THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• That makes no sense at all. Roseman should be gone as well. And anyone who thinks Reid shouldn't be gone is clueless.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • If his teams performance today didn't show everyone he needs to go then I don't know what would.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    If his teams performance today didn't show everyone he needs to go then I don't know what would.

yes, it was such a big game. can't believe they didn't play better

you really need help
  • The Fixer wrote:
    If his teams performance today didn't show everyone he needs to go then I don't know what would.

you really need help
    Dude your clueless. How can a team not show up for a guy they respect SO MUCH. Or for a guy they know is coaching his last game with a franchise after 14yrs. It's called common sense for any person who understands sports. Try and send the guy out on top.
    Go Birds!!!!
    The Fixer wrote:

you really need help
    Dude your clueless. How can a team not show up for a guy they respect SO MUCH. Or for a guy they know is coaching his last game with a franchise after 14yrs. It's called common sense for any person who understands sports. Try and send the guy out on top.

your clueless = not insulting, but funny

they stink dude...have all year. they weren't winning today. if you think they had a shot then you need even more help than anticipated (which means you're really in trouble)
  • I never thought they'd win today as the stink. But I sure thought they'd at least show up. This team quit on Reid,what's that say about him? Remember next time ur in Fairles hills i'd gladly meet up for a beer to see if you'd throw out insults in person. I'd bet the Jeags would love to be there as well.
    Go Birds!!!!
    I never thought they'd win today as the stink. But I sure thought they'd at least show up. This team quit on Reid,what's that say about him? Remember next time ur in Fairles hills i'd gladly meet up for a beer to see if you'd throw out insults in person. I'd bet the Jeags would love to be there as well.

better chance of reid keeping his job than me having beers with... never mind, I know how sensitive you are

I hate going out to fairless hills. boonies

here's a lesson for you (aka common sense)...bad teams don't randomly 'show up' for the last game of the season...especially when the worst qb of all time is prominently involved. vick stopped killing dogs and started killing WRs (and he's still killing coaches). My biggest concern is chip kelly coming here and wanting vick to run his cheesedick spread offense.
  • The Fixer wrote:
    I never thought they'd win today as the stink. But I sure thought they'd at least show up. This team quit on Reid,what's that say about him? Remember next time ur in Fairles hills i'd gladly meet up for a beer to see if you'd throw out insults in person. I'd bet the Jeags would love to be there as well.

better chance of reid keeping his job than me having beers with... never mind, I know how sensitive you are

here's a lesson for you (aka common sense)...bad teams don't randomly 'show up' for the last game of the season...especially when the worst qb of all time is prominently involved. vick stopped killing dogs and started killing WRs (and he's still killing coaches). My biggest concern is chip kelly coming here and wanting vick to run his cheesedick spread offense.

Boonies????? Levittown/Fairless Hills/Bristol is one of the most populated areas in PA. It's called the suburbs buddy. Considering this team with Vick beat the Giants. And it being a division foe you'd expect at least a competitive game. Especially with the Giants playing almost if not worse then us the last 2 weeks.

Vick does blow,which is another reason why Reid should be gone. He brought him here and gave him the keys. And I agree Kelly would be the worse pick Howie could make.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923
    you. guys. suck.

bad.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    you. guys. suck.

bad.

you a 9ers fan?

they're my choice to win it all. love the way that team plays

hopefully roman is coming here...along with alex smith
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923
    The Fixer wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    you. guys. suck.

bad.

you a 9ers fan?

no....i"m a SF Giant fan....you know that. Your whole rooting interest is in the dumper.

but I love you.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    you. guys. suck.

bad.

you a 9ers fan?

no....i"m a SF Giant fan....you know that. Your whole rooting interest is in the dumper.

but I love you.

haha, love you too bro. always enjoy discussing sports with those who know what they're talking about.

how's the cornhole?
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    imalive wrote:
    you. guys. suck.

bad.

pretty much. you cowboys loving, son of a bitch. :lol:

the man took us out of irrelevancy and left us right back where we were 14 years ago. full circle. talk about the worst possible way to go out. that was disappointing.

rather than dwell on the garbage reid is leaving us, let us take a moment and remember his greatest moment from 8 short years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7RQAb_ZhQk

GO.
    BIRDS.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

Boonies????? Levittown/Fairless Hills/Bristol is one of the most populated areas in PA. It's called the suburbs buddy. Considering this team with Vick beat the Giants. And it being a division foe you'd expect at least a competitive game. Especially with the Giants playing almost if not worse then us the last 2 weeks.

