen minutes. Also the towers were made to withstand a boeing 707 not a 767 which crahsed into the towers. That's a 100mph difference nand a whole lot more kinetic energy.
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    Seriously? Thermite paint? Lord fuck ... Let me guess, Bush hired MacGyver to do it: A few paperclips, a rubber band, and a drinking straw ... Voila. Instant thermite paint.
  • Options
    OnTheEdgeOnTheEdge Posts: 1,300

A thermite reaction generates extraordinarily high temperatures (>2500° C) and provides a credible explanation for the fires, hot spots and molten steel (a by-product of the thermite reaction) found in the collapsed buildings."

A credible explanation for the fires? Maybe a couple airliners loaded with jet fuel had something to do with it. why must you keep persuing this stupid abnoxios theory of yours? it makes you look :crazy: don't you think that if it was a conspiracy that al qaida would have argued that point? :wtf:
  • Options
    Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,951
    Fire, even JET FUEL fire, burns NOWHERE NEAR HOT ENOUGH to melt steel. There were columns among the wreckage which showed thermite burns. A diagnol burn which collapses the column.

Why would the steel have to be melted to cause collapse? I mean in a black smith shop a blacksmith will heat a piece of steel to "NOWHERE NEAR HOT ENOUGH" to melt it, and then he will apply pressure to it with a hammer or other tools, and he is able to easily change its shape and form it. But at no time is he actually working with liquid steel, he just heats it up hot enough to change its properties. And last time I checked blacksmiths didn't need to use jet fuel to achieve this.