THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    packers at eagles
    sunday, 1/9 @ 4:30

BRING IT.
    www.myspace.com
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    Hopefully it'll be better than tonight's game!
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    between pick 6's and lost fumbles returned for touchdowns, kolb's gotta be on track to set some kind of record for most touchdowns given to the defense on a silver platter per game....

i think that is somewhere around 5 in 6 career games....

I don't think you can fairly assess anything from today's game. kolb hadn't played in 2 months and he was running with the practice squad today.

Let me know about those playoff tix.
    The Fixer wrote:
    between pick 6's and lost fumbles returned for touchdowns, kolb's gotta be on track to set some kind of record for most touchdowns given to the defense on a silver platter per game....

I don't think you can fairly assess anything from today's game. kolb hadn't played in 2 months and he was running with the practice squad today.

come on. only half kidding about kolb. his turnover's are alarming though...

are you gonna be able to go? its sunday at 4:30. let me know. i'm figuring out prices based on stubhub now...
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

come on. only half kidding about kolb. his turnover's are alarming though...

are you gonna be able to go? its sunday at 4:30. let me know. i'm figuring out prices based on stubhub now...

yeah, I can go. I haven't signed a lease on my place in towson yet. Gonna take care of that this week, but probably won't be moving until the week after.
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,972
    packers at eagles

BRING IT.

Worst. Case. Scenario.

In other words.....SWISS CHEESE.
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    packers at eagles

BRING IT.

Worst. Case. Scenario.

I have to agree

Over/Under Rodgers TD Passes..4
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    packers at eagles

BRING IT.

Worst. Case. Scenario.

I have to agree

Over/Under Rodgers TD Passes..4

Let's just hope we can keep up...
    packers at eagles

BRING IT.

Worst. Case. Scenario.

yeah, I really don't have any clue how this game plays out. would any outcome surprise you?? eagles blowout, pack blowout, or a close game either way. I could see any of these scenarios playing out.

reid is pretty good in round 1. hopefully mccarthy sticks to the play calling he used today. absolutely horrendous
    The Fixer wrote:
    packers at eagles

BRING IT.

Worst. Case. Scenario.

yeah, I really don't have any clue how this game plays out. would any outcome surprise you?? eagles blowout, pack blowout, or a close game either way. I could see any of these scenarios playing out.

reid is pretty good in round 1. hopefully mccarthy sticks to the play calling he used today. absolutely horrendous

The answer to winning? Slam Rodgers into the ground and hope for a concussion.

The answer to winning? Slam Rodgers into the ground and hope for a concussion.

good strategy. too bad that would mean getting to the qb

how perfect of a fit would john fox be for this team???
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Is the last GB game here in the Playoffs the infamous 4th and 26 ???
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers

Indeed.

nah, I think the win over the giants was more recent.

I had standing room tix and I got wayyyy too drunk during that game. All I remember was people passing around flasks of SoCo and joints where we were standing. I was crooked that day.
    The Fixer wrote:
    packers at eagles

BRING IT.

Worst. Case. Scenario.

be interesting to see what the line is gonna be. birds -4?

pack match up well, no doubt. but i don't think people should running scared of them though. they've beaten 3 teams with winning records this year. didn't look all that great today with everything on the line either.

we should be able to run on them. they have been pretty bad on the road this year (3-5). our d (granted we were much healthier) made rogers look very ordinary in september. instant reactions on this board right now remind me of what people were saying leading into the colts game a couple months ago...

i love coming in with essentially a bye week too. gonna be fresh. GO. BIRDS.

fixer--i sent you a pm about those tickets. let me know-thanks
    www.myspace.com
    Hey, I'm hoping I'm wrong too, all I know is their D is really good and our's is horrendous.
    certainly a winnable game. I think the line will be around 4 as well.

the pack can't run the ball at all, but the eagles can't stop the pass.
    2011 Opponents. Might have to visit some friends in south florida for the dolphin game

Home - Chicago Bears, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, New York Jets, New England Patriots, New York Giants, Washington Redskins and Dallas Cowboys.

Away - Atlanta Falcons, Arizona Cardinals, St. Louis Rams, Miami Dolphins, Buffalo Bills, New York Giants, Washington Redskins and Dallas Cowboys.
    Hey, I'm hoping I'm wrong too, all I know is their D is really good and our's is horrendous.

eh, they're ranked 9th, we're 12th in yards allowed.
    they do allow only 16ppg though. that is great......then again we have the 2nd best offense in the league. 28ppg

the take away/ give away stat is the most important one in the game imo. we're 2nd, they're 3rd.

two solid teams here boys.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:
    2011 Opponents. Might have to visit some friends in south florida for the dolphin game

Home - Chicago Bears, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, New York Jets, New England Patriots, New York Giants, Washington Redskins and Dallas Cowboys.

Away - Atlanta Falcons, Arizona Cardinals, St. Louis Rams, Miami Dolphins, Buffalo Bills, New York Giants, Washington Redskins and Dallas Cowboys.

why the hell do we play the bears every year?
    www.myspace.com
    edited January 2011
    The Fixer wrote:

coincidence. like the pats and colts.

EDIT: I wish I could bet that the game in atlanta will be prime time (vick going back there). That is the biggest lock of all time
    Post edited by The Fixer on
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

This is a moderately easy schedule - outside of New England. But who gives a shit, there's not going to be football anyway...
    The Fixer wrote:

coincidence. like the pats and colts.[/quote]

This is a moderately easy schedule - outside of New England. But who gives a shit, there's not going to be football anyway...[/quote]

At first glance I thought the same thing. Never know how teams are gonna be until the season starts though. I think analyzing schedules is pretty much a waste. So much changes from week to week in the nfl
    The Fixer wrote:

This is a moderately easy schedule - outside of New England. But who gives a shit, there's not going to be football anyway...

no way they cancel the season. everything i've heard lately is a deal will get done.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

no way they cancel the season. everything i've heard lately is a deal will get done.

Never say never....

Never say never....

i said "no way."

:lol:
    www.myspace.com
    PLAYOFF TICKETS?!?!?!

vs packers this sunday @ 4:30...
    section 220, row 28, seats 1 and 2
    300 for pair....over 60 less than cheapest pair of tix on stubhub.

pm me if you're interested....thanks!

(and yes, i am going to the game--just selling these two ;) )

go. birds.
    www.myspace.com
  • The Fixer wrote:

All the 1st place teams in a conference play each other the next year. That's why we play Chi & Atl. Same goes for 2nd, 3rd & 4th place teams. That's why Colts play Pats every year. Nice to get the NFC West.

Miami game will be a reprisal of the 2003 takeover on MNF. Remember Al Michaels talking about hearing Fly Eagles Fly 100 times in the crab shack the night before?
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    The Fixer wrote:

Miami game will be a reprisal of the 2003 takeover on MNF. Remember Al Michaels talking about hearing Fly Eagles Fly 100 times in the crab shack the night before?

i remember it all too well. b west went down for the season in that one if i'm not mistaken...
    www.myspace.com
  • i remember it all too well. b west went down for the season in that one if i'm not mistaken...

I think that was in a ridiculous loss at home to the 49ers.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
This discussion has been closed.