THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    RW81233 wrote:
    Got an email today that says the Prez is going to watch his brother-in-law's team steamroll the shit outta Towson...even if I don't love what he's done it's kinda cool that he's coming to my place of work (literally I teach down the hall from the gym).

the human torch was denied a bank loan.
    www.myspace.com
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    it's amazing how a win over a so-so giants team, that made mistake after mistake, changes people's perspective. :?

Yeah, that shit drives me nuts.
  • I wish the Eagles would play at Dallas on Thanksgiving again. The last time was so much fun. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bounty_Bowl
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • crazypjfan wrote:
    it's amazing how a win over a so-so giants team, that made mistake after mistake, changes people's perspective. :?

You catch any of the local sports broadcasts ?

You woulda thought they just won a playoff game

:roll:

This team is done
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    I wish the Eagles would play at Dallas on Thanksgiving again. The last time was so much fun. :D

i was 10 and remember that like it was yesterday. so much fun. i wish they would schedule them again.

the '06 christmas game always will have a special place in the juggler's heart too. along with it being a huge win down the stretch, it was the last time my grandmom was at my parents house before she passed a couple months later. she was a big eagles fan and not in the best of shape at that point. but it was so much fun to watch with her and our family together one last time.

"merry christmas philadelphia!" :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    RW81233 wrote:
    Got an email today that says the Prez is going to watch his brother-in-law's team steamroll the shit outta Towson...even if I don't love what he's done it's kinda cool that he's coming to my place of work (literally I teach down the hall from the gym).

Terrance West is gonna run wild

Best part of the turnaround of the towson program is that most of their starters are frosh/sophs.

Looking forward to 12/5
    crazypjfan wrote:

I have thought they were going to win every week this season. Me thinking they are going to beat an average NE team shouldn't be surprising. The pats aren't good this year (I know the eagles aren't either).

I just hope vick isn't starting. It was refreshing to watch a QB that understood how to run reid's offense. It's no coincidence that young only got hit once against one of the best d-lines in football. that's what happens when you can read a defense and make quick decisions as opposed to holding the ball for ten minutes and running around like a jack ass (we even saw some audibles on sunday night :o )

The Eagles usually play the Pats tough. Even when AJ Feely started they had a chance to beat them a few years ago.
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    I wish the Eagles would play at Dallas on Thanksgiving again. The last time was so much fun. :D

i was 10 and remember that like it was yesterday. so much fun. i wish they would schedule them again.

the '06 christmas game always will have a special place in the juggler's heart too. along with it being a huge win down the stretch, it was the last time my grandmom was at my parents house before she passed a couple months later. she was a big eagles fan and not in the best of shape at that point. but it was so much fun to watch with her and our family together one last time.

"merry christmas philadelphia!" :mrgreen:
    that game sucked...i was sitting in my wife's uncle's house (he introduced Jeff Garcia to his wife and they remain close friends) and like a true dickhead wore my TO jersey. Should have given it to Uncle Jimmy to give to Jeff after the loss.
    The Fixer wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:

Best part of the turnaround of the towson program is that most of their starters are frosh/sophs.

Looking forward to 12/5
    oh yeah the older players are just keeping their position warm for the better kids coming up. This team is about to be seriously good for awhile. Biggest problem is that they are horrible students when compared to UMD - especially in season.
  • RW81233 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:

Looking forward to 12/5
    oh yeah the older players are just keeping their position warm for the better kids coming up. This team is about to be seriously good for awhile. Biggest problem is that they are horrible students when compared to UMD - especially in season.

Surely nobody cares what kind of students they are but you. :lol:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    The Fixer wrote:
    crazypjfan wrote:

I have thought they were going to win every week this season. Me thinking they are going to beat an average NE team shouldn't be surprising. The pats aren't good this year (I know the eagles aren't either).

I just hope vick isn't starting. It was refreshing to watch a QB that understood how to run reid's offense. It's no coincidence that young only got hit once against one of the best d-lines in football. that's what happens when you can read a defense and make quick decisions as opposed to holding the ball for ten minutes and running around like a jack ass (we even saw some audibles on sunday night :o )

The Eagles usually play the Pats tough. Even when AJ Feely started they had a chance to beat them a few years ago.

...that was 4 years ago. completely different team and coaching staff now. i don't think reid has ever beaten the patriots. has he?

and just last week you were comparing to vince young to your uncle and saying make kafka was a better quarterback than him :lol: you are hilarious dude! :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    ...that was 4 years ago. completely different team and coaching staff now. i don't think reid has ever beaten the patriots. has he?

and just last week you were comparing to vince young to your uncle and saying make kafka was a better quarterback than him :lol: you are hilarious dude! :lol:

no idea if reid has beaten NE.

I said young throws like uncle rico, which he does. young blows. I'd still rather have him in there than vick after seeing young run the offense. like I said before the season (when everyone was talking super bowl :roll: ), the eagles will never win anything with their current QB(s).

I still like the eagles chances on sunday...NE isn't anything special this year.

Your post about draft compensation in the phils thread was funny. As if they would offer oswalt arbitration. plus I listed the type A and B free agents about a month ago. You really should try learning about baseball before you post about it
    With a team that's in a playoff system that goes from spring to the winter minimester being good students does matter, b/c you can become academically ineligible and cost your team the title. Not naming names but a certain member of the defense better finish a couple assignments or we get fucked.
    RW81233 wrote:
    With a team that's in a playoff system that goes from spring to the winter minimester being good students does matter, b/c you can become academically ineligible and cost your team the title. Not naming names but a certain member of the defense better finish a couple assignments or we get fucked.

