• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    here
    we
    go
    again
    www.myspace.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    namdi, what the fuck are you doing?? 2nd time this year cruz has abused him

still hilarious to me that people were crying about him not being on fitzgerald last week. like that would have mattered. he's been horrible all season
    The Fixer wrote:

still hilarious to me that people were crying about him not being on fitzgerald last week. like that would have mattered. he's been horrible all season

you liked putting a rookie safety on one of the best receivers on the planet with the game on the line, eh?

what?
    www.myspace.com
    the is where the douchebag WR needs to show up and make a play
    http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/movi ... erald.html

By my count, Asomugha matched up with Fitzgerald 20 times out of 46 pass plays. That doesn't mean he was always in man coverage, but, from what I could tell, on many of them, he was. On those plays, John Skelton targeted Fitzgerald just twice, and both were incompletions.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

you liked putting a rookie safety on one of the best receivers on the planet with the game on the line, eh?

what?

yeah, that's exactly what I said :roll:
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

what?

yeah, that's exactly what I said :roll:
    http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/movi ... erald.html

By my count, Asomugha matched up with Fitzgerald 20 times out of 46 pass plays. That doesn't mean he was always in man coverage, but, from what I could tell, on many of them, he was. On those plays, John Skelton targeted Fitzgerald just twice, and both were incompletions.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:
    i gave you 2 a few days ago. and you replied to the post. :? that isn't really the point right now though. when teams, or companies, fire people they don't know who the replacement is right away. that is why they have extensive an interviewing/vetting process. lurie spent weeks interviewing multiple candidates before landing on an unknown named andy reid. i would expect them to do the same this year. the same names we all hear about will pop up. like i said before i'm not sure if they go the gruden/billick route or start fresh with a chudzinski, koetter, fewell, manusky, moss, or toub. toub is intriguing as he spent time here about 10 years ago. google them if you don't know who they are. i'm just not sure yet. i am sure that it's time for a change though.

bunch of new coaches/players. wow. how do you explain jim harbough's success? :lol:....and all those changes were meant for a super bowl run THIS year.

aberration. haha aberation??...what's his excuse for the last 7 years? seriously man. you go and give about 6 reason's why he should be fired and then say "he's the best man for the job." aberration. you're still crying over the phillies season yet, give reid a mulligan for this one. at least have some consistency.

other than a blanket statement like being "the best man for the job" what specifically has reid done over the last 7 years to deserve a 14th shot at winning a super bowl? you've already listed reasons why he should be fired but you don't want to fire him. what are the reasons he should be kept around?

funny that you're telling me to google people. you are the one that didn't know who james starks was last year (you even called him parks after the game :lol: ). I had to explain to you that he was a beast at U of buffalo and kiper had him ranked as a top 5 senior RB all season leading up to the draft.

the 9ers don't really have many new players this year. the eagles have a lot of new players. it's not that complitcated

sorry I haven't gotten over the phils being one of the biggest playoff chokers in mlb history. most phils fans I know are still upset about that. just further proof you're not a baseball guy (again, nothing wrong with that unless someone acts like they're a die hard, which you pretend to be. ironic that you're the one that calls people frauds).

I'd keep reid because he has proven that he can build a team (look at the way he seamlessly transitioned the offense from the mcnabb era to the current team...he just whiffed horribly on the qb that you haphazzardly continue to defend). His players always go to bat for him, they obviously like playing for him. I think he is still one of the best coaches in the NFL.

I don't know why you take it so personally that I like andy reid. it's kind of disturbing

mispronouncing a guy's name constitutes not knowing who he is huh? :lol: you're right, though. that is funny. also funny how you failed to properly address that part of my post. oh, fixer.

so why treat the phillies different? why continually crush a team that was supposed to get the word series for losing in the playoffs every day and then just call this eagles season, a season in which they were favorites to make a deep playoff run that is now essentially over in november, an "aberration." eh, whatever, they'll get 'em next year! right? ha... it's funny that you continue to give andy reid a pass for mediocre football year in, year out, yet treat the phillies differently. consistency fixer. you don't have it.

