Saints vs Colts

12346»

Comments

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    pjhawks wrote:
    good game. Love Sean Payton's balls for the onside kick. Peyton Manning choked - I'm from Philly, imagine McNabb throwing an INT 7 down in the last 5 minutes, then slowly driving your team down to the 4 and not scoring at the end - they would crucify him at city hall. Peyton made 3 or 4 bad passes all day but the INT was awful.

That was on Wayne........

Funny how I've heard Freeney's ankle mentioned for about 7 seconds total today.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,450
    DewieCox wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    good game. Love Sean Payton's balls for the onside kick. Peyton Manning choked - I'm from Philly, imagine McNabb throwing an INT 7 down in the last 5 minutes, then slowly driving your team down to the 4 and not scoring at the end - they would crucify him at city hall. Peyton made 3 or 4 bad passes all day but the INT was awful.

That was on Wayne........

Funny how I've heard Freeney's ankle mentioned for about 7 seconds total today.

agree looks like Wayne ran the wrong route, but you know the QB is always blamed - per my original comment in Philly if McNabb did that...
  • im a little hungover but last night was awesome! glad the refs stayed quiet and let them play. great game all around. Brees is the man.
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    damn....somebody get Peyton a tissue.....

Great game! Glad the Saints won it and brought it home to the City of New Orleans.
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • g under p wrote:
    If Garcon catches that wide open 3rd down pass he probably takes it to the house for 6. That puts the game at 17-3 game set match then. Pierre Garcon cost alot of people money tonight.

Damn that Garcon it's ALL his fault and of course the N O SAINTS had nothing to do with it. It's ALL on the Garcon guy, brilliant.

Peace
    I never said it was all his fault,if u can read u would have noticed that. And here

Tony Dungy: Pierre Garcon's drop was game's turning point
    Posted by Michael David Smith on February 8, 2010 11:28 AM ET
    Former Colts coach Tony Dungy said last week that he'd be "absolutely shocked" if the Colts lost, and that he didn't think the game would be close.

Discussing the Saints' win today on The Dan Patrick Show, Dungy said it turned out differently than he expected because the Colts made more mistakes than he expected. And Dungy said the biggest mistake was a dropped pass by Colts wide receiver Pierre Garcon.

"The biggest play of the game for me was in the second quarter when the Colts had the lead, they were up 10-3, and Pierre Garcon dropped a third down pass," Dungy said. "I think if Pierre had caught that ball they would probably go ahead, move on, and maybe be up 13-3 or possibly 17-3. That's the one, I think, that really allowed New Orleans back in it."

Dungy said he sympathizes with the Colts' players and coaches, knowing that coming up short in the Super Bowl is what will be remembered.

"You feel sad for them," Dungy said. "They had a great year but it'll be remembered as a disappointing year."
    Go Birds!!!!
    yes, I realize he does have one SB ring but I can't resist:

l_2b24375da4b00e85597af9cc5fc9bc35.jpg
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

• RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    Whizbang wrote:

Dude's an asshole, and I'm glad he took it like that. Of course the media loves him so it can't be his fault.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    RW81233 wrote:
    Whizbang wrote:

Dude's an asshole, and I'm glad he took it like that. Of course the media loves him so it can't be his fault.
    How is Peyton Manning an asshole?
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,713
    You are what you eat, perhaps? :shock:
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • DewieCox wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:
    Whizbang wrote:

Yeah seriously. WTF has Peyton EVER done to hint that he is an asshole?

Some people have serious issue with talent.

And no, I'm not a fan or anything but some people here seem to think he's on par with Michael Vick or something. :roll:
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Congrats Saints!

Peyton Manning 9-9 in the postseason, not the greatest QB ever like everybody thinks he is.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    LONGRD wrote:
    Congrats Saints!

Peyton Manning 9-9 in the postseason, not the greatest QB ever like everybody thinks he is.

1 million %
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • I would also like to add that yesterday's game only proves further who the real team of the decade was:
    1807124892_2a79b643d6.jpg
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    I would also like to add that yesterday's game only proves further who the real team of the decade was:

Without a doubt.

60's-Packers
    70's-Steelers
    80's- 49ers
    90's-Cowboys
    00's-Patriots
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,054
    youngster wrote:
    I would also like to add that yesterday's game only proves further who the real team of the decade was:

Without a doubt.

60's-Packers
    70's-Steelers
    80's- 49ers
    90's-Cowboys
    00's-Patriots
    can't disagree. well not really anyway. however THAT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^^
    looks so fucking cool!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    DewieCox wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:
    Whizbang wrote:

uhhh he sexually assaulted a woman in college and daddy got it swept under the rug, and now we are all supposed to love him. so no it isn't about hating talent, it's hating a family of dicks.

Yeah seriously. WTF has Peyton EVER done to hint that he is an asshole?

Some people have serious issue with talent.

And no, I'm not a fan or anything but some people here seem to think he's on par with Michael Vick or something. :roll:

I honestly have no issues with his talent. I do not deny he has talent. One of the greatest? perhaps...not for my non-professional opinion to declare that. I do think he's a riot in commercials, his SNL skit.

But on the field, he's a whiny bitch and I hate the Colts. There are people on this board (and in this thread) who hate the Pats and can't stand Brady either. Hell, Brady had a kid with another woman while dating Giselle (other than that info, I'm really not up on pop culture so I have no idea who the mother of his first kid is and don't care)....does that make him an asshole? maybe. I'm sure there are folks who think so.

The photo was funny....and in the wake of the Colts losing last night....even fuckin' funnier. somebody get Peyton a tissue!!!!

• i do hate that stupid face he makes whenever they dont score. we get it, you're pissed!
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184

OH THAT"S PRETTY, that's the first time I've ever seen them all together. That's NIECHE! :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    g under p wrote:
    If Garcon catches that wide open 3rd down pass he probably takes it to the house for 6. That puts the game at 17-3 game set match then. Pierre Garcon cost alot of people money tonight.

Damn that Garcon it's ALL his fault and of course the N O SAINTS had nothing to do with it. It's ALL on the Garcon guy, brilliant.

Peace
    I never said it was all his fault,if u can read u would have noticed that. And here

Tony Dungy: Pierre Garcon's drop was game's turning point
    Posted by Michael David Smith on February 8, 2010 11:28 AM ET
    Former Colts coach Tony Dungy said last week that he'd be "absolutely shocked" if the Colts lost, and that he didn't think the game would be close.

Discussing the Saints' win today on The Dan Patrick Show, Dungy said it turned out differently than he expected because the Colts made more mistakes than he expected. And Dungy said the biggest mistake was a dropped pass by Colts wide receiver Pierre Garcon.

"The biggest play of the game for me was in the second quarter when the Colts had the lead, they were up 10-3, and Pierre Garcon dropped a third down pass," Dungy said. "I think if Pierre had caught that ball they would probably go ahead, move on, and maybe be up 13-3 or possibly 17-3. That's the one, I think, that really allowed New Orleans back in it."

Dungy said he sympathizes with the Colts' players and coaches, knowing that coming up short in the Super Bowl is what will be remembered.

"You feel sad for them," Dungy said. "They had a great year but it'll be remembered as a disappointing year."

I also noticed he cost a lot of people a ton of money according to you. BTW Dungy predicted a blowout and he made himself look like a fool and those who believed him.

peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,054
    You guys aint shit til you pass six!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,624
    pjhawks wrote:

on point with this one. my parents are both huge mcnabb haters to the point where i can't stand watching games with them... they are also big farve and manning fans. after the last few weeks :arrow: :lol:
    www.myspace.com