THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,972
    And I really didn't think of this - maybe as the season progresses, Vick is starting to despise his offensive linemen. HOW THE HELL DOES JASON PETERS AND TODD HERREMANS GET NAMED?(even if herremans is an alternate)
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    And I really didn't think of this - maybe as the season progresses, Vick is starting to despise his offensive linemen. HOW THE HELL DOES JASON PETERS AND TODD HERREMANS GET NAMED?(even if herremans is an alternate)

it's the other side of the line that's the problem imo....
    www.myspace.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

1 - the pro bowl is a waste of time
    2 - herremans is the only guy on the line who has been decent this year
    3 - peters stinks. he and mikell are the two guys on this team that I can't stand

you know what else I noticed last night too? watch mcglynn's shotgun snaps. they take forever to get to vick. he lobs those things back there and sometimes vick even has to hop a bit to get the ball. totally fucks up the timing on plays.
    The Fixer wrote:

1 - the pro bowl is a waste of time
    2 - herremans is the only guy on the line who has been decent this year
    3 - peters stinks. he and mikell are the two guys on this team that I can't stand

peters isn't nearly as good as his reputation or as reid says he is...but he doesn't stink. he's an above average tackle. herremans is decent. my issue with peters is the dumb penalties he takes. and i still say he is offsides about 80% of the time :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

you know what else I noticed last night too? watch mcglynn's shotgun snaps. they take forever to get to vick. he lobs those things back there and sometimes vick even has to hop a bit to get the ball. totally fucks up the timing on plays.

we need david alexander to come out of retirement. ron heller too.
    www.myspace.com

For the most part it is, but still, I know Peters is mostly a popularity vote, but how the hell does Herremans break that barrier? Who's he blowin'?

Justice has been average at best, Gilles has been dreadful, McGlynn has been below average with glimpses of being good. But between the stupid penalties and overall porous blocking on the pass, just by principle no one should be getting named to the Pro Bowl.

Shotgun, max protect, for the rest of the season.

There's some crazy stat about how badly Vick has down under center compared to in the shotgun.

Shotgun, max protect, for the rest of the season.

There's some crazy stat about how badly Vick has down under center compared to in the shotgun.

I'd like to see them roll the pocket more too, but I guess that does cut down on vick's running lanes.

You must have read the same article that I did. I mentioned the disparity in vick's snaps under center/in the gun a few weeks ago. It's like night and day. I can't remember where I read the article.
    Hand to Gawd I had no idea of this article. Personally, I just think we're geniuses around here and they're just taking our ideas. But, hey, that's just me...... http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eag ... alcon.html
    Over ONE THOUSAND penalty yards? Jesus Christ. It's a miracle that their record is as good as it is.
    Over ONE THOUSAND penalty yards? Jesus Christ. It's a miracle that their record is as good as it is.

yup. most since '05. unacceptable.
    www.myspace.com
    Hand to Gawd I had no idea of this article. Personally, I just think we're geniuses around here and they're just taking our ideas. But, hey, that's just me...... http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eag ... alcon.html

ha...no domo is just captain obvious. saw that this morning.
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,727
    I really hate to bump this back up to the top of the page but...

Did you guys see that Tucker Carlson said Vick should have been executed? Hahahahahaha, gotta love Fox News.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Did you guys see that Tucker Carlson said Vick should have been executed? Hahahahahaha, gotta love Fox News.

Indeed. I especially love how he starts his statement with how he's a Christian. Good stuff.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,727
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Indeed. I especially love how he starts his statement with how he's a Christian. Good stuff.

Yeah, that is some funny shit.
    http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/dnea ... z19WaJBbKd

looks like vick isn't playing sunday and a lot of starters probably won't play much either. i'd be surprised if they play more than a quarter.

it's the right move. being healthy for the playoffs is the most important thing at this point.
    www.myspace.com
    http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/dneagles/Reid_not_sure_Vick_can_play_Sunday.html#ixzz19WaJBbKd

looks like vick isn't playing sunday and a lot of starters probably won't play much either. i'd be surprised if they play more than a quarter.

it's the right move. being healthy for the playoffs is the most important thing at this point.

Yeah, for the most part it's best. Just a shame it all worked out this way, but whatever.
    http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/dneagles/Reid_not_sure_Vick_can_play_Sunday.html#ixzz19WaJBbKd

Yeah, for the most part it's best. Just a shame it all worked out this way, but whatever.

yeah. even if we won it's no guarantee we get the bye too. then we'd have 3 games in 12 days or whatever it. this way, we get a quasi bye. the article also says stu should be back.
    www.myspace.com
    deal fell through...still have tickets for sunday's game.

$50 each ($20 below face value)...pm me if you're interested. thank you.
    www.myspace.com
  • deal fell through...still have Playoff tickets

I'm in

:D;)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Joe Webb??? Really??? I still can't believe that. It did work out nice for us Bears fans though. 8-)8-)
    deal fell through...still have Playoff tickets

I'm in

:D;)

damn it. i thought you really wanted them at first glance :mrgreen:

i will have playoff tickets next week
    www.myspace.com
    $50 each or best offer! i'm practically giving these tickets away!!! who wants 'em?!?! :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    yo Jeags, Bunkley was on the field tuesday... if anyone noticed
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
    booomm11 wrote:
    yo Jeags, Bunkley was on the field tuesday... if anyone noticed

i did not notice that.....eagles tickets are gone by the way.
    www.myspace.com
    reid's riding the hot hand with kevin kolb on sunday... :lol:

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/inq- ... cebook.com
    www.myspace.com
    the derrick burgess experiment didn't last long. That move was dumb from the get-go
    oh right, there's a game today... :lol::lol:
    www.myspace.com
    wow dallas is now favored by 2.5.

we went from birds by -12 or so with vick and the regulars to this....that's pretty crazy.
    www.myspace.com
    between pick 6's and lost fumbles returned for touchdowns, kolb's gotta be on track to set some kind of record for most touchdowns given to the defense on a silver platter per game....

i think that is somewhere around 5 in 6 career games....
    www.myspace.com
This discussion has been closed.