I took an advanced economics class (intermediate price theory) during the minimester one year. HUUUUUGGGEEE mistake...especially since econ was my major.
    The Fixer wrote:

I said young throws like uncle rico, which he does. young blows. I'd still rather have him in there than vick after seeing young run the offense. like I said before the season (when everyone was talking super bowl :roll: ), the eagles will never win anything with their current QB(s).
    it

you have ripped vince young every single chance you have gotten since you started posting in here. now after one game, in which he threw 3 interceptions against a mediocre defense, he's all of a sudden better than mike vick? :? :o:lol: ......and a season after you ripped people for believing in mike vick after such a small sample size of half a season? you proclaim young is better after one 4th quarter drive?! i like vince young, but that's nuts.

you win the award for most inconsistent poster in this forum. you are literally all over the place. do a search for vince young under your name. fucking hysterical. i love the entertainment value of your posts though. god bless you fixer! :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • VY can really run that offense - 3 int's last week. :lol:

Pats D is lousy, but their offense is sickly potent and will light up CB's R Us.

The Fixer wrote:

it

you have ripped vince young every single chance you have gotten since you started posting in here. now after one game, in which he threw 3 interceptions against a mediocre defense, he's all of a sudden better than mike vick? :? :o:lol: ......and a season after you ripped people for believing in mike vick after such a small sample size of half a season? you proclaim young is better after one 4th quarter drive?! i like vince young, but that's nuts.

you win the award for most inconsistent poster in this forum. you are literally all over the place. do a search for vince young under your name. fucking hysterical. i love the entertainment value of your posts though. god bless you fixer! :mrgreen:

did I ever say I think vince young is good?

um, no

they must not teach reading comprehension at Turd State or wherever you went
    VY can really run that offense - 3 int's last week. :lol:

Pats D is lousy, but their offense is sickly potent and will light up CB's R Us.

vy is clutch though. i've been saying that for years. but damn...his vick bias is bleeding through his keyboard.
    www.myspace.com
  • Read my last post in the Phillies thread and post it here.
    Go Birds!!!!
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

did I ever say I think vince young is good?

um, no

they must not teach reading comprehension at Turd State or wherever you went

sweet. now you're making fun of where i went to college again! :thumbup: :wave:

you are a 34 year old 5th grader. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • VY can really run that offense - 3 int's last week. :lol:

vy is clutch though. i've been saying that for years. but damn...his vick bias is bleeding through his keyboard.

I guess the one thing you can say about McNabb is often he didn't have to be clutch (good thing) because he didn't put his team in a hole by throwing 3 int's. (except for a few notable games here and there, of course :x )

VY can really run that offense - 3 int's last week. :lol:

I said he looked good at running the offense, not throwing the ball (something I have said a billion times that he can't do).

so yes, I would take young over vick in this offense. there were no defenders playing volleyball with low passes, he made quick decisions, and he even made pre-snap reads and called audibles (what a concept)

both QBs suck...

I could make fun of your god awful eagles tickets, which are the worst seats I have ever had for a sporting event.
  • The Fixer wrote:
    I said he looked good at running the offense, not throwing the ball (something I have said a billion times that he can't do).

This is a QB we're talking about? Well, I guess throwing isn't that big of a deal.

Can't wait for the post-baby posts. :P

The Fixer wrote:

This is a QB we're talking about? Well, I guess throwing isn't that big of a deal.

Can't wait for the post-baby posts. :P

I thought it was assumed that neither QB option can throw.

I really don't understand the love and worship of michael vick. Anyone know how many career playoff wins the guy has?? He's just not a good QB
  • The Fixer wrote:
    I really don't understand the love and worship of michael vick. Anyone know how many career playoff wins the guy has?? He's just not a good QB

You can easily find many posts when I talk about how bad I think Vick is. I'm just drunkenly fucking with you dude. So many clowns in here entertaining me tonight. 8-)

The Fixer wrote:

You can easily find many posts when I talk about how bad I think Vick is. I'm just drunkenly fucking with you dude. So many clowns in here entertaining me tonight. 8-)

2 playoff wins in his career. he sucks. people in this town act like he's good. I don't get it
    The Fixer wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:

I took an advanced economics class (intermediate price theory) during the minimester one year. HUUUUUGGGEEE mistake...especially since econ was my major.
    ughhh that fucks your major GPA which is the worst. i like the football player that is in my class, and he is really smart but they don't encourage you to do work at TU like at UMD. When I was a grad student at UMD those kids brought it in-season and out. Here at TU I had an important player for 1 summer class and 4 semesters in succession. He went A in summer, C Fall, A spring, C Fall, A spring. One of the old coach's philosophies was "better to cheat than to fail". I now have his office, and still have a print out above my door that says "teach like a champion" what a fucking joke.
    The Fixer wrote:

I could make fun of your god awful eagles tickets, which are the worst seats I have ever had for a sporting event.

YES! :clap:

so far we have:

my college...check
    my profession...check
    and now, my eagles season tickets...check!

you, sir, are on a roll. can you please make fun of my mom next? :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    This is what impending fatherhood will do. :lol:
This discussion has been closed.