Vick does blow,which is another reason why Reid should be gone. He brought him here and gave him the keys. And I agree Kelly would be the worse pick Howie could make.

dude, fairless hills is an hour away from everything. how much does it cost to take a cab home from a philly bar? too much. boonies

do you even get the philly channels or is it ny up by you?
    imalive wrote:
    you. guys. suck.

bad.

pretty much. you cowboys loving, son of a bitch. :lol:

the man took us out of irrelevancy and left us right back where we were 14 years ago. full circle. talk about the worst possible way to go out. that was disappointing.

rather than dwell on the garbage reid is leaving us, let us take a moment and remember his greatest moment from 8 short years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7RQAb_ZhQk

GO.
    BIRDS.

at least we can agree on your last point.

RIP Red. Love ya
  • The stadiums are a 20-25 min ride. Do you ever speak the truth?
    Go Birds!!!!
    The stadiums are a 20-25 min ride. Do you ever speak the truth?

haha, it's at least 40 mins. my sister hates it out there.

how much of a cab ride? costs me $40 and I'm right outside the city. gotta be an arm and a leg for you.

it's the boondocks bro
  • The Fixer wrote:

how much of a cab ride? costs me $40 and I'm right outside the city. gotta be an arm and a leg for you.

it's the boondocks bro
    Get a map buddy. 25 max been here my whole life. Never took a cab before so can't tell ya. Levittown is so far from the boonies. Do research before you spew garbage. Pennsbury, Neahaminy, Councils Rock= far from the boonies.
    Go Birds!!!!
    The Fixer wrote:

it's the boondocks bro
    Get a map buddy. 25 max been here my whole life. Never took a cab before so can't tell ya. Levittown is so far from the boonies. Do research before you spew garbage. Pennsbury, Neahaminy, Councils Rock= far from the boonies.

36 mins without traffic. over an hour by cab. no public transit

move back to the area. YOU"RE in the boons bro

http://www.mapquest.com/#f676e564aeb50808d326095b
    arguing for the sake of arguing.
    www.myspace.com

depends what your def of boonies are.

no train stop
    too expensive for a cab both ways in a night (over $100)
    have to leave an hour or more before you want to be somewhere in city
    have to contemplate an overnight stay if drinking with car in city

= you live in boonies
    The Fixer wrote:

no train stop

= you live in boonies

why on earth would you care about this other than trying to bait him into another pointless argument?

last i heard, jearlpam lived out in pottstown. who gives a shit?
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

no train stop

= you live in boonies

why on earth would you care about this other than trying to bait him into another pointless argument?

he's in the city. he'd agree with me. pottstown is way out
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

he's in the city. he'd agree with me. pottstown is way out

he used to live in pottstown...which, yes, is way out. much farther that fairless hills.

not that any of this matters though.
    www.myspace.com
  • Pottstown is deff farther then ltown. If a 25 min ride is long then oh well.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    Just live in the city...unless you're sending kids to school
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:
    You couldn't pay me to live in the city. I like grass and my driveway to much.
    Go Birds!!!!
    north of 76 is a disaster. when I lived in philly my office was in norristown/valley forge (off trooper road). sucked my balls driving out there.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

...or don't want to pay a ridiculous city wage tax. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:
    north of 76 is a disaster. when I lived in philly my office was in norristown/valley forge (off trooper road). sucked my balls driving out there.

don't you live in baltimore?
    www.myspace.com
This discussion has been closed.