Valentines day?

12346»

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    yeah...i'm sure it's great if you are a kid.

it wasn't a horrible night, just not something i woudl want to do again...

The last time I went I was 22 and loved it :oops:
    But hey I had mass quantities of rum...tends to make just about anything fun!

there were alot of people in that age bracket...beer lines were nutty
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    RiotZact wrote:
    Well I am at College so me and my girlfriend (still in High School) are supposed to just celebrate on friday when I come home with me just getting her the usual Chocolate covered strawberries and nothing else because I'm light on cash this year........BUT, I am having a dozen roses (along with a bunch of other flowers mixed in from this awesome local place) delivered to her so that they will be on the dining room table when she gets home from school, I'm pretty excited to hear her reaction she doesn't see it coming at all!

On a side note I already gave her a card, the greatest/funniest Valentines Day card ever. Front says "When I saw you I knew it was true love at first sight!" Open card, inside says "Then you turned around and I thought 'hey she's got a pretty nice face too!'" :lol::lol::lol:

She loves them!!! Here is the picture of them she emailed me

https://imail.iup.edu/Session/498264-kq ... icture.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    RiotZact wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:
    Well I am at College so me and my girlfriend (still in High School) are supposed to just celebrate on friday when I come home with me just getting her the usual Chocolate covered strawberries and nothing else because I'm light on cash this year........BUT, I am having a dozen roses (along with a bunch of other flowers mixed in from this awesome local place) delivered to her so that they will be on the dining room table when she gets home from school, I'm pretty excited to hear her reaction she doesn't see it coming at all!

On a side note I already gave her a card, the greatest/funniest Valentines Day card ever. Front says "When I saw you I knew it was true love at first sight!" Open card, inside says "Then you turned around and I thought 'hey she's got a pretty nice face too!'" :lol::lol::lol:

She loves them!!! Here is the picture of them she emailed me

https://imail.iup.edu/Session/498264-kq ... icture.jpg

The picture didn't work, but happy to hear that she loved them...that was very sweet!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    The picture didn't work, but happy to hear that she loved them...that was very sweet!!!

damn it won't work for me either anymore, you must have to be logged into my school email for it to work, it was the roses, a bunch of different white flowers that I don't know the names of :lol: all with a big red bow and in a red vase