THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    booomm11 wrote:
    booomm11 wrote:

Is there a possibility Bunkley will return this season?
    Jeagler wrote:
    i read a couple articles that said he was going on IR but i don't think the eagles have done that, yet.

bunkley...parker...graham...bradley...hobbs...samuel....allen. almost our entire defense is on the IR or has missed a significant amount of time.

M A S H UNIT.

ok,yea i remember hearing the injury wasn't too serious, and there was chance he could suit up in the playoffs...

So you we shouldn't be so hard on McDermott, right? He's been snatching guys off rough touch fields all over philly

eh, he's had to deal with some injuries, but I still have my doubts about his ability to run a defense. This team has allowed passing TDs at a ridiculous rate this year (and last year).

The defense (especially the secondary) and the offensive line have to be priorities this offseason.
  • booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    Secondary & O line def need to be priorities. But we've seen the Birds D step up an make some crucial stops this year in the 4th. Think that says a lot about McDermott, keeps his players fighting...
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    booomm11 wrote:
    Secondary & O line def need to be priorities. But we've seen the Birds D step up an make some crucial stops this year in the 4th. Think that says a lot about McDermott, keeps his players fighting...

yup. like sunday. ;) ....great 2nd half adjustments by mcdermott.

they were young and inexperienced heading in september, starting a 1st and a 2nd rounder. now they're ending the season starting two 7th round rookies (not to mention quite a few undrafted players). that is nuts.

i don't care who you are, you lose 8 key players (out of 11) and you're gonna suffer. thankfully they are good against the run and great at forcing turnovers or it would be a complete disaster.

hopefully we get stu back for the playoffs...i like what i've seen of this chaney kid though.
    www.myspace.com
    did you hear about the giants fans pushing desean jackson's mom?

of course you didn't. because it happened in new york, not philadelphia.

http://fanpeeps.com/-ctVS

those new york fans are so classy. legend has it they even spit on cliff lee's wife and forced him to decide to play for the phillies instead of the yankees as a result. :lol: (for the record--even if that wasn't cliff's determining factor, that has to become their "throwing snow balls at santa" moment. i will not rest until it is so.)
    www.myspace.com
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453

If she cheers or celebrates anything like D-Jackoff, I would've pushed her too! :lol:

*I am totally kidding about pushing a woman!*
    crazypjfan wrote:

If she cheers or celebrates anything like D-Jackoff, I would've pushed her too! :lol:

supporting violence against women? you disgust me.
    www.myspace.com
    crazypjfan wrote:

*I am totally kidding about pushing a woman!*

supporting violence against women? you disgust me.

So, what happens if my beer flows out of my cup and onto her head. That would be purely an accident! :lol:

I guess I sound like a bitter Cowboys fan, huh? ;)
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,972
    crazypjfan wrote:
    So, what happens if my beer flows out of my cup and onto her head. That would be purely an accident! :lol:

I guess I sound like a bitter Cowboys fan, huh? ;)

The ability of only Eagles fans of being jackasses is not possible.
    jorrick calvin to the ir....unreal.
    www.myspace.com
    Merry Christmas bird watchers! :D:D
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    these are great. love the mcnabb line

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPCHRethZlo
  • Merry Christmas to all my asshole friends on the Eagles thread. :D
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Merry Christmas to all my asshole friends on the Eagles thread. :D

Merry Christmas, you piece of shit! :wave:
  • Merry Christmas to all my asshole friends on the Eagles thread. :D

Feel the love!

Foot of snow expected - I always wanted to go to a game like this. Be careful what you wish for...
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    Merry Christmas to all my asshole friends on the Eagles thread. :D

Feel the love!

Foot of snow expected - I always wanted to go to a game like this. Be careful what you wish for...

Great game to go to if you live in the city. But I wouldn't want to be pulling out of the lots or FDR afterward. Good luck with all that.

And what's with all this talk of postponing the game? I thought this was football, no?
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    You guys realize the Birds are just going to choke in the playoffs? That's their MO afterall.
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    You guys realize the Birds are just going to choke in the playoffs? That's their MO afterall.

Well said. Good insight. Very poignant. At least you have seem to have made the best choice of your life, and got out of that armpit of America known as "Pittsburgh". :thumbup:
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Horos wrote:

Well said. Good insight. Very poignant. At least you have seem to have made the best choice of your life, and got out of that armpit of America known as "Pittsburgh". :thumbup:
    I always thought Cleveland was the armpit, I picture Pittsburgh more as the taint.
    #FHP
    Game postponed till Tuesday at 8. Whattafuckin' joke.

stupid. nbc shouldn't have flexed this game in the first place.

that would have been an absolute nightmare to get home from though.

now this screws us up for the dallas game. FUCK.
    www.myspace.com

now this screws us up for the dallas game
    . FUCK.

That's what I was thinking.

If this was any other city, this game would be played. It's more about the jerkoffs in the stands throwing snowballs and alcoholics going in to hypothermic shock. Plus, NBC having the slim chance of Favre playing in this game is another reason as well. Stupid.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Da Bears
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Da Bears

losing next week. no doubt. good win today though.
    www.myspace.com

now this screws us up for the dallas game
    . FUCK.

That's what I was thinking.

If this was any other city, this game would be played. It's more about the jerkoffs in the stands throwing snowballs and alcoholics going in to hypothermic shock. Plus, NBC having the slim chance of Favre playing in this game is another reason as well. Stupid.

i think they're more concerned with said idiots getting behind the wheel on the way home. it would have been armageddon on way out of that place tonight.

go packers. :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    Da Bears

You been saying that every week since and including the philly game.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Da Bears

You been saying that every week since and including the philly game.

no i haven't. i had them upsetting the pats...and, for that matter, i had a bad feeling about the eagles/bears game.

i'll take 1 loss and the birds will take care of the rest. no worries at all dude. :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    wooo!

go pack!
    www.myspace.com
    division champs... CHECK.

still have a fee other boxes to check off before we're done here boys.

GO BIRDS.
    www.myspace.com
    F all of it. Want that bye more than anything. Again, sucks with this short week now. But it's good for me because I may be snagging somebody's tix because they can't go on Tuesday. Sucks for him!
    F all of it. Want that bye more than anything. Again, sucks with this short week now. But it's good for me because I may be snagging somebody's tix because they can't go on Tuesday. Sucks for him!

win and the pack are in next week....at home vs the bears. the bye is a' happenin' :mrgreen::mrgreen:

BIRDS!
    www.myspace.com
This discussion has been closed.