THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    it's funny watching this baldinger/didinger thing that dissected the eagles defense on comcast. baldinger's just totally confused at what the eagles were trying to do on sunday :lol:

a 6'6 tight end verses 5'9 rookie linebacker...yeah that wasn't gonna work out in our favor.
    www.myspace.com
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,428
    It really is amazing that someone can continue to argue the same thing over and over despite all evidence that he is wrong. Explains the Tea Party I guess.

Eagles did exactly as pjhawks would've wanted them to do Sunday - throw 83% of the time, give the ball the the league's best RB just 10 times, and got destroyed. Case. Closed.

Just... stick to college hoops, where you do know your stuff, even if you're irrational about one team.
    My best friend and PJhawks could be related. I had a 20 minute convo with him today and he says pretty much what Hawks says. Though he thinks throwing that much is a bit nuts he loves Reid and blames Jackson. Although i strongly disagree with the fixer in the Phillies thread,he at least has an argument. Pjhawks to me is a guy who stated his belief. And now even he knows hes wrong he's to stubborn to admit it. He's like an attorney fighting for his guilty client. The words i was wrong are hard to admit sometimes,but making urself look clueless is much worse.

i have no problem admitting when im wrong and have done it on here before. i'm not wrong in the belief that a pass play in today's NFL is almost always a better option than running. on very few down, distances and score is a run a better option. but you guys are so blinded by your hatred for andy reid that you can't admit that. it's a passing league and almost everyone acknowledges that...except the group on here.
  • It is a passing league but when ur best playmakers a rb u use him more not less. If we had brees Brady manning rodgers then passing that much makes sense. When u have an undersized qb who isn't known as a very accurate qb you run more especially when ur rb avgs almost 6yds a carry.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Can wait for the game tonight. Let's go Seahawks!! ;)
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    It is a passing league but when ur best playmakers a rb u use him more not less. If we had brees Brady manning rodgers then passing that much makes sense. When u have an undersized qb who isn't known as a very accurate qb you run more especially when ur rb avgs almost 6yds a carry.

you know mccoy has the 4th most carries in the league right?

this team has a lot of issues. It's not even close though, QB is by far their biggest problem.

Like I have been saying for the last 2 years. It doesn't matter who the coach is. This team isn't winning shit with Vick.
  • I hope im wrong kinda 23-17 hawks.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,967
    Seattle's stadium is a pleasant, but fraudulent, stadium.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,793
    The Eagles are looking good so far

borat_not.jpg
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    edited December 2011
    Lynch is in full on beast mode

Now that lynch has a pair of td's for my fantasy teams....can you guys help out with some made long fg's...thanks in advance
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    bleh. lots of other good tv on tonight
    This team is full of what I would call, "heart".
  • Is there a bigger piece of shit in the NFL than DeSean Jackson? That guy makes me fucking sick...
    Is there a bigger piece of shit in the NFL than DeSean Jackson? That guy makes me fucking sick...

I'm starting to wonder what the chances are that he's either dead or flat broke by 30.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Is there a bigger piece of shit in the NFL than DeSean Jackson? That guy makes me fucking sick...
    Turn your head
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,723

I'm starting to wonder what the chances are that he's either dead or flat broke by 30.

Apparently he's already broke, I think deadspin had a thing that he's using rosenhaus credit card because he's broke.
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:

Apparently he's already broke, I think deadspin had a thing that he's using rosenhaus credit card because he's broke.

What a surprise.....I'm sure he'll be able to make good use of that education from Cal once he is out of the NFL though :lol::lol:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Yeah, I saw that. Plus, I read a flimsy article on crossingbroad.com(take it for what it's worth) where Rosenhaus and McCoy were at Dave and Buster's talking and Jackson's name came up multilple times. Along with it Drew said something along the lines of, "I can't even handle him like TO or negotiate his demands because he's flat out not playing well - not putting up big numbers" or something like that. Now, pile on top that it's looking more like no one is talking to him on the sidelines, being a pussy at catching key balls, is a concussion away from retirement, and further negating his image throughout the NFL, on national TV(even if it's on the NFL Network) no less. He's screwed.

