Saints vs Colts

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,629
    I'm sure you understood what you just said, but having read your posts, its clear that class is something else you can't comprehend.

i think i speak for all of us when i say thank you for making it through one post without using the word "ya'll."

He's from Oregon..or somewhere....God knows....I don't know. Anyway, go 'Aint's.[/quote]

saints and the under in a tease...
    www.myspace.com
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,991
    I'm sure you understood what you just said, but having read your posts, its clear that class is something else you can't comprehend.

i think i speak for all of us when i say thank you for making it through one post without using the word "ya'll."

He's from Oregon..or somewhere....God knows....I don't know. Anyway, go 'Aint's.

saints and the under in a tease...[/quote]

I like it. I'd take the under outright, but I'd have to go Indy. 56 points??? Get outta here.
  • They said on WEEI's Dale and Holley program yesterday that 56 is the largest over/under total for any SB.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Let's get it on!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Who Dat?
    United Center (Chicago): 8/24/09
    Gibson Amphitheatre (Los Angeles): 10/7/09

• youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    6 hr bump.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    * big yawn *
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Been waiting on this game for 32 years! think i'll go down to the French Quarter and try not to die.
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    * big yawn *

Party pooper

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,597
    I'm routing for the Saints tonight.
  • MrSmith wrote:
    Been waiting on this game for 32 years! think i'll go down to the French Quarter and try not to die.
    Have a GREAT time!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i just turned on the pre game show...do people actually watch these dolts babble on and on about nothing? seriously?? :? :roll:
  • norm wrote:
    i just turned on the pre game show...do people actually watch these dolts babble on and on about nothing? seriously?? :? :roll:
    I still have not put the game on. It's all B.S. It would sure be nice if the city of N.O. had a Super Bowl winner at the end of the day! I like the way they scheduled a parade win or lose for tuesday. That town knows how to PARTY! 8-)
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741
    Superbowl sunday is a great day.
  • any link for watch it online??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    any link for watch it online??

cbs.com maybe. i took a look but didn't see it

otherwise this might help

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nfl-cfl-afl/50 ... -xliv.html
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,060
    81 wrote:
    any link for watch it online??

cbs.com maybe. i took a look but didn't see it

otherwise this might help

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nfl-cfl-afl/50 ... -xliv.html
    http://sport1tv.info/ Dimitris Good chance for you here.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Why is Shannon Sharpe yelling right now? You have a microphone, we all have earpieces, we can hear what you're saying, Shannon.
    Why is Shannon Sharpe yelling right now? You have a microphone, we all have earpieces, we can hear what you're saying, Shannon.

:lol:

If anything I could use a teleprompter to see what he says cause he talks so damn fast.

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    LONG LIVE THE WHO BE DEAD OR ALIVE

:):)

IM SO FUCKING WASTED ;)
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Is that still Ringo's kid playing drums for the Who? I think it is.
    Is that still Ringo's kid playing drums for the Who? I think it is.
    Not sure. But he reminds me somehow of Keith Moon. Got that look to him and the way he plays feels familar. Cymbals are rad too.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Its definitely Ringo's kid playing drums still. I always thought he looked like the kid who played Lloyd in the remake of Dumb and Dumber, Dumb and Dumberer. Here, not so much.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Is that still Ringo's kid playing drums for the Who? I think it is.

Yup that be zak starky channeling the ghost of moony :)
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• p1.jpg
    This kid, I always thought Zak Starkey looked like this kid. :lol::lol::lol:
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    I'm falling asleep on the game here, maybe The Who will pick things up.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,817
    Is CBS rooting for the Saints? Seems like it.
    I miss igotid88
    I'm awake NOW!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

HELL YES!

Peace

g under p wrote:
    HELL YES!

Peace
    Holy Shit!!!! Something you don't see from Peyton very much. Much less returned for a TD.