The Great Movie Quotes Thread

Comments

• elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,364
    "Ya hear that, we're usin code names"
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    davidtrios wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.

W.Wonka = top 10 movie of all time

It was on last night. It's hard to turn off. Gene Wilder is awesome.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    "So, what would you little maniacs like to do first?"

"If we are going to have any fun, you guys are going to have to loosen up"
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

and they're remaking this :roll:
    norm wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

good god no!
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    norm wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

What movie?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Newch91 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

What movie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScgU6g256To
    norm wrote:
    Never seen it but why?? What has become of Hollywood?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    "Well, all I'm saying is that I want to look back and say that I did I the best I could while I was stuck in this place. Had as much fun as I could while I was stuck in this place. Played as hard as I could while I was stuck in this place... Dogged as many girls as I could while I was stuck in this place."
    "Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man."
    My last one for now:

Brian Fantana: [about Veronica] I'll give this little cookie an hour before we're doing the no-pants dance. Time to musk up.

[opens cologne cabinet]

Ron Burgundy: Wow. Never ceases to amaze me. What cologne you gonna go with? London Gentleman, or wait. No, no, no. Hold on. Blackbeard's Delight.

Brian Fantana: No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

Ron Burgundy: It's quite pungent.

Brian Fantana: Oh yeah.

Ron Burgundy: It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way.

Brian Fantana: Yep.

Ron Burgundy: Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.

Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

[cheesy grin]

Ron Burgundy: That doesn't make sense.

Brian Fantana: Well... Let's go see if we can make this little kitty purr.

[snarls]
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    "Tina! Bring me the axe!"
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Alright, Alright, Alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2013/05/ric ... gle+Reader
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    "you may be a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater"
    Louden Swain: You never took a night off to see me wrestle before. They'll dock you for that.

Elmo: Hey, kid - money ain't everything.

Louden Swain: It's not that big a deal, Elmo. I mean, it's six lousy minutes on the mat, if that.

Elmo: You ever hear of Pele?

Louden Swain: Yeah, he's a, a soccer player.

Elmo: A very famous soccer player.

[pause]

Elmo: I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the goddamn goalie never knew what the fuck hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'm here, sitting alone in my room, and I start crying.

[pause]

Elmo: That's right, I start crying. Because another human being, a species that I happen to belong to, could kick a ball, and lift himself, and the rest of us sad-assed human beings, up to a better place to be, if only for a minute... let me tell ya, kid - it was pretty goddamned glorious. It ain't the six minutes... it's what happens in that six minutes.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    "We used to stack fucks like you five feet high in Korea. Use ya as sandbags..."
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Clark: Whew, it's warm in here.

Mary: Well you have your coat on.

Clark: Ah yes I do, why is that?

Mary: Because it's cold out.

Clark: Yes it is, it's a bit nipply out. I mean nippy out, what did I say, nipple? Huh, there is a nip in the air.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Clark: Whew, it's warm in here.

Mary: Well you have your coat on.

Clark: Ah yes I do, why is that?

Mary: Because it's cold out.

Clark: Yes it is, it's a bit nipply out. I mean nippy out, what did I say, nipple? Huh, there is a nip in the air.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fuck that cracks me up
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    "with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark—that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.”
    "I'll blow a hole in your face then go inside and sleep like a baby."
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    "He put his disease in me."
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    "We top flight security of the world, Craig!"
    "I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. You're gonna have fun, and I'm gonna have fun... We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles! You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're assholes! I must be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy Shit!"
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    Newch91 wrote:
    "I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. You're gonna have fun, and I'm gonna have fun... We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles! You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're assholes! I must be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy Shit!"

DON'T TOUCH!!!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    " Yeah, who's your favourite New Kid. Yeah, call me Joey. Oh, come on. Don't make me get loose. Yeah, that's right. Call me Donnie. Oh, girl. Oh, please don't go girl."
    Frank: So, you think you've got what it takes?
    Ted: I'll tell you what I've got, your wife's pussy on my breath.
    Frank: Nobody's ever talked to me like that before.
    Ted: That's cause everyone's mouth is usually full of your wife's box.
    Frank: You're hired.
    Ted: Shit.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    conman wrote:
    Frank: So, you think you've got what it takes?
    Ted: I'll tell you what I've got, your wife's pussy on my breath.
    Frank: Nobody's ever talked to me like that before.
    Ted: That's cause everyone's mouth is usually full of your wife's box.
    Frank: You're hired.
    Ted: Shit.
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    "Look, man, do I look like an ichthyologist to you? Big damn bugs, all right? The size of my fist. The size of a peanut butter and banana sandwich. What do I know? I got a growth on my pecker!"
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    afroannnie wrote:
    "Look, man, do I look like an ichthyologist to you? Big damn bugs, all right? The size of my fist. The size of a peanut butter and banana sandwich. What do I know? I got a growth on my pecker!"

Elvis: Your soul suckin' days are over, amigo!
    afroannnie wrote:

Elvis: Your soul suckin' days are over, amigo!

:lol::lol: That movie is :wtf: but I love it!

JFK: That's where they took a piece of my brain. They got it back in D.C. in that God damn jar.
    I got a little bag of sand up there now.