Haha, love the pity party Kurt Warner and crew are giving McNabb. I want the god damn national media and fans to give the Philly area their comeuppance on their assessment of this douchebag. Now. All we ever heard, overwhelmingly, from the country is how we were wrong on our conviction of Donovan and that we're terrible for it - only thing is we were right, and it only took the everyone else around the country two years later than us to realize this. For the most part I don't care what anyone outside of Philly thinks, but I want our comeuppance damnit. Comeuppance!
    made a lot of sense for andy to not call a timeout before that field goal.

nah, you don't need an extra 40 seconds.

nah, you don't need the ball on the 48 yard line if they missed.

nah, you're cool with your 2 timeouts. no need to waste them.

13 years as an nfl head coach. 13 years. :x :x :x this team is dumb from the top down.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:
    It is a passing league but when ur best playmakers a rb u use him more not less. If we had brees Brady manning rodgers then passing that much makes sense. When u have an undersized qb who isn't known as a very accurate qb you run more especially when ur rb avgs almost 6yds a carry.

you know mccoy has the 4th most carries in the league right?
    :lol:
    so do you think it makes sense to give it to him so little in the 4th quarter of games you are leading or within one score? sort of an important time of the game right? right?

play calling has been awful all year. you've said so yourself on multiple occasions man.
    www.myspace.com
    It takes them until the second half, and be DOWN BY TEN POINTS, to start running the ball. Way to adapt, Andy. :roll:
    It takes them until the second half, and be DOWN BY TEN POINTS, to start running the ball. Way to adapt, Andy. :roll:

he's gotta stop drinking during these games. there's no rhyme or reason to his play calling. every week it's different.

i can't get over the equal amount of hatred and apathy i feel towards this team. hatred and apathy both at the same time. never thought that was possible.

marshawn lynch is running all over this awful defense.
    www.myspace.com

he's gotta stop drinking during these games. there's no rhyme or reason to his play calling. every week it's different.

i can't get over the equal amount of hatred and apathy i feel towards this team. hatred and apathy both at the same time. never thought that was possible.

marshawn lynch is running all over this defense.

I don't think I have ever hated an Eagles team. Until this season. Except for Cullen Jenkins.
  • made a lot of sense for andy to not call a timeout before that field goal.

13 years as an nfl head coach. 13 years. :x :x :x this team is dumb from the top down.

I was furious about that. I don't know how anybody who actually watches these games can defend him. And not a word about it from these lame announcers.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16

marshawn lynch is running all over this defense.

I don't think I have ever hated an Eagles team. Until this season. Except for Cullen Jenkins.

shady. i hate this team but he might be my favorite eagle in a long time.

fuck this team. TAVARIS JACKSON is lighting us up too! :lol:

juan castillo......worst hire in the history of professional football.
    www.myspace.com
    edited December 2011
    Anybody catch the montage they did with the week-to-week reactions by the paper and the fans? That was glorious.
    Post edited by Jearlpam0925 on

• shady. i hate this team but he might be my favorite eagle in a long time.

fuck this team. TAVARIS JACKSON is lighting us up too! :lol:

juan castillo......worst hire in the history of professional football.

Can you remember a defense that was this clueless?
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    made a lot of sense for andy to not call a timeout before that field goal.

I was furious about that. I don't know how anybody who actually watches these games can defend him. And not a word about it from these lame announcers.

13 years. come on----pop warner you call a time out there :x :lol:

at this point, it's just comical
    www.myspace.com
    surprised dion lewis didn't try to return that one.
    www.myspace.com
  • made a lot of sense for andy to not call a timeout before that field goal.

I was wondering what the hell he was doing there...he's gotta be the worst clock management coach in the league. You'd think after 13 years he would finally get it.
    surprised dion lewis didn't try to return that one.

That's another thing - what the fuck is all the hype on this kid?
This discussion has been closed.