THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    4th & 26!! "It's my time!"

Is Peyton Manning an Eagle yet?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    JK_Livin wrote:

realistically would you take that risk? i'm sure it won't be hard to convince him to come here especially with howard mudd's offensivie line scheme already in place and all the talent that's already on that side of the football. and i assume it will be easy to find a trading partner for vick.

but do you take that risk? one hit could end his career and you don't know exactly what you're getting even if he is healthy...
    www.myspace.com
    JK_Livin wrote:

realistically would you take that risk? i'm sure it won't be hard to convince him to come here especially with howard mudd's offensivie line scheme already in place and all the talent that's already on that side of the football. and i assume it will be easy to find a trading partner for vick.

but do you take that risk? one hit could end his career and you don't know exactly what you're getting even if he is healthy...

I'm glad I don't have to make that call. It's a huge risk but the thought of a healthy #18 makes me blush.

Why isn't Vick in Clearwater with the Phillies learning how to slide? I mean seriously, how can a grown man not know how to slide feet 1st? Why aren't they teaching him?
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

I'm glad I don't have to make that call. It's a huge risk but the thought of a healthy #18 makes me blush.

Why isn't Vick in Clearwater with the Phillies learning how to slide? I mean seriously, how can a grown man not know how to slide feet 1st? Why aren't they teaching him?

haha...yeah i know. from what i've read, though, he's been living at the nova complex studying film and working out. i think part of his poorer play last year was due to not having a regular off season that he's getting now. so i guess that's a good sign.

this manning story is going to be real interesting though. i have a feeling the birds will at least throw some feelers out there...
    www.myspace.com
    birds tendered antonio dixon.

dan connor? one report says the birds will sign him.

stephen tulloch...will come at a big price tag but he's got experience playing behind the wide 9. he is the guy the eagles should have signed last summer instead of rolling with clay mathews' sister. :roll:

curtis lofton is the other option.

free agency starts this afternoon. most expect the birds to be quiet, but they have a tendency to surprise us.
    www.myspace.com
    I put my 50% deposit down on season tix yesterday. I can't wait to see where it goes. I was so close to selling off my tix last year before they signed Nhamdi and Cullen.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I put my 50% deposit down on season tix yesterday. I can't wait to see where it goes. I was so close to selling off my tix last year before they signed Nhamdi and Cullen.

yeah we sent ours in last week.

how long have you had yours? i can't see me ever doing that no matter how bad it gets or if i only go to a few games a year.

i like the home schedule next year
    www.myspace.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    JK_Livin wrote:

I don't blame you. Going to NFL games just isn't that fun.

I know it's a pipe dream, but I'd love to see them make a play for mario williams.

Sucks D'Qwell Jackson re-signed with Cleveland...he would have been perfect here. I really hope they grab lofton or tulloch, I don't think any of the MLBs in the draft are worthy of a first round pick (unless they trade down).
    Also, nice work on the title of this thread. Much better than 'the official' or having to change the year (which I still don't understand).
    herremans gets a 3 year extension
    www.myspace.com
    JK_Livin wrote:

how long have you had yours? i can't see me ever doing that no matter how bad it gets or if i only go to a few games a year.

They're mine now but have been in my family since the '60's. I was only thinking about selling the tix for the season, not giving them up entirely.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

They're mine now but have been in my family since the '60's. I was only thinking about selling the tix for the season, not giving them up entirely.

yeah...especially if they're in your family. that's cool.
    www.myspace.com
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Sounds like the Kolber will be released instead of getting the $7mil they owe him
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    Sounds like the Kolber will be released instead of getting the $7mil they owe him

further proof that the eagles absolutely raped the cardinals in that trade.

be funny if they don't get manning after the cut him.
    www.myspace.com
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,427

a positive comment about the eagles and andy reid...must be a full moon :D

eagles should bring him back. they still need a backup qb (actually they need a starter too)
    pjhawks wrote:

a positive comment about the eagles and andy reid...must be a full moon :D

ha...he definitely has his good points. you know i'm always objective when discussing reid and i said this was a slam dunk of a trade the night it happened.
    www.myspace.com
    I'm not seeing anyone else report this but Rick Smith from @ALLsportsintel has tweeted that the Eagles and Rams are discussing a DeSean Jackson trade.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    winston justice to the colts for a 6th round pick.
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    sooooooo

what's going on with the dream team?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The Fixer wrote:
    they still need a backup qb

i hear McNabb is available
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

:lol:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

IF he was really willing to accept that role, wouldn't he make a ton of sense for the dream team?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

IF he was really willing to accept that role, wouldn't he make a ton of sense for the dream team?

Nah. He's done

I hope that Jackson trade rumor is true. I'd love to see him, vick, and samuel shipped outta here.
    jamal jackson...released....
    www.myspace.com
    jamal jackson...released....

He was the last guy left from the SB team.

Dixon signed his tender.
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,966

They'd be raping them if DRC could actually play. Still a nice trade though.

And like the idea of getting Kolb to be our backup if it's at the right price.
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    DJack signed 5yr 48-51mil.
    Go Birds!!!!

AIDS

yup. smart move. 15mill guaranteed. guy means so much to this offense.

be nice to add a linebacker...
    www.myspace.com
This discussion has been closed.