THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,430
    riding the hot hand" and flip flopping back to kolb if vick didn't play too well is the definition of a revolving door. this is not a difficult concept to grasp. i think i said this to you back in september. you make a choice. you stick with it. the locker room needs that continuity. andy reid knows that. what you are suggesting has never, ever worked.

also, the game you thought vick gave us the better chance to win in was against the jaguars who were dreadful at that time. :lol: please. sit the next few posts out dude. seriously.

where did i ever say flip-flop back and forth between the two? if the offensive line had been healthy and Kolb hadn't been knocked out there is a 90% chance Kolb would still be the QB of this team. You are one of the ones who bitched to holy hell when vick took over because reid was giving up on Kolb and chasing a winning season when we had no chance. should i go back to those pages as well and see all of you saying there was no chance of us winning this year? selected memories.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    pjhawks wrote:
    riding the hot hand" and flip flopping back to kolb if vick didn't play too well is the definition of a revolving door. this is not a difficult concept to grasp. i think i said this to you back in september. you make a choice. you stick with it. the locker room needs that continuity. andy reid knows that. what you are suggesting has never, ever worked.

also, the game you thought vick gave us the better chance to win in was against the jaguars who were dreadful at that time. :lol: please. sit the next few posts out dude. seriously.

where did i ever say flip-flop back and forth between the two? if the offensive line had been healthy and Kolb hadn't been knocked out there is a 90% chance Kolb would still be the QB of this team. You are one of the ones who bitched to holy hell when vick took over because reid was giving up on Kolb and chasing a winning season when we had no chance. should i go back to those pages as well and see all of you saying there was no chance of us winning this year? selected memories.

yeah go back. you love doing that. look up where you suggested vick gave us the better chance against the jaguars but kolb might give us a better chance against someone else later in the year. :roll: ie: a revolving door.

i said 8 or 9 wins with kolb and an extra 2 or so with vick. i don't know about you but that is pretty f@cking money.

honestly, what jp said about you earlier was money as well. that's just how you come across in just about every thread you post in...sports thread at least.
    www.myspace.com
  • pjhawks wrote:
    it's better than only have one post with nothing interesting to read though isn't it? :D

Yea, our threads are definitely more interesting than all those other threads.

So, phhawks, is it ok if I wear my B-Dawk jersey tonight? ;):lol: :P
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    pjhawks wrote:
    it's better than only have one post with nothing interesting to read though isn't it? :D

you neanderthal :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,727
    You guys are nuts, I gave up on this one a long time ago.

At least the Phillies thread went well today.
    pjhawks wrote:

not unless bdawk was released and resigned by the eagles. why would you possibly wear a jersey of a guy who is not on the team any longer? nauseating. and i do somewhat understand wearing a jersey to the game. it's the random people walking down the street who wear jerseys like they have to announce their fandom for the massives approval that i find ridiculous.

and jaegs go back to pages 68-69 to see you, fixer and jamminpearls saying it was a waste to put in vick because we had no chance to win this year and we were killing kolb's development. you guys were outraged that reid could make this move because we quote "have no chance to win this year anyway" unquote. also see where i said there was a 90% chance of Kolb getting put back in either via injury or poor play, which happened. please re-read those pages in full and please show me where i ever said to go back and forth with the QBs. all i said was go with who gives you the best chance to win TODAY, period end of sentence all i said then. again selective memories by you guys.
  • pjhawks wrote:

not unless bdawk was released and resigned by the eagles. why would you possibly wear a jersey of a guy who is not on the team any longer? nauseating. and i do somewhat understand wearing a jersey to the game. it's the random people walking down the street who wear jerseys like they have to announce their fandom for the massives approval that i find ridiculous.

Isn't it kind of like wearing a Randall jersey, or maybe a Schmidt jersey? Guess what, it's a free country. :o
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    edited December 2010
    pjhawks wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

and jaegs go back to pages 68-69 to see you, fixer and jamminpearls saying it was a waste to put in vick because we had no chance to win this year and we were killing kolb's development. you guys were outraged that reid could make this move because we quote "have no chance to win this year anyway" unquote. also see where i said there was a 90% chance of Kolb getting put back in either via injury or poor play, which happened. please re-read those pages in full and please show me where i ever said to go back and forth with the QBs. all i said was go with who gives you the best chance to win TODAY, period end of sentence all i said then. again selective memories by you guys.

huh? who exactly do you think you're quoting there? again--i said 8 or 9 wins with kolb and a couple more with vick. again--right on the money. i said reid was putting his job on the line with vick and that he thought he could turn him into a steve young type of quarterback. (yes, i said that before it was in vogue to do so ;) )

the sentence i put in bold says it all. from day one of the vick era, i told you he's the qb for the present and the future. if he came in and was horrendous and the reason we were losing games for a prolonged period, then yeah, obviously a change would be made...as would be the case anywhere.

regarding your 90% chance thing....umm, there was and is a 100% chance kolb will get another chance if vick gets injured again. why are you talking about injuries? of course the back up would go in at that time. :?

dude, i feel like you've lowered my iq by about 30 points today. because of you, everyone reading this thread today is dumber. so, thanks.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
    pjhawks wrote:

Isn't it kind of like wearing a Randall jersey, or maybe a Schmidt jersey? Guess what, it's a free country. :o

it is a free country which allows me to give my opinion on people wearing jersey's. free speech isn't only for people who have the same opinion as you. and since you asked me a specific question i answered in with my opinion. any other questions you would like my opinion on? can't say you will agree with them all (or any) but feel free to ask away at your convenience and i'll gladly answer for you as best as i can.
    dude, i feel like you've lowered my iq by about 30 points today. because of you, everyone reading this thread today is dumber. so, thanks.

hard to believe a neanderthal (re: my previous posts about eagles ticket holders) has 30 points on their iq to be lowered in one day (i kid i kid :D ).
    seems appropriate

high_horse.jpg
    www.myspace.com
    seems appropriate

high_horse.jpg

haha funny coming from the guy who feels he has the right to determine who is a real fan and who is a fraud fan. and don't you got to run home and find a jersey to put on for tonight?

as for me, like DeSean Jackson, it ain't bragging if you can back it up :D
    pjhawks wrote:
    seems appropriate

high_horse.jpg

haha funny coming from the guy who feels he has the right to determine who is a real fan and who is a fraud fan. and don't you got to run home and find a jersey to put on for tonight?

regarding fan fraudulence, i'm not on a high horse. i'm riding a pterodactyl looking down upon the minions.

and, as we've witnessed, you haven't backed anything up today except our iq's. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    pjhawks wrote:
    seems appropriate

high_horse.jpg

regarding fan fraudulence, i'm not on a high horse. i'm riding a pterodactyl looking down upon the minions.

and, as we've witnessed, you haven't backed anything up today except our iq's. :lol:

so do you and your buddies coordinate which jersey's to wear or you just wing it? is there a rotation on them or just go by feel game to game? always wondered how the jersey wearers decide game to game what to go with.
    pjhawks wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

so do you and your buddies coordinate which jersey's to wear or you just wing it? is there a rotation on them or just go by feel game to game? always wondered how the jersey wearers decide game to game what to go with.

you aren't getting our pm's?

damn it.
    www.myspace.com
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,972
    Hahahahahahaha, I come back and, WHAM. I LOVE IT.

NOW GO BIRDS!!
    always entertaining...

birds in the pro bowl:
    vick
    jackson
    samuel
    peters
    akers

i would suspect cole and mccoy will eventually be added. mccoy definitely deserves it.
    www.myspace.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    pjhawks wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. with vick I was blatantly wrong.

I never should have doubted reid's ability to coach up a QB. lesson learned
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    always entertaining...

birds in the pro bowl:
    vick
    jackson
    samuel
    peters
    akers

i would suspect cole and mccoy will eventually be added. mccoy definitely deserves it.

I think you meant to say 'never entertaining'. we're talking about the pro bowl right? does ANYONE care?
    The Fixer wrote:
    always entertaining...

birds in the pro bowl:
    vick
    jackson
    samuel
    peters
    akers

I think you meant to say 'never entertaining'. we're talking about the pro bowl right? does ANYONE care?

ha..no i was referring jp's comment about the nonsense in this thread today.
    www.myspace.com
    field looks great for this time of year...
    www.myspace.com
  • Brutal half
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    Brutal half

feels like a pre season game....patterson gets exposed again to open the 2nd half. shit.

this team needs to wake the fuck up...now.
    www.myspace.com
    FYI - Tuesday Night Football is not cool.

Look sluggish as all hell on offense and of course the pass D is atrocious.
  • Brutal half

feels like a pre season game....patterson gets exposed again to open the 2nd half. shit.

this team needs to wake the fuck up...now.
    You're not lying... so much on the line and the crowd is even dead

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Could jackson do just a little more. Arrrrrrrrgggggg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Just awwwwful. Playing absolutely horrendous. I mean I expect it out of the D, but these 3 and out's are getting ridiculous. Quit trying to stretch the field and worry about getting 6,7,8 yards a play.

And I thought I'd never say this, but this crowd is the first weak Eagles crowd I've seen in a long long time. I guess that's what ya get when ticketholders pass their shit off to the B team and they automatically expect a win. Worst showing ever by our fans. Crazy disappointed.
  • Just awwwwful. Playing absolutely horrendous. I mean I expect it out of the D, but these 3 and out's are getting ridiculous. Quit trying to stretch the field and worry about getting 6,7,8 yards a play.

And I thought I'd never say this, but this crowd is the first weak Eagles crowd I've seen in a long long time. I guess that's what ya get when ticketholders pass their shit off to the B team and they automatically expect a win. Worst showing ever by our fans. Crazy disappointed.
    It's like the phuckin twilight zone tonight

As I was saying, just awful.

And Vick looks like he's regressing. Back to committing to running with the ball before anything else, not making smart throws. They deserve to lose this game. I guess 3 seed here we come. :thumbup: ............. :thumbdown:

EDIT: I know I'm overreacting to an extent and this game isn't out of reach, but you can't expect a miracle like last week to happen more times than not.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Bye week is slip slip slipping into chicago :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
This discussion has been closed.