Saints vs Colts

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,060
    Being a Pittsburg fan , my loyalties lie with The AFC. Go Colts!!!!

To be clear. Team first, Division second, Conference third. Fuck the nfc!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,414
    imalive wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i'm rooting for the Saints.

I'm not feeling it, my friend.

If this was Philly or NE or Dallas or Pittsburgh either NY team, this here board would be burning up!

oh, i know. i just hope it's a close game & i'd like to see the title go to NO.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    421667971v2_225x225_Front_padToSqua.png....BY A....Field_Goal_Saints.gif

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• mickeyrat wrote:

Really?

I mean, as a die-hard Steeler fan, doesn't the sight of Peyton winning another SB just make you upset? I was under the impression that you guys hated the Colts...
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    youngster wrote:
    Who will win? With 2 weeks to go, I think this will be the most exciting Superbowl in recent memory. I had these 2 teams in this game when they were the last 2 undefeated teams in the regular season. With all that said, and as a die hard Patriots fan, I am rooting for the Saints. With all they've been through in the last few years and never being in a SB, I hope this is their year. GO SAINTS!!!!!!!

all over the Saints like a cheap suit.....hate Indy....
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
    mickeyrat wrote:

Really?

I mean, as a die-hard Steeler fan, doesn't the sight of Peyton winning another SB just make you upset? I was under the impression that you guys hated the Colts...
    With us being out of it , gotta go with the AFC team. To do otherwise would be fraudulant.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,991
    mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Really?

With us being out of it , gotta go with the AFC team. To do otherwise would be fraudulant.

....says the Steeler fan from Ohio... :roll:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Really?

....says the Steeler fan from Ohio... :roll:
    at this point it's AFCvs nfc. Team doesn't matter. Colts are representing my CONFERENCE. Again FUCK THE nfc!!!!

• mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    mickeyrat wrote:
    at this point it's AFCvs nfc. Team doesn't matter. Colts are representing my CONFERENCE. Again FUCK THE nfc!!!!

Can't say I feel any loyalties to a conference...

This game would be more interesting if I disliked either of the teams, but I don't neccessarily. At least the previous two superbowls I had somebody to root against. Though neither went my way.... If its a good game, that'll be cool. I can't root for the town of New Orleans, state of Lousianna, but its not that big of a deal. All I'm really looking forward to is a good SB party. Go ehhh Colts, I suppose :|
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!
    I'm sick of Peyton Manning being shoved down my throat, the city of Nawlins is awesome, the people of said city are awesome. GO 'AINTS!

Apparently the city of NO is having a parade, win or lose, on Tuesday. And usually I would have a problem with that, but naaaahhh.... Let that city live it up win or lose.
    the city of Nawlins is awesome, the people of said city are awesome. GO 'AINTS!

People are awesome there, huh? This coming from a guy from Philly :?
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,713
    Clearly the public sentiment has to be with the Saints, Katrina and the fact that they've never won will get most neutral fans on their side. I join in this legion. As a Pats fan I don't hate Cooper Manning's less attractive brother, but would prefer he doesn't win. On paper the Colts are the better team all around, Freeney being less than 100% reduces that advantage somewhat, but for the Saints to win, they will need something big out of their defense, I say to remember the name Will Smith (not the bad rapper turned bad actor).
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Colts for me
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,979
    mr.pink wrote:
    Go ehhh Colts, I suppose :|

that's about my level of enthusiasm, too :lol::lol:

with a few beers in me, I'll probably perk up.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • My reasoning is flawless. It works everytime. My heart says the Colts will win by 10.

That kiss of death means that the Saints will win the Superbowl.

Congrats New Orleans. See you all in Dallas next year.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I find it amusing that 16 NFC teams fight each year to play either the Patriots, Steelers or Colts in the Super Bowl.

Too bad my fellow Boilermaker Drew Brees has to suffer the fate of the Han Solo edition blaster.
    mr.pink wrote:

I don't even know what that means.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,629
    mr.pink wrote:

it was a failed attempt at humor from a cowboys fan. what else would expect? :roll:
    www.myspace.com
    mr.pink wrote:

it was a failed attempt at humor from a cowboys fan. what else would expect? :roll:

...From Oregon apparently....
  • I'm thinking the Colts win this one easy and Peyton Manning cements his status as the best QB ever.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I'm thinking the Colts win this one easy and Peyton Manning cements his status as the best QB ever.
    i am rooting for this to happen
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    Gotta go with the Saints due to the hometown kid Colston being on the team. Being a Steeler fan I have no hate for either team, just hoping for an entertaining game.
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
    mr.pink wrote:

It wasn't an attempt at humor, bright guy. I'm sure that there are plenty of great people there and a few in Philly too. But overall... well, you have you reputations. To explain further, its like a guy living in a box commenting on how nice a tin shed is, yall still don't get it do yall? Its kind of rude and nasty, so I'll stop there.

The best part is the image of you two Philly boys sitting around with your mouths open saying, "I don't get, do you get it?" "Nah, I don't get it. Yo Adrian, do you get? Nah, she don't get it either" Thanks boys! :lol:

P.S. THREE TIMES!!!! and I know you get that! :lol::lol::lol:
    mr.pink wrote:

It wasn't an attempt at humor, bright guy. I'm sure that there are plenty of great people there and a few in Philly too. But overall... well, you have you reputations. To explain further, its like a guy living in a box commenting on how nice a tin shed is, yall still don't get it do yall? Its kind of rude and nasty, so I'll stop there.

The best part is the image of you two Philly boys sitting around with your mouths open saying, "I don't get, do you get it?" "Nah, I don't get it. Yo Adrian, do you get? Nah, she don't get it either" Thanks boys! :lol:

make more sense.

ps--super bowl starts at 6...better set your alarm.
    www.myspace.com
    mr.pink wrote:

make more sense.

its as plain as day. Your lack of comprehension is starting to seem more sad than funny :?
    mr.pink wrote:
    mr.pink wrote:

make more sense.

its as plain as day. Your lack of comprehension is starting to seem more sad than funny :?

your lack of class is just a shame.
    www.myspace.com

I'm sure you understood what you just said, but having read your posts, its clear that class is something else you can't comprehend.
    mr.pink wrote:

I'm sure you understood what you just said, but having read your posts, its clear that class is something else you can't comprehend.

i think i speak for all of us when i say thank you for making it through one post without using the word "ya'll."
    www.myspace.com
    mr.pink wrote:

i think i speak for all of us when i say thank you for making it through one post without using the word "ya'll."

its "yall" - one syllable
    mr.pink wrote:

He's from Oregon..or somewhere....God knows....I don't know. Anyway, go 'Aint's.