Saints vs Colts

Comments

• tcaporaletcaporale Posts: 1,577
    Glad to see the Saints win.

Very surprised to watch Manning throw that interception.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    g under p wrote:
    421667971v2_225x225_Front_padToSqua.png....BY A....Field_Goal_Saints.gif

Peace

I was a bit off but the SAINTS take it. Ok start the hoola for next year.

Lets Go Patriots. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Who wants to meet me on Bourbon Street to party for a few weeks?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Maybe Caldwelll shouldn't have benched Manning and the starters the last 2 games of the year. Doesn't look like the best of choices now. They could have used the practice. I wonder if this will be brought up in post game analysis.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • soooo excited for the saints :D
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,817
    it was pretty much planned out for the saints to win. all the stories before the game. katrina.
    I miss igotid88
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,278
    Hell yeah i just won $1000 in my work pool for final score ... 8-):)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Hell yeah i just won $1000 in my work pool for final score ... 8-):)

sweet :D
  • My reasoning is flawless. It works everytime. My heart says the Colts will win by 10.

That kiss of death means that the Saints will win the Superbowl.

Congrats New Orleans. See you all in Dallas next year.

I hope I made someone some money. You're welcome.

Don't sleep on Dallas next year :)
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Hell yeah i just won $1000 in my work pool for final score ... 8-):)
    cool

Congrats to da saints

I can't wait for the combine :roll:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• igotid88 wrote:
    it was pretty much planned out for the saints to win. all the stories before the game. katrina.
    My buddy swears this game was rigged by vegas. Lost a decent bit tonight oh well,Go Birds can't wait for the KOLB era to start.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    igotid88 wrote:
    My buddy swears this game was rigged by vegas. Lost a decent bit tonight oh well,Go Birds can't wait for the KOLB era to start.
    yes let the 7-9 era begin. I welcome dat wit open arms

Fuck da iggles
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• igotid88 wrote:

Too bad nothing that happened in the game supports this nonsense.

The NFL wanted their spokesman to win just as much as the Saints.

Get over it.
  • Fun game...
    Fun halftime show......

Congrats to the Saints....

All in All......It was a pretty good Sunday!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Not this year:
    peyton_and_corky.gif
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Who else nearly shit their pants with the onside kick?
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Great halftime show...great and entertaining game...congrats Saints.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave Posts: 41,839
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Great halftime show...great and entertaining game...congrats Saints.

+1
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    youngster wrote:
    Maybe Caldwelll shouldn't have benched Manning and the starters the last 2 games of the year. Doesn't look like the best of choices now. They could have used the practice. I wonder if this will be brought up in post game analysis.

yeah, those two games nearly two months ago decided the SB. yeah ,that's it. maybe if NE had rested in week 17 they would have had enough energy to beat the Giants in the SB. yeah, that's the ticket. :roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Who else nearly shit their pants with the onside kick?

shocked :shock:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,991
    LOVED the under in this game. Just didn't pick the right team to go with it. Mind was with Indy, heart was with NO. That aside, good for them. Though I expected more out of Bourbon Street....didn't look as nuts as I thought it would be.
    LOVED the under in this game. Just didn't pick the right team to go with it. Mind was with Indy, heart was with NO. That aside, good for them. Though I expected more out of Bourbon Street....didn't look as nuts as I thought it would be.

Just give it time, just give it some time. They're in shock, once that wears off watch out!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• g under p wrote:

Just give it time, just give it some time. They're in shock, once that wears off watch out!

Peace
    Those fuckers have been drinking since 9:00am....

They arent in shock.....

They are passed out!!!!!!

hehehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • If Garcon catches that wide open 3rd down pass he probably takes it to the house for 6. That puts the game at 17-3 game set match then. Pierre Garcon cost alot of people money tonight.
    Go Birds!!!!
    If Garcon catches that wide open 3rd down pass he probably takes it to the house for 6. That puts the game at 17-3 game set match then. Pierre Garcon cost alot of people money tonight.

Damn that Garcon it's ALL his fault and of course the N O SAINTS had nothing to do with it. It's ALL on the Garcon guy, brilliant.

Peace

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    great game! congrats to the saints!
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,450
    good game. Love Sean Payton's balls for the onside kick. Peyton Manning choked - I'm from Philly, imagine McNabb throwing an INT 7 down in the last 5 minutes, then slowly driving your team down to the 4 and not scoring at the end - they would crucify him at city hall. Peyton made 3 or 4 bad passes all day but the INT was awful.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    screw manning

enjoy new orleans !!!
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,624
    saints and the under... :mrgreen:

i hope some of you heeded the jeagler's call a few days ago :thumbup:

what a game
    www.myspace.com
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    The Champ wrote:
    Not this year:
    peyton_and_corky.gif

wow.. just wow
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......