THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I have to sit D-Jax this week, right? I picked up D. Moore from Oakland and will probably start him. I'm getting a bad fantasy vibe from all Eagles except Shady.

you should start chad hall.

andy reid is salivating at the thought of using him as the wildcat in a goal line situation again.

sad thing is...that's not totally out of the question. :roll: yuck.
    www.myspace.com
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Go Packers
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Go Packers

I have Jordy and the GB "D" so i'll cheer for them.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • I just found out about this Kolb thing. It's sickening how Reid has destroyed this season.

Fans need to get a "Fire Andy" airplane to fly over the stadium like in the 60s with Joe Kuharich.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    I can't even speak to this right now...pure gold.
    http://mentalitymagazine.com/2011/11/14 ... cardinals/
    RW81233 wrote:

HA!

i actually saw that one dude get interviewed on tv. hahaha what a tool

i like me some meredith morokovich though
    www.myspace.com
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    How does anyone actually get that mad over a sport in public? I don't get it.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    RW81233 wrote:
    How does anyone actually get that mad over a sport in public? I don't get it.

uhhhh ... i think the philly sports threads should answer that question ... :lol:
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,967
    RW81233 wrote:

HA!

i actually saw that one dude get interviewed on tv. hahaha what a tool

i like me some meredith morokovich though

Yeah, she's pretty hot for a giant.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I have to sit D-Jax this week, right? I picked up D. Moore from Oakland and will probably start him. I'm getting a bad fantasy vibe from all Eagles except Shady.

no one cares about fantasy football
    doesn't matter who the coach of this team is. unless they get rid of vick, they ain't winning shit

some people here have defended his play this year, which is funny
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,928
    jeez....did you guys see desean "interviewed" by michael irvin :shock: ? there's a couple of intellectuals for you.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    RW81233 wrote:

those video were funny.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    imalive wrote:
    jeez....did you guys see desean "interviewed" by michael irvin :shock: ? there's a couple of intellectuals for you.

:lol::lol::lol:

you don't think jackson's grades got him into cal??

DRC, jackson, vick, vince young, samuel...could be the most unlikable group of players that the eagles have ever had on one team.
  • imalive wrote:

I think I became dumber after watching that interview.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    imalive wrote:

nope....can't stand talking heads talking to clowns
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    imalive wrote:

what do you think about clowns talking to clowns?
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    go niners
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:
    imalive wrote:

what do you think about clowns talking to clowns?

depends if one of them is John Wayne
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Young named starter for sunday night. Oh boy, christmas come early. this is gonna be fantastic. let the hilarity ensue. can't wait to see that uncle rico throwing style in a real game
    The Fixer wrote:
    doesn't matter who the coach of this team is. unless they get rid of vick, they ain't winning shit

so...in addition to all of my other points which you couldn't dispute, reid going with vick and extending his contract is just another reason for his firing right? i mean since you think they cannot win with him as the qb. those two are joined at the hip, have been since opening day last year.

:lol:

face it, anyway you look at this, reid does not deserved a 14th chance.

what a disgrace.
    www.myspace.com
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,798
    It's official Maclin and Vick are OUT!

If the Eagles win this game I will be shocked as hell
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA

i wouldn't. don't think it's going to happen but it wouldn't shock me. it's not like the giants are world beaters.

simplify the offense and feed it shady 25+ times and see what happens.

i fully anticipate my worst case scenario of the eagles winning a bunch of meaningless games nobody expects them to and finishing "respectable;" thus giving lurie and banner a reason to bring reid back will come to fruition. :x :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    One of the few time I'll be rooting for the eagles...and I think they can win, it's not as if Vick has been lights out this year. Plus the NFC East is not exactley over powering.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

i wouldn't. don't think it's going to happen but it wouldn't shock me. it's not like the giants are world beaters.

i fully anticipate my worst case scenario of the eagles winning a bunch of meaningless games nobody expects them to and finishing "respectable;" thus giving lurie and banner a reason to bring reid back will come to fruition. :x :lol:

Like Philips 2 seasons ago for Dallas!!

lukin2006 wrote:

Like Philips 2 seasons ago for Dallas!!
    :x
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

so...in addition to all of my other points which you couldn't dispute, reid going with vick and extending his contract is just another reason for his firing right? i mean since you think they cannot win with him as the qb. those two are joined at the hip, have been since opening day last year.

what a disgrace.

I have admitted that vick and castillo are reid's mistakes a bunch of times.

funny that the best replacement you can come up with is a guy currently coaching in the nfl :lol:

I cannot wait to watch uncle rico at QB. He makes vick look accurate
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

what a disgrace.

I have admitted that vick and castillo are reid's mistakes a bunch of times.

funny that the best replacement you can come up with is a guy currently coaching in the nfl :lol:

spagnola? :? no, that wasn't me.

okay. so more importantly, if you think the eagles cannot win because of these decisions andy reid has made, wouldn't you agree with the rest of us that it's time to let him go? if not, why keep a guy who's decisions, according to you, are preventing this team from winning the ultimate goal?.....your logic doesn't make sense unless you enjoy mediocre football, which is what we've had for the last 7 years.
    www.myspace.com

okay. so more importantly, if you think the eagles cannot win because of these decisions andy reid has made, wouldn't you agree with the rest of us that it's time to let him go? if not, why keep a guy who's decisions, according to you, are preventing this team from winning the ultimate goal?.....your logic doesn't make sense unless you enjoy mediocre football, which is what we've had for the last 7 years.

okay, you said spagnolo was 'interesting'. as usual, you fail to tell everyone what you would do to improve a philly team (see phils thread...oh shit, you wont' post anything baseball-related there). If you complain about something, you should have a plan to improve what you're bitching about.

Reid has had an awful year. No doubt. the castillo decision, his play calling, the vick extension. all horrendous. If he gets fired I can't argue. He's been that bad. I'd keep him because I still think he is the best guy to lead this team. I firmly believe that. He needs help running/drafting defensive players. Morningweig could be let go since he is apparently involved in the offensive play calling.

I guess it comes down to my belief that if reid gets canned or steps down (more likely...who want to deal with such a douche fan base???), that the eagles will take an immediate step backwards.

I'm all for what's best for the franchise going forward. Again, Reid has been AWFUL this year. I still think he's the a good personnel evaluator and coach. the best option the team has.

I've been saying the same shit for 2 years. none of this is new
This discussion has been closed.