the 49ers have an entirely new coaching staff. entirely new. they also have a new secondary, among other positions. i guess you didn't know that. so don't worry about answering the question as you are not equiped to do so.

reid has proven he can build a team. that much i will grant. he just has proven he cannot build a championship team. he's built a pretty consistent mediocre team for going on a decade now. your lack of specifics speaks volumes. just the same old mantra.

yeah, mispronouncing. as if I could hear you say it. nice excuse though

the eagles were NEVER favored to win the SB. Never. The phils were favored to win the WS each of the last two years.

so one aspect of the 9ers is different than last year. the eagles have a new 0line, dline, LB core, secondary. see the difference??

there's no point in arguing with you. after all, people that went to millersville or whatever shit school you went to obviously know everything (except for baseball). with all of your knowledge it's mind boggling you choose to work in a dying industry

all of this nonsense becasue I like andy reid :roll:
  • Jeags why do u bother anymore? The dude only answers certain questions and hates a championship manager and yet loves one that chokes EVERY YEAR. It's ok for Reid to fuck up year after year and stay,yet Charlie is a bum :roll: And for the record im not the biggiest Charlie fan.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,793
    ok impressive drive :thumbup: now hopefully the defense can stop them now :roll:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

mispronouncing a guy's name constitutes not knowing who he is huh? :lol: you're right, though. that is funny. also funny how you failed to properly address that part of my post. oh, fixer.

so why treat the phillies different? why continually crush a team that was supposed to get the word series for losing in the playoffs every day and then just call this eagles season, a season in which they were favorites to make a deep playoff run that is now essentially over in november, an "aberration." eh, whatever, they'll get 'em next year! right? ha... it's funny that you continue to give andy reid a pass for mediocre football year in, year out, yet treat the phillies differently. consistency fixer. you don't have it.

the 49ers have an entirely new coaching staff. entirely new. they also have a new secondary, among other positions. i guess you didn't know that. so don't worry about answering the question as you are not equiped to do so.

reid has proven he can build a team. that much i will grant. he just has proven he cannot build a championship team. he's built a pretty consistent mediocre team for going on a decade now. your lack of specifics speaks volumes. just the same old mantra.

yeah, mispronouncing. as if I could hear you say it. nice excuse though

the eagles were NEVER favored to win the SB. Never. The phils were favored to win the WS each of the last two years.

so one aspect of the 9ers is different than last year. the eagles have a new 0line, dline, LB core, secondary. see the difference??

there's no point in arguing with you. after all, people that went to millersville or whatever shit school you went to obviously know everything (except for baseball). with all of your knowledge it's mind boggling you choose to work in a dying industry

all of this nonsense becasue I like andy reid :roll:

the eagles were favored in 4 nfc championship games. they won 1 of them. the phillies won a world championship 3 seasons ago. andy reid has been here since the clinton administration and you have no problem with him coming up short every year. :lol:

one entire aspect and a few other pieces...not to mention their entire coaching staff. 2 of the 3 eagles lbs are the same as last year. they have 2 new corner but the safteys are the same. 2 of the 3 linebackers are the same. .....again, the ENTIRE coaching staff is new in san fran and they are 8-1. see the difference? no? because it's kinda similar.

making fun of the college i went to? huh? :lol: way to keep it classy fixer. :clap:

as you've just proven, you're the one who resorts to nonsense. i'm just trying to understand why you want reid to continue after these last 7 years. you can't properly prove your point so you resort to talking shit about what college someone went to. that is hillarious...and doesn't say much for towsen university. ;)
    www.myspace.com
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Go Birds! Thanks for the help ;)
    Jeags why do u bother anymore? The dude only answers certain questions and hates a championship manager and yet loves one that chokes EVERY YEAR. It's ok for Reid to fuck up year after year and stay,yet Charlie is a bum :roll: And for the record im not the biggiest Charlie fan.

he's incapable of having an intelligent discussion. he proved it again tonight. making fun of where someone went to college....hahahaha. who does that? :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    ok impressive drive :thumbup: now hopefully the defense can stop them now :roll:

:clap::)
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhady :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    huh, that was an odd game
    huge win. still alive
  • Jeags why do u bother anymore? The dude only answers certain questions and hates a championship manager and yet loves one that chokes EVERY YEAR. It's ok for Reid to fuck up year after year and stay,yet Charlie is a bum :roll: And for the record im not the biggiest Charlie fan.

he's incapable of having an intelligent discussion. he proved it again tonight. making fun of where someone went to college....hahahaha. who does that? :lol:
    I saw the cheap shot,far from shocked. And thats a big win :D
    Go Birds!!!!
    yeah defense came up huuuuge. and the last drive was really impressive. Not sure how they'll do next week against the Patriots though.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    It's official Maclin and Vick are OUT!

If the Eagles win this game I will be shocked as hell

i wouldn't. don't think it's going to happen but it wouldn't shock me. it's not like the giants are world beaters.

simplify the offense and feed it shady 25+ times and see what happens.

i fully anticipate my worst case scenario of the eagles winning a bunch of meaningless games nobody expects them to and finishing "respectable;" thus giving lurie and banner a reason to bring reid back will come to fruition. :x :lol:

vince young wins football games.

aaaaaaaand now the worst case scenario has begun. :thumbup:
    www.myspace.com
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    impressive drive for the go ahead score...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Prime time announcers love themselves some Jason Peters. I thought Collinsworth was gonna propose to him at some point.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Thank you.

Love,
    Dallas
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
    Prime time announcers love themselves some Jason Peters. I thought Collinsworth was gonna propose to him at some point.

he's such a great tackle though. i wish they would run it more towards his side.

i still think he jumps early like 90% of the time though. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    Flagg wrote:
    Thank you.

Love,
    Dallas

beat it!
    www.myspace.com
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,428
    this game must leave you reid haters conflicted. on one hand beating the giants is great but it doesn't serve your purpose of getting him fired at the end of the year. do you guys feel conflicted?

giants looked disinterested all night.

and vince young blows. i really hope juggler you were kidding about him.

and nmandi is stealing money.

and riley cooper annoys me. he hasn't figured out that if you can't catch the ball in the end zone to try and stop the other guy from intercepting it (see playoffs packers and tonight for examples).
    edited November 2011
    pjhawks wrote:
    this game must leave you reid haters conflicted. on one hand beating the giants is great but it doesn't serve your purpose of getting him fired at the end of the year. do you guys feel conflicted?

and riley cooper annoys me. he hasn't figured out that if you can't catch the ball in the end zone to try and stop the other guy from intercepting it (see playoffs packers and tonight for examples).

fraudulent to root against your team mr. hawks. i love winning football games.

but like i said, my worst case scenario is this team winning a few meaningless games that nobody expects them to win thus giving lurie a reason to say they've turned the corner (again) and allow them to bring reid back. i full expect this to happen.

yeah, i'm half kidding about vince young. he does have a knack for pulling out ugly wins. i've won a lot of money betting on his teams through the years....tonight included ;)

did you enjoy all the running? :mrgreen:
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
    pjhawks wrote:

he's the guy that has defended vick's play this year so I don't think he was kidding.

cooper tripped on that play in the end zone tonight. I was sitting in the end zone of the playoff game last year...that ball was so underthrown, there was nothing he could have done.

young sucks, but I'd still play him over vick next week. at least he called some audibles and made quick decisions in the pocket
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,428

but like i said, my worst case scenario is this team winning a few meaningless games that nobody expects them to win thus giving lurie a reason to say they've turned the corner (again) and allow them to bring reid back. i full expect this to happen.

yeah, i'm half kidding about vince young. he does have a knack for pulling out ugly wins. i've won a lot of money betting on his teams through the years....tonight included ;)

no doubt it's fraudulent to root against you team but your post clearly shows you are conflicted. :D
    pjhawks wrote:

no doubt it's fraudulent to root against you team but your post clearly shows you are conflicted. :D

conflicted is a good word for it. i think a lot of people are. this team is just... weird.
    www.myspace.com
This discussion has been closed.